THE WHY: Why America's Economy is so Healthy

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
WHY AMERICA’S ECONOMY IS SO HEALTHY
JANUARY 29, 2018

trump_us_economy.jpg

The Trump economy got off to a good start in 2017. And the president has a simple message: America is great on my watch.
“The world is witnessing the resurgence of a strong and prosperous America,” Trump said in front of world leaders, CEOs and the press at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Friday.

MY COMMENT: The "Why" is simple: Trump is not an ideologue. He is a businessman who only cares what makes things work, regardless of whether it is considered Left or Right policy.

Everyone is living in debt with tepid wage growth and the government is pumping the economy as if we are in a full blown recession. This shit is going to blow up and all you Trumpbots will run away from the economy like the cowards you are.

• Banned
Everyone is living in debt with tepid wage growth

Two lies from the Occupied Bitch. Keep going.

the government is pumping the economy as if we are in a full blown recession

Where was your punk ass when Obama gave us more debt than all other presidents combined.

Here's an idea: Get your punk lazy ass up and get a job and pay some taxes instead of crying.

This shit is going to blow up

Don't start caring now. You ain't BEEN caring.

all you Trumpbots will run away from the economy like the cowards you are.

I've never run away from a fucking thing bitch. We are fixing the economy asshole.

Do you have a job? and I mean a REAL job?

Everyone is living in debt with tepid wage growth

Two lies from the Occupied Bitch. Keep going.

the government is pumping the economy as if we are in a full blown recession

Where was your punk ass when Obama gave us more debt than all other presidents combined.

Here's an idea: Get your punk lazy ass up and get a job and pay some taxes instead of crying.

This shit is going to blow up

Don't start caring now. You ain't BEEN caring.

all you Trumpbots will run away from the economy like the cowards you are.

I've never run away from a fucking thing bitch. We are fixing the economy asshole.

Do you have a job? and I mean a REAL job?
Do you? Or are you just another bitter retired crank who sits on this board all day bitching about shit? I could tell you what I do but you would not believe it. Suffice it to say that I make excellent money and owe no one nothing.

WHY AMERICA’S ECONOMY IS SO HEALTHY
JANUARY 29, 2018

trump_us_economy.jpg

The Trump economy got off to a good start in 2017. And the president has a simple message: America is great on my watch.
“The world is witnessing the resurgence of a strong and prosperous America,” Trump said in front of world leaders, CEOs and the press at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Friday.

MY COMMENT: The "Why" is simple: Trump is not an ideologue. He is a businessman who only cares what makes things work, regardless of whether it is considered Left or Right policy.

2017 was a good year, lots of hope and optimism.

Then reality set in.

Since the start of his 2nd year the financial markets have been stagnant and the GDP growth is slowing, the deficit has climbed to above a trillion per year, job growth has slowed and farmer bankruptcies have gone up at record pace.

Forum List

Back