The Wizard of Pennsylvania Avenue???

Another delicious RW butthurt thread. Wonderful.

I mean, to use stuff like this for an OP:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/365349-the-wizard-of-pennsylvania-avenue.html

First, you lied with your second sentence.

You wrote:

1. She thought Obama would put gas in her car, and pay her mortgage.

She actually said:

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage".

She did NOT say that Obama was going to do these things for her. And unless you were inside her brain at that time, there is no way you can say what she thought.

So, you lied. Color me surprised.

Tsk, tsk, you really shouldn't lie. Oh, well, guess that's all you got.

But I can also understand why you were too ashamed to mention the author of the link: Jerome Corsi, for WORLD NET DAILY, an extreme Right-Wing, fringe, birther rag.

Here, here's your link again:

Hey, Obama! Where?s my mortgage payment?

So, the WND is about to promote yet another second-rate RW film about the President; since DeSouza is going to jail, I guess someone has to fill his shoes and make some money in this new and exciting cottage industry about slamming the president and making him seem like a false Messiah.

My G-d, you Righties are just so poor in soul, you have no idea what kind of steamroller is coming at you in 2016.

Delish.

Carry on. It's fun to watch!

Well, lets not lose sight of the fact that she has turned on Obama. Pure and simple. Unless, somewhere it can be shown she wasn't a supporter from the start.

Combine this with the thread on the POLL that shows people think he's the worst in the last 100 years.....

And I think you can say the butthurt is on the left.

They stand to lose the senate and lose more seats in the house. l

Compared to where I thought the GOP would be after 2008.....things are great !

Ain't it great the way your greedy billionaire masters organize that stupid bs for you? Funny how it's ok with your white, pander to the rich, demented messiah Reagan lol. Idiot. Can we get back to how Pubs have wrecked the non rich and the country the last 30 years? See sig.
So, in summary:

Progressives literally see Obama as a diety -- and it's billionaires', white peoples', Reagan's, and Republicans' fault.

You're mentally ill. Seek help.

Actually, he was the magic negro, but you brainwashed racist a-holes wasted him. Morons. I blame it on the end of the Fairness Doctrine, the rise of by far the largest bs propaganda machine in our history. This OP and these audio-visual projects and Rushbot talking points masquerading as human posts just about cover it...lol.
Your contempt for the freedom of speech is perfectly in character. Progressives HATE that people are allowed to have differing views.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/365349-the-wizard-of-pennsylvania-avenue.html

You wrote:

She actually said:

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage".

She did NOT say that Obama was going to do these things for her.
Actually...

"If I help him, he's gonna help me."

You wrote:

She actually said:

Actually...

Still doesn't mean that she was expecting the next President of the USA to directly put gas in her car or pay her mortgage.

Tell me, have all you whacked out Righties suffered massive brain-damage, or what? You cannot possibly be the stupid, at least not willingly.

A reasonable person, one who has maybe spoken the English language for a number of years, could come to the VERY reasonable conclusion that, based on the market crash of September 2008, that woman was hoping for a President who would usher in economic conditions that would

a.) keep gas prices down
b.) keep mortgages at a reasonable rate.

And that was her way of saying it.

Really, it's that simple. It just requires a Conservative to actually have to think some.

Up to the task? I doubt it.

Actually, he was the magic negro, but you brainwashed racist a-holes wasted him. Morons. I blame it on the end of the Fairness Doctrine, the rise of by far the largest bs propaganda machine in our history. This OP and these audio-visual projects and Rushbot talking points masquerading as human posts just about cover it...lol.
Your contempt for the freedom of speech is perfectly in character. Progressives HATE that people are allowed to have differing views.

Oh, what a bunch of bullshit. I welcome opposing views.

Please, feel free to express whatever the fuck you want. 1st amendment and all that jazz.

And I will feel free to laugh my ass off at you for the things you say.

:thup:

Good system. I like it. Cool!

You wrote:

She actually said:

Actually...

Still doesn't mean that she was expecting the next President of the USA to directly put gas in her car or pay her mortgage.

Tell me, have all you whacked out Righties suffered massive brain-damage, or what? You cannot possibly be the stupid, at least not willingly.

A reasonable person, one who has maybe spoken the English language for a number of years, could come to the VERY reasonable conclusion that, based on the market crash of September 2008, that woman was hoping for a President who would usher in economic conditions that would

a.) keep gas prices down

Really, it's that simple. It just requires a Conservative to actually have to think some.

Why are you avoiding the point of the OP -- that the woman who placed so much faith in Obama before now disagrees with him?

What are you afraid of? You know, don't you, that if you ignore it...it's still there, right?

Oh, what a bunch of bullshit. I welcome opposing views.
Yay you. Don't pretend that franco does. Don't pretend that most on the left do.
Please, feel free to express whatever the fuck you want. 1st amendment and all that jazz.
Your permission is neither sought nor required.
And I will feel free to laugh my ass off at you for the things you say.
That's odd -- I'm going to do the exact same thing to the things you say.
:thup:

Good system. I like it. Cool!
I like it, too.

Well said and add Christian conservatives that hide behind the "Christian victim" image.

"Disagreement is not hate, I have a right to disagree based on religious views and should not be labeled for it"

Which I agree with that half.

All the while they will label others they "disagree" with as immoral and choosing a sinful "lifestyle".

Actually...

a.) keep gas prices down

Why are you avoiding the point of the OP -- that the woman who placed so much faith in Obama before now disagrees with him?

What are you afraid of? You know, don't you, that if you ignore it...it's still there, right?

I avoid nothing. I laugh at people who right RW loons credence. Really, bellyaching is the only thing you have left.

When did Obama allegedly promise to put gas in her car? It seems like this person like other people who are right wingers had many misconceptions about the "handouts" he ALLEGEDLY promised to give. Wouldn't you people (republicans/conservatives) be happy that he didn't meet their expectations regarding "handouts"? :)

“He lied about everything.”

I wonder if she now qualifies as bitterly clinging to her guns and religion ?

Well said and add Christian conservatives that hide behind the "Christian victim" image.

"Disagreement is not hate, I have a right to disagree based on religious views and should not be labeled for it"

All the while they will label others they "disagree" with as immoral and choosing a sinful "lifestyle".
Ummm...why shouldn't they, if others are performing actions that fall under the believers' definitions of sin?

Are believers supposed to condone and endorse sin?

a.) keep gas prices down

I avoid nothing. I laugh at people who right RW loons credence. Really, bellyaching is the only thing you have left.
You do know, don't you, that pretending the woman in the OP doesn't exist...doesn't actually make her not exist?

Don't you?

Ummm...why shouldn't they, if others are performing actions that fall under the believers' definitions of sin?

Are non believers supposed to not then label the believers also on what they are stating?
It goes both ways "Ummmm".
Out of one side of their mouth the Christian "victims" cry "you can not label me for my Christian beliefs because that is part of my religion"
All the while what are they doing out of the other side of their mouth?
LABELING PEOPLE, exactly what they state others have no right to do to them.
Amazed that flies 20 feet over your head.

When did Obama allegedly promise to put gas in her car? It seems like this person like other people who are right wingers had many misconceptions about the "handouts" he ALLEGEDLY promised to give. Wouldn't you people (republicans/conservatives) be happy that he didn't meet their expectations regarding "handouts"? :)

“He lied about everything.”

Here's one of my favs....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGBYweUSbFY]A Guy who Lives in my Neighborhood - YouTube[/ame]

Are non believers supposed to not then label the believers also on what they are stating?
It goes both ways "Ummmm".
Out of one side of their mouth the Christian "victims" cry "you can not label me for my Christian beliefs because that is part of my religion"
All the while what are they doing out of the other side of their mouth?
LABELING PEOPLE, exactly what they state others have no right to do to them.
Amazed that flies 20 feet over your head.
It didn't, however.

It sounds like you believe Christians should just shut up and accept the labels placed on them by unbelievers...and never offer their own views.

Is that what you want?

Forum List

Back