The White House is the most secure building in the entire world

Your own article says that the cocaine was found in an area that is trafficked by tourists.

Didn’t you read it?
Not "my article." NBC apologists were parroting the bullshit fed to them by KJP. No "tourists" go through that entrance.

Last edited:
Not according to the news story that has been posted by several of you that you never read.

The "news" story is a lie. The drugs were found in the library. The general public isn't allowed in that entire wing of the residence.

You clearly didn’t read that story.

It says this:
The area is transited by VIPs, visitors, tourists, staff members, military officials and facilities operations employees.

Are you ignorant, stupid or lazy?
You swallowed that bullshit? lmao :lmao:

Again, it’s clearly not the most secure building in the world.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together would know that.

The West Wing IS. You are trying to divert away from the fact that very, very, very few who enter the West Wing ate not thoroughly searched. Family, and Cabinet Level.

That's it. All others are searched.

Ok, I'll 'fess up. It wasn't a "test run for the Anthrax."

Hunter's so famous that he gets a drop-off delivery from his dealer.

Actually. The prime suspect is an aide to Lauren Boebert. It appears to have been a false flag operation from the extreme RW.

The West Wing IS. You are trying to divert away from the fact that very, very, very few who enter the West Wing ate not thoroughly searched. Family, and Cabinet Level.

That's it. All others are searched.
Uh huh. And you’re now an expert on security at the White House?

Amazing. Just unbelievable.

Actually. The prime suspect is an aide to Lauren Boebert. It appears to have been a false flag operation from the extreme RW.

Not sure about that. We would have left a packet of powerful laxative. Those folks in the WH are so full of shit, a good dump would help them.

It’s not.

Jesus christ they have hundreds of thousands of tourists in there a year.

Use your head.
I'd proffer the Fort Knox Bullion Depository, NORAD bunker, and the data centers for Exxon, BP, and Shell are more secure.

If they were trying to threaten or intimidate, or if it showed some malevolent intent like being something dangerous, I’d support prison.

If it’s just cocaine, I don’t think it should be that big of a deal. That goes for anyone, especially if it’s just some normal person.
so an illegal substance brought in to the WH causing said building to be evacuated causing a big scare is no big deal eh ?

so an illegal substance brought in to the WH causing said building to be evacuated causing a big scare is no big deal eh ?
If they intended it to cause a big scare that’s different.

If it’s just some dumbass being a dumbass, I don’t get too excited.

Like if a plan wanders into a no fly zone because they’re not paying attention.

I generally don’t support throwing people in jail for being stupid as long as they don’t get anyone hurt.

How is it that the White House is the most secure building in the entire word, yet unexplained illicit drugs show up there inexplicably?

People cannot even visit the White House now without first going through long winded background checks that go on for about a year. It used to be you could visit Washington and go see the White House in the same day, but no longer. And there are cameras everywhere, yet no one knows how the drugs got there?

It would be nice if the room in which the say they found the drugs did not keep changing.

Americans have to come to the realization that they have lost their government long ago. Now those in government can openly abuse drugs and even get a permit for a weapon as the lie about not taking those drugs, make millions of dollars a year without holding a job as they sell paintings to oligarchs in China for millions, and then not pay taxes on it and get away with it.

But if you think the GOP is there to hold them to account, think again America.

The American experiment grounded in the Constitution is now officially over.

You belong to the DNC now.

GOP are cowards and America is in its twilight.

How is it that the White House is the most secure building in the entire word, yet unexplained illicit drugs show up there inexplicably?

People cannot even visit the White House now without first going through long winded background checks that go on for about a year. It used to be you could visit Washington and go see the White House in the same day, but no longer. And there are cameras everywhere, yet no one knows how the drugs got there?

It would be nice if the room in which the say they found the drugs did not keep changing.

Americans have to come to the realization that they have lost their government long ago. Now those in government can openly abuse drugs and even get a permit for a weapon as the lie about not taking those drugs, make millions of dollars a year without holding a job as they sell paintings to oligarchs in China for millions, and then not pay taxes on it and get away with it.

But if you think the GOP is there to hold them to account, think again America.

The American experiment grounded in the Constitution is now officially over.

You belong to the DNC now.

I guess you never heard of Fort Knox...or did Hunter leave his coke there too?

At this point every American is forced to believe either of two things..1) The security in the Whitehouse is so bad that they have no idea who left the coke. Not even a short list of suspects to question and drug test...or...2) Our government is lying to us, and they know who left the coke and don't want us to know who it was. Either way it is beyond pathetic.

Forum List

Back