The White House is the most secure building in the entire world

It’s not.

Jesus christ they have hundreds of thousands of tourists in there a year.

Use your head.
And yet there hasn't been a single drug discovery in all of history.... till now.

Yeah, use your head.

Oh wait...

How is it that the White House is the most secure building in the entire word, yet unexplained illicit drugs show up there inexplicably?
Yet it's one of the most threatened buildings in the world in the event of nuclear revenge on America!

How is it that the White House is the most secure building in the entire word, yet unexplained illicit drugs show up there inexplicably?

People cannot even visit the White House now without first going through long winded background checks that go on for about a year. It used to be you could visit Washington and go see the White House in the same day, but no longer. And there are cameras everywhere, yet no one knows how the drugs got there?

It would be nice if the room in which the say they found the drugs did not keep changing.

Americans have to come to the realization that they have lost their government long ago. Now those in government can openly abuse drugs and even get a permit for a weapon as the lie about not taking those drugs, make millions of dollars a year without holding a job as they sell paintings to oligarchs in China for millions, and then not pay taxes on it and get away with it.

But if you think the GOP is there to hold them to account, think again America.

The American experiment grounded in the Constitution is now officially over.

You belong to the DNC now.
Trust me....the footage of someone placing that package where it was found is there and they know exactly who put it there.

This uknown claim is total garbage.

Trust me....the footage of someone placing that package where it was found is there and they know exactly who put it there.

This uknown claim is total garbage.
Right! Now everybody should get over it and forget about taking it to the Scotus to have them decide.

People cannot even visit the White House now without first going through long winded background checks that go on for about a year. It used to be you could visit Washington and go see the White House in the same day, but no longer. And there are cameras everywhere, yet no one knows how the drugs got there?

It would be nice if the room in which the say they found the drugs did not keep changing.

Americans have to come to the realization that they have lost their government long ago. Now those in government can openly abuse drugs and even get a permit for a weapon as the lie about not taking those drugs, make millions of dollars a year without holding a job as they sell paintings to oligarchs in China for millions, and then not pay taxes on it and get away with it.

Instead of being cocaine, a toxic deadly substance could have been left.

A little more but it seems much less likely overall. I think you underestimate how widespread cocaine use is especially among even high achieving elites.
Dude, that was the 80's.

I'm in the music biz, no one does coke and succeeds anymore. The business is far too competitive to allow indulgence like that.

Bribery of DJ's with cocaine, went out the window in the 80's.

Do you really want people making national security decisions all coked up? I don't.

I mean, are you really going to tell me that the most secure building in the world allows hundreds of thousands of tourists inside?

That isn’t very logical.
Are you truly ignorant, or simply playing an ignorant stooge for Biden? No tourists come near the place where the coke was found (at least according to the latest WH story).

Are you truly ignorant, or simply playing an ignorant stooge for Biden? No tourists come near the place where the coke was found (at least according to the latest WH story).
You clearly didn’t read that story.

It says this:
The area is transited by VIPs, visitors, tourists, staff members, military officials and facilities operations employees.

Are you ignorant, stupid or lazy?

You clearly didn’t read that story.

It says this:
The area is transited by VIPs, visitors, tourists, staff members, military officials and facilities operations employees.

Are you ignorant, stupid or lazy?
Got it. Thanks for confirming - ignorant stooge for Biden.

Well I checked and the tours are going again.

So there are lots of people going through there again.

Forum List

Back