The Word 'Negro' On New York Juror Form Upsets A Negro

It's simple, you don't go from a intelligent people to a unintelligent people.

No one lost their intelligence except you. They lost their education. Intelligence is native..

Last edited:
Do you think over time all races of people have become more intelligent?

One day long after the White people are gone, their will be negros telling of how America and all it's inventions were built by negros, as they discover the tomb of King Obama.

Here are the facts:

Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt’s period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800 B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples, and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became history’s first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received political equality, and took posts of authority in government.

By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art, its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the “self-esteem” of Black children.

Whites & blacks 100 Facts (and One Lie)

Hmmmm....I always thought it was the sand negroid that were Egyptians? :eusa_whistle:

What a moron! Tell us again how I really don't help my cause!

so , tell me again, who other than blacks would be offended enough to commit assault if someone used the word negro around them? I mean you do claim you weren't referring to blacks.

Don't know Billy-boy! You try it and get back to me. I did not say "using it around them." I said go call them a Negro and SEE what happens.

Dumb-ass.

Well then your claims that you did not say blacks is stupid, because after all, what other race wold ANYONE call a negro?

And remember, YOU said this, not me. I know several blacks who would just call you an idiot and walk away. Apparently all the ones you know are violent .

Do you think over time all races of people have become more intelligent?

There is no definitive way to measure intelligence. I'd say no. The evidence would actually point to humans becoming less intelligent depending on how you look at it.

so , tell me again, who other than blacks would be offended enough to commit assault if someone used the word negro around them? I mean you do claim you weren't referring to blacks.

Don't know Billy-boy! You try it and get back to me. I did not say "using it around them." I said go call them a Negro and SEE what happens.

Dumb-ass.

Well then your claims that you did not say blacks is stupid, because after all, what other race wold ANYONE call a negro?

And remember, YOU said this, not me. I know several blacks who would just call you an idiot and walk away. Apparently all the ones you know are violent .

Did I say that they were going to kick your ass?
Did I somehow infer that all blacks known to me were dealers?

Grow the fuck up.

Yes, they would call you an idiot for calling them a negro. Now that you get it, I'm out.

I Don't know Billy-boy! You try it and get back to me. I did not say "using it around them." I said go call them a Negro and SEE what happens.

Dumb-ass.
How do you feel about the fact that the propensity for belligerent violence you are alluding to is precisely why the national prison census is overwhelmingly dominated by Blacks?

I Don't know Billy-boy! You try it and get back to me. I did not say "using it around them." I said go call them a Negro and SEE what happens.

Dumb-ass.
How do you feel about the fact that the propensity for belligerent violence you are alluding to is precisely why the national prison census is overwhelmingly dominated by Blacks?

Does this have any God damn thing to do with this thread? :cuckoo:

Dumb-ass.

Violence is not the reason. Infractions for smoking weed is the reason most Blacks are incarcerated.

The black/white marijuana arrest gap, in nine charts

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/01/blacks-far-more-likely-th_n_817105.html

To further the point the number of inmates incarcerated rose considerably at the same time as American prisons began to be privatised. This country was set up with racist values while espousing freedom. This is just a new way to keep a thumb on the Black community and a way to insure the cycle of poor education and low income. Frankly I am not fooled.

Last edited:

Dumb-ass.

Violence is not the reason. Infractions for smoking weed is the reason most Blacks are incarcerated.

Blacks Far More Likely Than Whites To Be Jailed For Low-Level Drug Crimes

To further the point the number of inmates incarcerated rose considerably at the same time as American prisons began to be privatised. This country was set up with racist values while espousing freedom. This is just a new way to keep a thumb on the Black community and a way to insure the cycle of poor education and low income. Frankly I am not fooled.

What is the comparison like when violence is involved? In other words which race comments the most violence?

What is the comparison like when violence is involved? In other words which race comments the most violence?

No such thing as race. Try again.

Dumb-ass.

Maybe they get arrested more because they're not smart enough to not get caught.

No such thing as race. Try again.

What is racism if there's no such thing as race?

Dumb-ass.

"Come up in my hood and start throwing around that "negro" shit. Please do! I will drive you free of charge up to north avenue and drop your stupid ass off in some back alley full of hustlers. Go right up to them and ask: "How are all you Negros today?"

Write a thread about it if you make it back - let us know how fun that was."

The above is excerpted from your message (#8). It is typical badass ****** rhetoric -- an implicit threat of assaultive violence in response to spoken words. And for your information, since you apparently don't know, assault is illegal. You can go to jail for it.

That's what my comment has to do with this thread. Do you get it now? Or do you need more help?

"Come up in my hood and start throwing around that "negro" shit. Please do! I will drive you free of charge up to north avenue and drop your stupid ass off in some back alley full of hustlers. Go right up to them and ask: "How are all you Negros today?"

The above is excerpted from your message (#8). It is typical badass ****** rhetoric -- an implicit threat of assaultive violence in response to spoken words. And for your information, since you apparently don't know, assault is illegal. You can go to jail for it.

That's what my comment has to do with this thread. Do you get it now? Or do you need more help?

Dude, get a grip. Just a fact - come up to Baltimore - a notoriously bad area, talking that Negro garbage. See what happens is all I am saying. Now, quite fucking writing me you stupid prick. I already indicated that I was done and out of here.

What part of that don't you get?

I don't know that assault is illegal? Get your head out of your ass.

Last edited:

It is also essentially the same as saying, 'Come on down to Podunk, Mississippi and go up in the hills or your local tavern (white neighborhood) and start throwing around words like redneck and cracker and see where that gets you.' It works both ways. Vision, people. Vision.

Last edited:

It is also essentially the same as saying, 'Come on down to Podunk, Mississippi and go up in the hills or your local tavern (white neighborhood) and start throwing around words like redneck and cracker and see where that gets you.' It works both ways. Vision, people. Vision.

correct, but NO ONE would be stupid enough to write something about coming down to MIssissippi and say redneck and see what happens and then later on claim that they weren't referring to whites committing violence

Forum List

Back