The Women of ISIS

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
I heard on the radio today that over 300 women from Europe and the US (that they know of) have traveled to Syria to join the fight. Most are quickly married to jihadist fighters. Suggested on-line training includes cooking, cleaning and sewing.

Help me out here ladies... what the hell is the attraction? :dunno:

Maybe they can put together a swimsuit calendar.

Hey, I think that one's showing some ankle!!!!

I imagine, once the burka comes off and the under garments,you'd see a hairy, smelly congealed human...The boner would be gone...

Victorian England, a time when a Father could not even discus his daughters panties, when using blush made you a (rogue)whore and women only had sex to procreate....

I heard on the radio today that over 300 women from Europe and the US (that they know of) have traveled to Syria to join the fight. Most are quickly married to jihadist fighters. Suggested on-line training includes cooking, cleaning and sewing.

Don't look at me. I wouldn't put up with that shit. :cool:

There is a less wait time for the old man to kick the bucket? You get a cookie when they do? The ultimate rebel against your parents gig? Instead of reading about decisions that are made for you in foreign policy, you exert some amount of control over it? The appeal of martyrdom (drama queen)?

Victorian England, a time when a Father could not even discus his daughters panties, when using blush made you a (rogue)whore and women only had sex to procreate....

And the legs of tables had to be covered because men might find them to be sexually attractive.

empoweredmuslimlass.jpg

Well, if they're giving out rocket launchers as wedding gifts, I suppose I can see it.

Not!​

I have no idea. It is a mystery to me. Perhaps it's similar to the phenomenon where women are attracted to serial killers or men who are serving life sentences in prison? Maybe they have a REALLY over exaggerated sense of "bad boy attraction." :biggrin: Or they are just really, really stupid.

Forum List

Back