The Wizard of Pennsylvania Avenue???

"I don't recall any Liberals "comparing him to God",

Are you claiming some sort of cerebral injury....or defect?

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54: "I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51kAw4OTlA0

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story by comparing Obama with Jesus: “Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama, you feel the spirit moving." Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemed the political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’ “ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
“…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and “demigodlikeness,” Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort of a potential savior that might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesus causes stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimicking the cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind of walk-on-water coverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention, he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary that another chapter could be added to the Bible to chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or “heaven here on earth.”
The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

LOL, did you truncate my entire sentence by accident? Here it is:
"
I don't recall any Liberals "comparing him to God", but hey there's crazy people all over the political spectrum."

Unless you think that Shiva and Jesus are "God" (which I certainly don't), I really don't know where you are trying to go with this. :)

You can run, but you can't hide.

The gap between "I don't recall any Liberals "comparing him to God",...and "but hey there's crazy people all over the political spectrum."
...is big enough to drive a Mack Truck through.

There is no "spectrum".....only Liberals/ Obama supporters.

Every single one of 'em.

And, also apropos:

"The mob characteristic most gustily exhibited by liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders.

Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising… As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slip easily into “infatuation for an individual.”

Liberals worship so many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J. Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”?

Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon."
Coulter, "Demonic"

Wow, are you joking? What do you think I am trying to "run" from, things other people say? How is a COMMA "big enough for a Mack truck to go through? :lol:

Oh : Political spectrum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OP- So she's still an idiot? Shocking...

If you count ALL taxes, the top 4 fifths of the population all pay 21%, and the poorest fifth 17%. If you include fees, the richest pay the least. Pubs block any tax reform. Voodoo FEDERAL tax rates just led to higher state local taxes and fees, which kill the nonrich. Pub dupes!

No Frenchie, the top 51% pay ALL the Federal income taxes.

Some states have NO income taxes still.

That is one fucked up floating bucket of bolts you own.

Remember Peggy Joseph?

1. She thought Obama would put gas in her car, and pay her mortgage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

2. "NEW YORK – In his new full-length documentary film, “There’s No Place Like Utopia,” Joel Gilbert found Peggy Joseph, the Florida voter who became infamous during the 2008 presidential campaign for saying Barack Obama would “pay for my gas and my mortgage.”

3. ....some six years into the Obama presidency, Joseph has turned against the president, disappointed that he did not deliver on his “hope and change” campaign promises.

4..... Joseph and her children, just like her Haitian immigrant parents, had no history of ever accepting any form of government assistance or taxpayer-funded handouts.

5. “Truth and honesty are important,” Joseph explained to Gilbert in the film. “He lied about everything.”

6. Joseph explained that after doing some research and listening more carefully to Obama, she realized he was a fraud, and “just like the Wizard of Oz, Obama has turned out to be nothing more than a man behind a curtain.”

7. She explained that her comments to a reporter in 2008 were a result of being caught up in the emotion of an Obama campaign rally, and she didn’t think for herself.

8. “In my journey through America in ‘There’s No Place Like Utopia,’ I met a lot of people living in horrible conditions, particularly African Americans, who I was surprised to learn were now staunch conservatives as a result of living in progressive-controlled cities like Detroit, Chicago and Newark,” Gilbert said.

9. “After 60 years of progressive politics in their cities, they understood very clearly that they had not been progressing but rather regressing all this time,....

10. ....Gilbert depicts Barack Obama as “the wizard” in the Land of Oz.

“The fundamental lesson of the Wizard of Oz is that there is no wizard.” Gilbert said."
Hey, Obama! Where?s my mortgage payment?

President Obama won in 2008, and in 2012. He passed the ACA, and has taken the nation from an economic disaster that nearly turned into the Second Great Republican Depression, to the strongest recovering economy on the planet. In spite of the GOP efforts to scuttle the economy, Wall Street is in record territory, unemployment is improving, and the tax reciepts are better than expected.

All you silly 'Conservatives' can do is cut and paste lies from your alternative reality echo chamber.

I don't recall any Liberals "comparing him to God", but hey there's crazy people all over the political spectrum.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?
OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush​

newsweek-6.jpg

BA5fuj6CQAAvSE9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

If you count ALL taxes, the top 4 fifths of the population all pay 21%, and the poorest fifth 17%. If you include fees, the richest pay the least. Pubs block any tax reform. Voodoo FEDERAL tax rates just led to higher state local taxes and fees, which kill the nonrich. Pub dupes!

No Frenchie, the top 51% pay ALL the Federal income taxes.

Some states have NO income taxes still.

That is one fucked up floating bucket of bolts you own.

You're a gd brainwashed moron lol...try reading what I said again, dumbass dupe. FACT. Payroll taxes are now more than federal income taxes, and the nonrich pay most of that. Etc etc etc. Corporations paid 35% of taxes in the fifties, now less than 10%. You are being SCREWED, Pub dupe. Notice fees going up at all? Idiot.

I don't recall any Liberals "comparing him to God", but hey there's crazy people all over the political spectrum.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?
OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush​

newsweek-6.jpg

BA5fuj6CQAAvSE9.jpeg

Ain't it great the way your greedy billionaire masters organize that stupid bs for you? Funny how it's ok with your white, pander to the rich, demented messiah Reagan lol. Idiot. Can we get back to how Pubs have wrecked the non rich and the country the last 30 years? See sig.

Last edited by a moderator:

You! The walking brain-dead! So they do exist!

Now, focus like a laser, you bloated bladder of bilious swill.....

...did you find even one teensy weensy error in the OP?

Did you?

A more significant query: how do you find your way back to that refrigerator box you call home?

Bread crumbs?

Confetti made from the numerous orders of protection filed against you?

Sequins from that pink tutu you wear?

WTF? LOL. I'm a retired teacher, got 30 acres, a 45 ft swimming pool and a tennis court. Your OP is RW drivel.:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Actually, he was the magic negro, but you brainwashed racist a-holes wasted him. Morons. I blame it on the end of the Fairness Doctrine, the rise of by far the largest bs propaganda machine in our history. This OP and these audio-visual projects and Rushbot talking points masquerading as human posts just about cover it...lol.

He still did better than your new bs party ever would...

You are a retarded asswipe who lives in a cardboard box, Your swimming pool is the sewer.

I love the points Gilbert makes in the OP.

Number 8: We are seeing this already has blacks and hispanics where I live are turning on Obama like sharks.

You can shove it up your stupid sorry ass.

Another delicious RW butthurt thread. Wonderful.

I mean, to use stuff like this for an OP:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/365349-the-wizard-of-pennsylvania-avenue.html

First, you lied with your second sentence.

You wrote:

1. She thought Obama would put gas in her car, and pay her mortgage.

She actually said:

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage".

She did NOT say that Obama was going to do these things for her. And unless you were inside her brain at that time, there is no way you can say what she thought.

So, you lied. Color me surprised.

Tsk, tsk, you really shouldn't lie. Oh, well, guess that's all you got.

But I can also understand why you were too ashamed to mention the author of the link: Jerome Corsi, for WORLD NET DAILY, an extreme Right-Wing, fringe, birther rag.

Here, here's your link again:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/hey-obama-wheres-my-mortgage-payment/#FCAbALetkcGE0bK1.99

So, the WND is about to promote yet another second-rate RW film about the President; since DeSouza is going to jail, I guess someone has to fill his shoes and make some money in this new and exciting cottage industry about slamming the president and making him seem like a false Messiah.

My G-d, you Righties are just so poor in soul, you have no idea what kind of steamroller is coming at you in 2016.

Delish.

Carry on. It's fun to watch!

Last edited:
Remember Peggy Joseph?

2. "NEW YORK – In his new full-length documentary film, “There’s No Place Like Utopia,” Joel Gilbert found Peggy Joseph, the Florida voter who became infamous during the 2008 presidential campaign for saying Barack Obama would “pay for my gas and my mortgage.”

3. ....some six years into the Obama presidency, Joseph has turned against the president, disappointed that he did not deliver on his “hope and change” campaign promises.

4..... Joseph and her children, just like her Haitian immigrant parents, had no history of ever accepting any form of government assistance or taxpayer-funded handouts.

5. “Truth and honesty are important,” Joseph explained to Gilbert in the film. “He lied about everything.”

6. Joseph explained that after doing some research and listening more carefully to Obama, she realized he was a fraud, and “just like the Wizard of Oz, Obama has turned out to be nothing more than a man behind a curtain.”

7. She explained that her comments to a reporter in 2008 were a result of being caught up in the emotion of an Obama campaign rally, and she didn’t think for herself.

8. “In my journey through America in ‘There’s No Place Like Utopia,’ I met a lot of people living in horrible conditions, particularly African Americans, who I was surprised to learn were now staunch conservatives as a result of living in progressive-controlled cities like Detroit, Chicago and Newark,” Gilbert said.

9. “After 60 years of progressive politics in their cities, they understood very clearly that they had not been progressing but rather regressing all this time,....

“The fundamental lesson of the Wizard of Oz is that there is no wizard.” Gilbert said."

President Obama won in 2008, and in 2012. He passed the ACA, and has taken the nation from an economic disaster that nearly turned into the Second Great Republican Depression, to the strongest recovering economy on the planet. In spite of the GOP efforts to scuttle the economy, Wall Street is in record territory, unemployment is improving, and the tax reciepts are better than expected.

All you silly 'Conservatives' can do is cut and paste lies from your alternative reality echo chamber.

If you ain't got a job how does it help you if the Dow Jones Industrial Average hits 51,000?

We are now at the lowest labor participation rate in 70 years and full time employees now are at less than 50% of the labor force.
Interest rates are near 0 for investment. Where else other than for dividend returns of around 3% do investors put their $$$ for a return?
Folk without a job ain't investing shit, they have no $$$.
Obama administration has done more to lift those with $$$ over the last 6 years than any other administration in the nation's history.
And less for the poor and middle class. They need a leader and administration with business know how. This bunch of amateurs are nice guys but rank amateur executives in charge.

Another delicious RW butthurt thread. Wonderful.

I mean, to use stuff like this for an OP:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/365349-the-wizard-of-pennsylvania-avenue.html

First, you lied with your second sentence.

You wrote:

1. She thought Obama would put gas in her car, and pay her mortgage.

She actually said:

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage".

She did NOT say that Obama was going to do these things for her. And unless you were inside her brain at that time, there is no way you can say what she thought.

So, you lied. Color me surprised.

Tsk, tsk, you really shouldn't lie. Oh, well, guess that's all you got.

But I can also understand why you were too ashamed to mention the author of the link: Jerome Corsi, for WORLD NET DAILY, an extreme Right-Wing, fringe, birther rag.

Here, here's your link again:

So, the WND is about to promote yet another second-rate RW film about the President; since DeSouza is going to jail, I guess someone has to fill his shoes and make some money in this new and exciting cottage industry about slamming the president and making him seem like a false Messiah.

My G-d, you Righties are just so poor in soul, you have no idea what kind of steamroller is coming at you in 2016.

Delish.

Carry on. It's fun to watch!

I never lie.

You pretend that you are unable to connect the dots.....although it becomes more and more possible that you really are as stupid as you claim to be.

Last edited:
Remember Peggy Joseph?

"....the strongest recovering economy on the planet."

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%

3. Consumer prices are up 10.2%

4. Total federal debt is up 58%

5. Gasoline prices are up 82%

6. Food stamp recipients up 49%

7. Debt held by the public is up 89%

However, the Obama administration recently projected an annual deficit of $750 billion in the fiscal year that began Oct. 1, and $626 billion the year after. At that rate, the debt owed to the public will more than double during the Obama presidency.
As of 2012, according to the most recent figures reported by the Census Bureau, median (midpoint) income for all U.S. households was $51,017, which was 4.9 percent lower (in inflation-adjusted dollars) than it was in 2008, the year before Obama took office.
The same story applies to family income, which includes many families with two earners. (The “household” figure includes single persons living alone, as well as families.) Median family income in 2012 was $62,241, or 5.1 percent below the inflation-adjusted 2008 level.
The number of persons living in poverty also worsened again in 2012, according to the most recent Census figures.

8. As of last year, 46,496,000 persons lived in households with income below the official poverty line, an increase of nearly 6.7 million since 2008 and 249,000 since 2011. The total poverty rate remained unchanged in 2012 at 15 percent of the total U.S. population. So for the second straight year, the poverty rate was 1.8 points higher than it was in 2008.
Obama?s Numbers, October Update

9... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

10. Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama | NewsBusters

11. . ".... the... [dollar] has today a value of barely a 1,250th of an ounce of gold, a staggering plunge from an 853rd of an ounce on the day Mr. Obama took office...." Fiat Wages - The New York Sun

12. "CBO says deficits slated to shrink in coming years, but will soar again if spending or tax changes are not made

Federal deficits have soared between 2009 and 2012, bring the total long-term debt to a level equal to 73 percent of the nation’s GDP. “Between 2009 and 2012, the federal government recorded the largest budget deficits relative to the size of the economy since 1946, causing federal debt to soar.”
CBO says deficits slated to shrink in coming years, but will soar again if spending or tax changes are not made | Dallas Morning News

13. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession | The Weekly Standard

14. "(CNSNews.com) - The real median income of American women dropped a little more than four percent in the first three full years after the end of the last recession,..... Census Bureau income data, the median income of American women was $21,520 in constant 2012 dollars. That was down $914 dollars—or about 4.1 percent—from 2009." Median Income of Women Dropped 4%--In First 3 Years of Recovery | CNS News

15. "US economy slowed to 0.1 percent growth rate in Q1
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. economy slowed drastically in the first three months of the year... to a barely discernible 0.1 percent annual rate in the January-March quarter, the Commerce Department said Wednesday. That was the weakest pace since the end of 2012 and was down from a 2.6 percent rate in the previous quarter.... the anemic growth last quarter is surely a topic for discussion at the Federal Reserve's latest policy meeting,..."
My Way News - US economy slowed to 0.1 percent growth rate in Q1

16. "More Than 92 Million Americans Remain Out Of Labor Force
The unemployment rate dropped to 6.3 percent in April from 6.7 percent in March, the lowest it has been since September 2008 when it was 6.1 percent. The sharp drop, though, occurred because the number of people working or seeking work fell. The Bureau of Labor Statistics does not count people not looking for a job as unemployed.
The bureau noted that the civilian labor force dropped by 806,000 last month, following an increase of 503,000 in March."
Report: More Than 92 Million Americans Remain Out Of Labor Force « CBS DC
The amount (not seasonally adjusted) of Americans not in the labor force in April rose to 92,594,000, almost 1 million more than the previous month.

17. "The U.S. economy contracted at a much steeper pace than previously estimated in the first quarter, but there are indications that growth has sincerebounded strongly.
The Commerce Department said on Wednesday gross domestic product fell at a 2.9 percent annual rate, the economy's worst performance in five years, instead of the 1.0 percent pace it had reported last month." Final US first quarter GDP contracts

18. (CNSNews.com) - The number of Americans 16 and older who did not participate in the labor force climbed to a record high of 92,120,000 in June, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)..... the labor force participation rate for Americans was 62.8 percent, matching a 36-year low. Record Number of Americans Not in Labor Force in June | CNS News

19. (CNSNews.com) – The unemployment rate for black Americans is more than double that of white Americans, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).... In the numbers released today, covering the month of June, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for black Americans age 16 and over was 10.7%, reported the BLS. The unemployment rate for white Americans in the same age group and time-frame was 5.3%, said the BLS. Black Unemployment 10.7%, More Than Double White Unemployment 5.3% | CNS News

Remember Peggy Joseph?

"....He passed the ACA,...."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/obamacare/365453-looking-more-deeply.html

Forum List

Back