The Woke Olympics is Going Broke

1723421239115.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Though this is sure to trigger the snowflakes that lost their shit over the opening ceremonies

1723422054478.png

Men got to PUNCH WOMEN IN THE FACE in women's boxing, hurting the women so badly they could not continue. Democrats cheered. This is the new world they want to create, one where men get to punch women in the face the sick bastards.

The streets of Paris looks like the streets of LA. Garbage, mattresses, bodies everywhere. A real mess. I want to know where they hid all those foreigners for a few weeks during the games. Same thing Newsom did for his China friend's visit. Where did all that crap and it's owners go?

I haven't watched but from the stories I see online, the TV ratings are soaring. I recall the predicted demise of the NFL while the Colin Kaepernick controversy was going on, I suspect some of that right-wing wishful thinking might be going on here.

This is the least interesting Olympics of my lifetime. Once the opening turned political, I started losing interest, and thanks to NBC and their non-stop barrage of commercials, I could barely watch any of it. I did watch the entire Serbia-U.S. basketball game, the mountain bike race, and the entire 170 miles long road race, which NBC really loaded up with commercials. It was 5 hours long. They tried to make that unwatchable too.

This is the least interesting Olympics of my lifetime. Once the opening turned political, I started losing interest, and thanks to NBC and their non-stop barrage of commercials, I could barely watch any of it. I did watch the entire Serbia-U.S. basketball game, the mountain bike race, and the entire 170 miles long road race, which NBC really loaded up with commercials. It was 5 hours long. They tried to make that unwatchable too.
The Olympics are all about politics, always have been.

The Olympics should stop altogether.

It is too costly, no one can afford it, and the politics makes people crazier than they already are.

Forum List

Back