🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The World as We Know It Almost Ends

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
With the media overly focused on a narrow range of topics these days this was almost missed. The ramifications of such a catastrophe makes one shudder.

So here it is:

Bacon Shortage? Calm Down. It’s Fake News.

The alarming headlines came quickly Wednesday morning: “Now It’s Getting Serious: 2017 Could See a Bacon Shortage.” “Nation’s bacon reserves hit 50-year low as prices rise.”

Yea I don't know who would believe this. There are fucking wild pigs running around everywhere.

That's actually kind of funny. My husband announced just this morning that we were having a bacon shortage (We usually have 2 or 3 pounds on hand for snacks, but he used the last of it with breakfast.) We'll go see the butcher tomorrow, I'll let you know if Alaska ran out of pigs :p

Bacon reserves are low. Who knew there even was such a thing.

Low bacon reserves??

That my friends is a national catastrophe.

Bacon makes everything taste better and only Muslim's won't eat bacon.

Now there is one of the best things I've ever heard. More bacon for the good guys.

If Trump had something to do with it, this would page one stuff. I imagine some liberals think he's reserve pork though...

Trump's had the federal government buying up bacon reserves within minutes after being sworn in. Word has it the AF is planning a massive air drop of bacon directly over Mecca during the next Hajj. The ensuing mayhem among the masses of pilgrims once the beautiful aroma of cooked bacon begins to waft through the air will be a fun watch on HD TV for sure. Crystal clear close ups of stampeding Muzzies trampling the life out of one another and all thanks to bacon.

Bacon! The Duct Tape of foods!!!

Trump's had the federal government buying up bacon reserves within minutes after being sworn in. Word has it the AF is planning a massive air drop of bacon directly over Mecca during the next Hajj. The ensuing mayhem among the masses of pilgrims once the beautiful aroma of cooked bacon begins to waft through the air will be a fun watch on HD TV for sure. Crystal clear close ups of stampeding Muzzies trampling the life out of one another and all thanks to bacon.

Bacon! The Duct Tape of foods!!!
Trump should order up the fleet of B52s filled with tens of thousands of pounds of finely chopped freeze fried pork to be dropped on the ISIS strongholds.
The pork would fall down like a fine mist. It would cover hundreds of square miles. In a couple of days the entire region would stick of rotting pig.
Who said there is no HELL?

Forum List

Back