"The World Hates Our President"

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

As you can see in the chart below, the world's opinion of us has dropped dramatically since Trump was elected.

Only Russia and Israel like us more. But of course, both countries are run by criminals.

Israel’s Netanyahu Indicted on Charges of Fraud, Bribery and Breach of Trust

Kinda funny corruption-buster Trump never held up the $3 BILLION in aid to Bibi even though Bibi's totally corrupt.

upload_2019-11-26_16-26-3-png.291820

Trump Unpopular Worldwide, American Image Suffers

I really don't care how popular our president is with the rest of the world.
I've never understood how utterly shallow and pathetic people, typically on the left, are about trying to be 'popular' with other countries.

Who gives a flying crap what Venezuela, or Kenya, or Senegal thinks of our president?

You know what we need? Respect. No one respected Obama, because they knew he wouldn't do anything. That's why Assad didn't even think it over for five minutes, when Obama gave his "red line". Assad intentionally, and specifically used a chemical weapons attack directly because Obama gave a red line.

Assad put Obama's nose in his own red line, and then stepped on Obama's head to cross over that red line.

Zero respect. And doing that made Assad very popular.

Respect of our military power, is what we need.

Not popularity. Popularity is for shallow losers. Obama was very popular, and it is obvious why. Everyone knew he'd do nothing, and they liked that.
Trump made a big deal out of how the rest of the world feels about our President. He harped on that shit for years.

Ain't it a bitch that karma is smacking him around yet again? :lol:

Trump's positions on trade and for and military aid (when he's not doing extortion) are probably unpopular overseas even while they may be good for America. But his personal loathsomeness and inability to be the least bit civil to anyone who doesn't lick his shoes, pretty much ruins any chance for him to win on the merits of his positions, like Reagan ultimately did.

Trump, thankfully, is more conservative than Reagan; and, has taught Republicans how to truly fight the 'Progressive Borg'.

You are crazy. Trump isn't conservative at all.

Jus' disagree on that point.

So, first you argue that all U.S. presidents are unpopular. When it's pointed out to you that is painfully not true you fall back to MSM propaganda?

Make up your mind, your two arguments are diametrically opposed to each other. That's just some lazy ass shit you got goin' on there.

View attachment 295420

Maybe try making a point rather than constantly consoling yourself.

That is the point. He won and was never given a chance by Leftists like yourself.

Sure, it was a technical win, he never had the will of the people. Give him a chance? Me? How did I not?
No it was a win as the EC decides victory not # of votes. The stock market is up 10k since he took office. He has done very well for the economy.

Yeah, it was a win that earned Trump an asterisk after his presidency, he'll earn his second asterisk today.

The stock market as a percentage went up higher under Obama. The economy has been slower under Trump than Obama. The deficit is continuing to rise under Trump while it was slowing under Obama.

It was a technical win, he never won 'the people'.

Mostly the media hates the President and ignorant hypocrite lefties on both sides of the pond seem go along with it while they enjoy a booming economy and historic low unemployment. .

It's like the media and the lefties truly want to see America fail. Weird!

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

As you can see in the chart below, the world's opinion of us has dropped dramatically since Trump was elected.

Only Russia and Israel like us more. But of course, both countries are run by criminals.

Kinda funny corruption-buster Trump never held up the $3 BILLION in aid to Bibi even though Bibi's totally corrupt.

/---- Being POTUS, Commander in Chief and the most powerful man in the world is not a popularity contest for world opinion.
View attachment 295425

Then why was Trump whining that his predecessors weren't popular?

Is it not possible for a single wingnut to come up with an argument that is based in reality?

Trump is America's President. Not the worlds. No one should bother to care if he is liked by the world or not. I know I don't.

I really don't care how popular our president is with the rest of the world.
I've never understood how utterly shallow and pathetic people, typically on the left, are about trying to be 'popular' with other countries.

Who gives a flying crap what Venezuela, or Kenya, or Senegal thinks of our president?

You know what we need? Respect. No one respected Obama, because they knew he wouldn't do anything. That's why Assad didn't even think it over for five minutes, when Obama gave his "red line". Assad intentionally, and specifically used a chemical weapons attack directly because Obama gave a red line.

Assad put Obama's nose in his own red line, and then stepped on Obama's head to cross over that red line.

Zero respect. And doing that made Assad very popular.

Respect of our military power, is what we need.

Not popularity. Popularity is for shallow losers. Obama was very popular, and it is obvious why. Everyone knew he'd do nothing, and they liked that.
Trump made a big deal out of how the rest of the world feels about our President. He harped on that shit for years.

Ain't it a bitch that karma is smacking him around yet again? :lol:

It's Trump. He's always been a loud mouth.

Trump's positions on trade and for and military aid (when he's not doing extortion) are probably unpopular overseas even while they may be good for America. But his personal loathsomeness and inability to be the least bit civil to anyone who doesn't lick his shoes, pretty much ruins any chance for him to win on the merits of his positions, like Reagan ultimately did.

Trump, thankfully, is more conservative than Reagan; and, has taught Republicans how to truly fight the 'Progressive Borg'.

Culturally he isn't religious.
He's against free-trade, which all conservatives have been in favor of for decades on end.
He's not against abortion, when he's not in politics.
He's clearly not for family values.
He supported gun control, until he found out conservatives were against it.
He supports government health care.
He certainly isn't fiscally conservative and has made no attempt to cut government spending.

By what standard do you consider him conservative?

Not fiscally conservative, but the gop left that in 1980. Trump is nativist wants to limit immigration, esp from non-white countries with some exception for skilled workers who benefit capital by keeping wages down. It's impossible to say exactly what his "consititional literalist" judges will do. What happens when the constitution's literal words (like congress has power to levy taxes and spend) are contrary to judges opinions on Obamacare?

Trump has broken the mold, but the gop stopped being conservative even before W and he killed any conservatism left.

The President of the United States is NOT some prom queen popularity contest in high school.

Grow the fuck up people.

That is the point. He won and was never given a chance by Leftists like yourself.

Sure, it was a technical win, he never had the will of the people. Give him a chance? Me? How did I not?
No it was a win as the EC decides victory not # of votes. The stock market is up 10k since he took office. He has done very well for the economy.

Yeah, it was a win that earned Trump an asterisk after his presidency, he'll earn his second asterisk today.

The stock market as a percentage went up higher under Obama. The economy has been slower under Trump than Obama. The deficit is continuing to rise under Trump while it was slowing under Obama.

Keep telling yourself that. Under Obama the interest rates bottomed out and he took office post recession so the market had no place to go but up. Link the * because I do not see it. You’re still not over the 2016 election it seems. Sadly. Please take a class and learn how the President is elected in the US. Hint: it’s not the popular vote.

Culturally he isn't religious.
He's against free-trade, which all conservatives have been in favor of for decades on end.
He's not against abortion, when he's not in politics.
He's clearly not for family values.
He supported gun control, until he found out conservatives were against it.
He supports government health care.
He certainly isn't fiscally conservative and has made no attempt to cut government spending.

By what standard do you consider him conservative?
What he does better than anyone is trigger leftists. Thank you Mr. Trump.

Keep telling yourself that. Under Obama the interest rates bottomed out and he took office post recession so the market had no place to go but up. Link the * because I do not see it. You’re still not over the 2016 election it seems. Sadly. Please take a class and learn how the President is elected in the US. Hint: it’s not the popular vote.

He took office as the recession was hitting, don't be an idiot. He was not the cause of it. And no, there was no guarantee the only way to go was up, who told you this?

/---- Being POTUS, Commander in Chief and the most powerful man in the world is not a popularity contest for world opinion.
View attachment 295425

Is it not possible for a single wingnut to come up with an argument that is based in reality?
/----/ Not popular with whom?

View attachment 295425

/----/ Not popular with whom?

Really? Read the OP.

He took office as the recession was hitting, don't be an idiot. He was not the cause of it. And no, there was no guarantee the only way to go was up, who told you this?
Bush was the cause but Obama spent $8trn getting us out of it and never exited the endless wars that Bush started.

Liar.

He was in Congress. He was part of the cause of it.

Bush was the cause but Obama spent $8trn getting us out of it and never exited the endless wars that Bush started.

Yeah....that's usually how you get out of a recession, you spend. Now, what's Trump's excuse for a near trillion dollar deficit while we are not in a recession? Why are the deficits going up now?

Why do Republicans and conservatives keep voting for politicians that raise deficits more than Democrats and then blame Democrats for the debt?

Liar.

He was in Congress. He was part of the cause of it.

He was in no way responsible for the recession.

Forum List

Back