The White House is the most secure building in the entire world

Maybe. Maybe not. A small bag in a crowd may be impossible to see on a security camera.

One thing is for sure, you guys have a hard time demonstrating honesty about this topic.
lol ! partial to full finger prints dna ect .... you sound as if you are hoping they arent found ! if said culprit is identified with out a any doubt they are the one that brought it in will you support them being arrested and going to prison ?

Maybe. Maybe not. A small bag in a crowd may be impossible to see on a security camera.

One thing is for sure, you guys have a hard time demonstrating honesty about this topic.

Ok, I'll 'fess up. It wasn't a "test run for the Anthrax."

Hunter's so famous that he gets a drop-off delivery from his dealer.

so you support arresting and charging the person that brought it if said person is identified ?

Do you realize who you're talking to? That's Moonglow, our resident hippy Boomer doper and part-time gun-owner.

Of course he wouldn't want the offending coke-owner arrested and charged. :laughing0301:

lol ! partial to full finger prints dna ect .... you sound as if you are hoping they arent found ! if said culprit is identified with out a any doubt they are the one that brought it in will you support them being arrested and going to prison ?
I don’t get too worked up about it. It’s cocaine, it’s not like it’s something particularly dangerous or demonstrating any malevolent intent.

What I don’t want to see is a bunch of unhinged conspiracy theories if they can’t identify where it came from.

I don’t get too worked up about it. It’s cocaine, it’s not like it’s something particularly dangerous or demonstrating any malevolent intent.

What I don’t want to see is a bunch of unhinged conspiracy theories if they can’t identify where it came from.
lol ! what if its a high ranking official that plays a major role in national security or policies ? you still wouldnt care ?

lol ! what if its a high ranking official that plays a major role in national security or policies ? you still wouldnt care ?
A little more but it seems much less likely overall. I think you underestimate how widespread cocaine use is especially among even high achieving elites.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Most of this administration's policy decisions appear to be fueled by drugs and gay sex.

A little more but it seems much less likely overall. I think you underestimate how widespread cocaine use is especially among even high achieving elites.
i think your political bias is playing a role in your stance on the matter ... ya never know it may even be [though very unlikely ] a maga leader from congress that it belongs to ! if so they should be held accountable dont you agree ?

So in other words, "Nothing to see here. Everyone does cocaine anyway."
I mean, Biden doesn’t seem to have filled his administration with the young high power go getters that often do cocaine.

I have little doubt that you’d have found more coke heads in Trump’s administration than Biden’s, but that’s just because of the circles they run in.

i think your political bias is playing a role in your stance on the matter ... ya never know it may even be [though very unlikely ] a maga leader from congress that it belongs to ! if so they should be held accountable dont you agree ?
Like I said, it wasn’t as if there was some malevolent intent. I don’t think we throw everyone who has done cocaine in jail. That doesn’t make sense to me.

You could fire them for sure, but throwing them in jail is overkill.

I mean, Biden doesn’t seem to have filled his administration with the young high power go getters that often do cocaine.

I have little doubt that you’d have found more coke heads in Trump’s administration than Biden’s, but that’s just because of the circles they run in.

laughing3.gif

Like I said, it wasn’t as if there was some malevolent intent. I don’t think we throw everyone who has done cocaine in jail. That doesn’t make sense to me.

You could fire them for sure, but throwing them in jail is overkill.
dont you think they should face the same penalty that a civilian would face ? i guarantee if you brought a substance like that into the WH youd get years in prison .

dont you think they should face the same penalty that a civilian would face ? i guarantee if you brought a substance like that into the WH youd get years in prison .

Dude, you're trying to debate with someone who still doesn't believe Hunter Biden did anything wrong. His whole purpose in life is to make you as crazy as he is.

:laughing0301:

If they were trying to threaten or intimidate, or if it showed some malevolent intent like being something dangerous, I’d support prison.

If it’s just cocaine, I don’t think it should be that big of a deal. That goes for anyone, especially if it’s just some normal person.

If they were trying to threaten or intimidate, or if it showed some malevolent intent like being something dangerous, I’d support prison.

If it’s just cocaine, I don’t think it should be that big of a deal. That goes for anyone, especially if it’s just some normal person.
so bringing in a forbidden substance into the WH isnt a problem for you eh ?

so bringing in a forbidden substance into the WH isnt a problem for you eh ?
it’s not like it was going to hurt anyone.

Unless someone intended something malevolent, I don’t get too worked up.

Forum List

Back