The Word 'Negro' On New York Juror Form Upsets A Negro

Just how many names we have to call the negroid????

It used to be negro
then colored
then African American
then black

Is schizophrenia a part of the negroid genetic makeup I wonder????

How about you call them what they are.

American.

Even more so then most of Johnny come lately ethnicities that seem to think they own the place.

Most of true American culture, originated in the Black Community.

And aside from American Indians? They are the longest lasting most consistently American ethnicity in this country.
Oh for Christ sake... what kind of fucking DRUGS are you on tonight?

"True American culture" came from blacks? ... :cuckoo:

What culture is that? RAP MUSIC? SELLING DRUGS? PIMPIN' HO'S? Or maybe THE KNOCK OUT GAME?

[...]

Being a negro, 50 years ago just meant you were black but today the word carries racial connotations that go far beyond just skin color. [...]
Please be more specific about the connotations. If I use the word Negro, what am I connoting?
"Negro" perpetuates the master-slave mentality in the minds of both black and white Americans. Slaves didn't refer to the themselves as Negros but rather by their African tribal names, Blackies or Blacks but not Negros. It was slavers and slave owners that bestowed on them the tag on Negro. Spanish and Portuguese, who were pioneers in the African Slave Trade, used the word to designate the African men and women whom they captured and transported to the slave mart of the New World. fused not only humanity, nationality and place of origin but also certain white judgments about the inherent and irredeemable inferiority of the persons so designated.

The word was also used to refer to certain Jim Crow places, i.e., the "negro pew" in Christian Churches or the negro quarters composed of dilapidated shacks.

Bennett, What's In a Name? Negro vs. Afro-American vs. Black (1967)

:lol:

I haven't used a slur in this thread. Just because you decide that I can't say a word based in science doesn't mean I can't or won't. You're like the negroid chamberman in the post above.

Like I said you should definitely ask before doing it unless you just want to test it out. In that case I would advice doing it from a car driving in the other direction with nothing to stop its progress from accelerating to a high rate of speed.
Are you THREATENING people here, dick for brains? Because that's what it looks like to me, and THREATENING people will get you BANNED post haste.

So watch your step asshole, and I'll call you whatever the fuck I want, TO YOUR FACE. You have no idea who or what you're dealing with, moron.

You must be frightened if you think I was threatening anyone. You are safe behind your keyboard. No you wont call me what you want to in my face I guarantee you wouldnt do that. Evidently you dont know who you are dealing with. That must have really raised your blood pressure. You are funny. :lol:

I recall when Eminem was berated for using the N word in an old song. He didn't use it in a derogatory fashion, just the way other ...er I guess you would call them rappers use it.

White boys have no reason to use the word at all.

Why exclude black boys? You don't believe in equality?

It has nothing to do with equality. Why do you consider it a right or priviledge to call someone a name they have expressed that they do not want applied to them by white people? I'm trying to understand the mentality of some whites in thinking they are being deprived of something?

It used to be negro
then colored
then African American
then black

American.

Even more so then most of Johnny come lately ethnicities that seem to think they own the place.

And aside from American Indians? They are the longest lasting most consistently American ethnicity in this country.

What culture is that? RAP MUSIC? SELLING DRUGS? PIMPIN' HO'S? Or maybe THE KNOCK OUT GAME?

Yes, the founding fathers were all negroids....lol We now see the new direction of revisionist history with these negroids! hey, obummer was the first pResident too. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Call them what you want, we all know they're just *******

It has nothing to do with equality. Why do you consider it a right or priviledge to call someone a name they have expressed that they do not want applied to them by white people? I'm trying to understand the mentality of some whites in thinking they are being deprived of something?

Because you change what you demand we call you every 20 years. We are now convinced that you aren't interested in finding a name but expressing the need to be outraged at the white race.

I recall when Eminem was berated for using the N word in an old song. He didn't use it in a derogatory fashion, just the way other ...er I guess you would call them rappers use it.

I think young blacks using the N-word represents empowerment. In other words, “Whitey may have more money and live better and all that, but here’s one place where we hold the cards; here’s one place where we have the power. We can call each other ‘******’ and you can’t.” -

See more at: Why Do Some Black Americans Use the N-Word?

I don't know many negroids at all. We don't have a negroid population here where I live. Now, where I work at a learning institution, we do have many negroids as they are brought in due to athletics. I will say that a few years ago when we brought in the first negroids from places like New York and the cities, they were very, very obnoxious. They would talk very loud, wear their pants down to show there asses and talk like gang members. That group didn't last shall we say?

But, I will say that the last bunch they brought in for the last 2 semesters are very polite negroids. they say yes sir and no sir and do fairly well in their studies.

I like them actually, or at least I'm learning to. It's kind of hard to jump the cultural boundaries, but the fact that they at least try to adopt this culture where we are makes a difference. they're well behaved negroids and I appreciate them.

When we study the integumentary system, I have the students look at slides of the skin when we study it. Some slides are named Negroid scalp and some are Caucasian scalp. Those are the terms I verbalize in class too. No one has yet to have said they were offended and if they did I'd say "best get over that then".

I'd probably even put a question on the exam which required them to choose the term negroid in order to get it right. :lol:

But that's just how I roll.

Last edited:

Because you change what you demand we call you every 20 years. We are now convinced that you aren't interested in finding a name but expressing the need to be outraged at the white race.

At this point if you don't understand that you need to take that extra step to ask, I cant tell you much of anything else.

More then anything the name "blacks" wish they were called is white

I'm trying to find out why you have the double standard. Why be offended by a word used by a white and not by the same word used by a black? Sounds racist to me.

I don't know many negroids at all. We don't have a negroid population here where I live. Now, where I work at a learning institution, we do have many negroids as they are brought in due to athletics. I will say that a few years ago when we brought in the first negroids from places like New York and the cities, they were very, very obnoxious. They would talk very loud, wear their pants down to show there asses and talk like gang members. That group didn't last shall we say?

But, I will say that the last bunch they brought in for the last 2 semesters are very polite negroids. they say yes sir and no sir and do fairly well in their studies.

I like them actually, or at least I'm learning to. It's kind of hard to jump the cultural boundaries, but the fact that they at least try to adopt this culture where we are makes a difference. they're well behaved negroids and I appreciate them.

When we study the integumentary system, I have the students look at slides of the skin when we study it. Some slides are named Negroid scalp and some are Caucasian scalp. Those are the terms I verbalize in class too. No one has yet to have said they were offended and if they did I'd say "best get over that then".

I'd probably even put a question on the exam which required them to choose the tern negroid in order to get it right. :lol:

You sound as if you live in the land that time forgot. :lol:

I think young blacks using the N-word represents empowerment. In other words, “Whitey may have more money and live better and all that, but here’s one place where we hold the cards; here’s one place where we have the power. We can call each other ‘******’ and you can’t.” -

See more at: Why Do Some Black Americans Use the N-Word?

And we all know how important it is in life to say "neener neener". :lol:

I'd probably even put a question on the exam which required them to choose the tern negroid in order to get it right. :lol:

You sound as if you live in the land that time forgot. :lol:

No we aren't forgotten yet. :lol:

I did laff at that though. :lol:

Last edited:

It used to be negro
then colored
then African American
then black

American.

they invented Rock n Roll....not good enough?....ok

Forum List

Back