The Word 'Negro' On New York Juror Form Upsets A Negro

Why exclude black boys? You don't believe in equality?

It has nothing to do with equality. Why do you consider it a right or priviledge to call someone a name they have expressed that they do not want applied to them by white people? I'm trying to understand the mentality of some whites in thinking they are being deprived of something?

I'm trying to find out why you have the double standard. Why be offended by a word used by a white and not by the same word used by a black? Sounds racist to me.

Think of it as a club. You are not part of the club so dont use our secret handshake.

It has nothing to do with equality. Why do you consider it a right or priviledge to call someone a name they have expressed that they do not want applied to them by white people? I'm trying to understand the mentality of some whites in thinking they are being deprived of something?

I'm trying to find out why you have the double standard. Why be offended by a word used by a white and not by the same word used by a black? Sounds racist to me.

Think of it as a club. You are not part of the club so dont use our secret handshake.

If you were talking about a secret word you might have a point. But you aren't, you don't, and now I remember you from other threads. You're a racist in denial because you like to pretend you don't like racists. Never mind.

Last edited:

If you were talking about a secret word you might have a point. But aren't, you don't, and now I remember you from other threads. You're a racist in denial because you like to pretend you don't like racists.

It was analogy. Thats why I said think of it like a club. I would have to think Black people were superior to other ethnicities to be a racist. You can check the dictionary. if I was a racist I would have absolutely no problem letting you know. What would you be able do about it? :cuckoo:

If you were talking about a secret word you might have a point. But aren't, you don't, and now I remember you from other threads. You're a racist in denial because you like to pretend you don't like racists.

It was analogy. Thats why I said think of it like a club. I would have to think Black people were superior to other ethnicities to be a racist. You can check the dictionary. if I was a racist I would have absolutely no problem letting you know. What would you be able do about it? :cuckoo:

Do you use the term "cracka" asclepias? Be honest. Don't you lie to me. :lol:

Why exclude black boys? You don't believe in equality?

Because you change what you demand we call you every 20 years. We are now convinced that you aren't interested in finding a name but expressing the need to be outraged at the white race.
Surely it wouldn't tax your mental capacities too much to use African American instead of Negro. As an alternative, you could just leave race out of the discussion for the benefit of all.

Last edited:

Yes I have used the term before. This was right before a slapped the shit out of this guy proclaiming to be in the Aryan nation when I was in the military. I only did it to piss him off and make him take a swing. Of course like most cowards he just turned bright red.

Yes I have used the term before. This was right before a slapped the shit out of this guy proclaiming to be in the Aryan nation when I was in the military. I only did it to piss him off and make him take a swing. Of course like most cowards he just turned bright red.

You slapped him? Are you a negress? :lol:

Where I live only wimmens slap somebody.

Last edited:

You slapped him? Are you a negress? :lol:

Where I live only wimmens slap somebody.

Where I'm from its the ultimate sign of disrespect. I think he got the point. :lol:

Gawd don't ever slap a man in Texas. You'll be picking up your teeth if you are a male. Just trying to save your life. :lol:

Thats funny. He was from some podunk town in Texas. :lol:

If you say so. Like you said, it's a free world so you're free to slap anybody down here if you like.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

You would be better served warning your hill billies down there in Texas not to announce they are in the aryan nation within earshot of someone like me. I dont have the same tolerance I showed with that sissy from Texas.

Thats funny. He was from some podunk town in Texas. :lol:

If you say so. Like you said, it's a free world so you're free to slap anybody down here if you like.

You would be better served warning your hill billies down there in Texas not to announce they are in the aryan nation within earshot of someone like me. I dont have the same tolerance I showed with that sissy from Texas.

Warn them yourself. :lol:

I'd pay money to see it.

Warn them yourself. :lol:

I'd pay money to see it.

I just told you I dont have the same level of tolerance anymore. You should warn them before trying to warn me. I no longer give warnings. :cool:

Forum List

Back