The Word 'Negro' On New York Juror Form Upsets A Negro

You must be frightened if you think I was threatening anyone. You are safe behind your keyboard. No you wont call me what you want to in my face I guarantee you wouldnt do that. Evidently you dont know who you are dealing with. That must have really raised your blood pressure. You are funny. :lol:
Shut the fuck up, pussy. You're safe behind your fucking keyboard too you little bitch, and I'll call you whatever the fuck I want NEGRO BOY. What ya going to do about it, PUNK? You ain't scarin' anybody ass wipe, and I'd call you whatever the fuck I wanted right up in your fucking face, dumbass mother fucker. Go pretend you're Mike Tyson somewhere else ya skinny little punk ass twit.

The only time I've ever seen blacks thinking they're all so bad is when they're in a gang. Get them alone or one on one and it's a whole different story. Why is that? And why is it a black had to start running his mouth about... "oh don't be callin' me no negro, or you better be in a car driving the other way real fast," REALLY, WHY, YOU GOING TO KICK THEIR ASS? SOUNDS LIKE A THREAT TO ME you rat fuck.

Reported.

You are making me laugh so hard my stomach is hurting! I must have really touched a nerve to make you lose it like that. White boys like you are too easy. :lol:
Sure, pussy, and I'm busting a gut laughing at your pathetic back peddling.

Idiot black boy.

Are you THREATENING people here, dick for brains? Because that's what it looks like to me, and THREATENING people will get you BANNED post haste.

So watch your step asshole, and I'll call you whatever the fuck I want, TO YOUR FACE. You have no idea who or what you're dealing with, moron.

You must be frightened if you think I was threatening anyone. You are safe behind your keyboard. No you wont call me what you want to in my face I guarantee you wouldnt do that. Evidently you dont know who you are dealing with. That must have really raised your blood pressure. You are funny. :lol:
Shut the fuck up, pussy. You're safe behind your fucking keyboard too you little bitch, and I'll call you whatever the fuck I want NEGRO BOY. What ya going to do about it, PUNK? You ain't scarin' anybody ass wipe, and I'd call you whatever the fuck I wanted right up in your fucking face, dumbass mother fucker. Go pretend you're Mike Tyson somewhere else ya skinny little punk ass twit.

The only time I've ever seen blacks thinking they're all so bad is when they're in a gang. Get them alone or one on one and it's a whole different story. Why is that? And why is it a black had to start running his mouth about... "oh don't be callin' me no negro, or you better be in a car driving the other way real fast," REALLY, WHY, YOU GOING TO KICK THEIR ASS? SOUNDS LIKE A THREAT TO ME you rat fuck.

Pretty good example of how blacks are always resorting to VIOLENCE.

Reported.

God, I love internet tough guys! too funny.

Watch out Asclepias, you might get negged!

:lol:

Worse yet, 007 might actually reach through his monitor and bitch-slap us poor negros!

/scured I am.

Reported.

You are making me laugh so hard my stomach is hurting! I must have really touched a nerve to make you lose it like that. White boys like you are too easy. :lol:
Sure, pussy, and I'm busting a gut laughing at your pathetic back peddling.

Idiot black boy.

Calm down ... everything is alright.

(secretly dials police)

Reported.

Worse yet, 007 might actually reach through his monitor and bitch-slap us poor negros!

/scured I am.

I thought it was quite humourous they really think they would say something in public. The internets one flaw is that it gives hill billies delusions of bravado.

Reported.

/scured I am.

Ya, you love it so much, you started it, shit for brains.

Don't have to work very hard to make you bubble heads look stupid. You do it for us.

Reported.

/scured I am.

Don't have to work very hard to make you bubble heads look stupid. You do it for us.

You completely lost it. You have no clue how stupid you looked. :lol:

Reported.

/scured I am.

I thought it was quite humourous they really think they would say something in public. The internets one flaw is that it gives hill billies delusions of bravado.
Is that what you call what you were doing... "OH DON'T BE CALLIN' ME NO NEGRO TO MY FACE... UNSLESSON YOUZ DRIVIN' REAL FAST IN A CAR IN'Z THE OTHA DIRECTION"...

... you practice being a hypocrite or does it just come natural?

And yes mother fucker, I would call you whatever the FUCK I wanted to your face.

/scured I am.

You're a two bit, shit for brains, two faced, lying hypocrite, and I just owned your dumbass all up one side and down the other.

You're a two bit, shit for brains, two faced, lying hypocrite, and I just owned your dumbass all up one side and down the other.

Thats what I would say after being embarrassed as well. :cool:

/scured I am.

Is that what you call what you were doing... "OH DON'T BE CALLIN' ME NO NEGRO TO MY FACE... UNSLESSON YOUZ DRIVIN' REAL FAST IN A CAR IN'Z THE OTHA DIRECTION"...

And yes mother fucker, I would call you whatever the FUCK I wanted to your face.

Can I bottle your toughness to unleash on the next thug who tries to hold me up with a hypo needle? I'll give it back....

Promise!

You're dismissed, boy.

That's what I would say after being embarrassed as well. :cool:

He called you a boy. You going to take that?

Oh, that's right; this is the internet and we are ALL tough guys....

:lol::lol::lol:

"...as well as other colors, while most Blacks in America have never been anywhere near Africa".

What does that have to do with ones genetic makeup being from Africa?

East African blacks, for the most part, despise the American gangster mentality that permeates black music and culture.

I guess now I'd have to ask even if it was true that it permeated Black culture why that has anything to do with what you call a Black person that identifies as African-American?

BTW this is the type of rap I listen to. The media likes to pretend all rap is violent. Dont fall for it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afeWEXHL5G4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afeWEXHL5G4[/ame]

Last edited:

You sound like a coward to me. Somehow I'm not very convinced. Why should I believe you?:lol:

You started out the tough guy, and now you're a little pussy.

Get a life.

^^^^^ The Clint Eastwood of Fios.

Forum List

Back