The white welfare underclass

Stephanie, you as a member of that white welfare underclass I am sure you can attest to the accuracy of the video's contents
Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Must have hit deep nerve:biggrin:
No I was just stating a fact, you want to make the world a better place kill your worthless ass.

You come off as worse than that idiot when you post shit like this.
I meant it, you can also be added I don't give a god damn.

Fine by me if you want to be as ignorant as Guno

I the left/progressive wingers in the Democrat party are just downright nasty people

their mission is to DIVIDE our country more than it is and spread smears and hate

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Must have hit deep nerve:biggrin:
No I was just stating a fact, you want to make the world a better place kill your worthless ass.

You come off as worse than that idiot when you post shit like this.
I meant it, you can also be added I don't give a god damn.

Fine by me if you want to be as ignorant as Guno
The idiot doesn't deserve to breath the air that he breaths stop pussyfooting around with the ignorant bastard.

And many of them are Democrats

go figure

the op is most HATEFUL person and the biggest RASCIST on this board

Well, there's also Reconmark and Asslips (Aclepias) , two of the biggest assholes in the entire forum. You can't have a discussion about secession without these two morons accusing you of being a racist. They also like to gloat about the hundreds of thousands of white people killed during the Civil War, and they lick their chops at the prospect of killing more white people.

Yeah, the black members of this forum are all fine specimens of humanity.

More than 43 million people are living below the poverty line, but who are these people? For some reason, in this country, there's always been an assumption that the poor, or the underclass, are the non-white people that live in this country, and the fact that there has always been a white underclass has become taboo. Author Joe Bageant known for his book Deer Hunting With Jesus and his recent book Rainbow Pie: A Redneck Memoir, explains that the working class are being faithfully mislead.

how many more whites than black's in this country dumbass.

Forum List

Back