The White Man Breaks it down for Black Folks

You don't have to be convinced. It's the Internet so you or anyone will not know for certain. I know what I am.

Really? Well, according to your admirers, they are the only ones who can say who you are or I am. It's a game they play. I'm merely echoing it. If I can't be who I say I am, why should you be? And you're absolutely right...it is the internet, and quite often, people are "serial killers" and members of the KKK.

Last edited:
You don't have to be convinced. It's the Internet so you or anyone will not know for certain. I know what I am.

Really? Well, according to your admirers, they are the only ones who can say who you are or I am. It's a game they play. I'm merely echoing it. If I can't be who I say I am, why should you be? And you're absolutely right...it is the internet, and quite often, people are "serial killers" and members of the KKK.

how would you like to be the guest of honor at a bar-b-q in west virginia?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151415473843710

The white man explains how Black people can rule the world and obtain our Black Power!
Why ask the white man if you think he's the problem? Perhaps you should ask black women who are statistically more educated and better paid than black men on how to obtain black power.

You are taking it way too seriously, although you have a good point. The video, clearly, is a hyperbolic , sarcastic take on "white privilege" and the arrogance surrounding it, which is why it upset the usual suspects here.

Sorry, but you should know by my posts that I don't do "spits" or make appearances in trailer parks.

It works for me. I guess you don't have a Facebook account.

So now you're posting someone else's opinion off of Facebook.

Well I suppose when you can't think for yourself you have to do something.

Carry on!

Darling, the link was shared on my Facebook feed. It's a brilliant video, illustrating how misguided and arrogant white people can be. Not my fault you can't access it. C'est la vie.

I ain't your darling dickweed!

Sorry, but you should know by my posts that I don't do "spits" or make appearances in trailer parks.

always figured you were a swollower

So now you're posting someone else's opinion off of Facebook.

Well I suppose when you can't think for yourself you have to do something.

Carry on!

Darling, the link was shared on my Facebook feed. It's a brilliant video, illustrating how misguided and arrogant white people can be. Not my fault you can't access it. C'est la vie.

I ain't your darling dickweed!

Yes you are, darling...you're just in denial. LOL

always figured you were a swollower

Trouble with parts of speech? I was referring to "spit" as a "noun", not a transitive verb, idiot. You did say "BBQ", didn't you?

spit
2 [spit] Show IPA noun, verb, spit·ted, spit·ting.

noun
a pointed rod or bar for thrusting through and holding meat that is to be cooked before or over a fire.

Don't fuck with me...I will embarrass you each and every time. Especially you being from Appalachia.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151415473843710

The white man explains how Black people can rule the world and obtain our Black Power!
Why ask the white man if you think he's the problem? Perhaps you should ask black women who are statistically more educated and better paid than black men on how to obtain black power.

You are taking it way too seriously, although you have a good point. The video, clearly, is a hyperbolic , sarcastic take on "white privilege" and the arrogance surrounding it, which is why it upset the usual suspects here.
My bad

remember when that Dr talked of racism at the republican get together and confused the audience.

right wing racists just want everyone to pretend there is nothing to discuss.

they are minds with their emergency brakes prementantly enguaged

Forum List

Back