"The World Hates Our President"

Total bullshit. Did you not read the OP which obliterates your argument?

upload_2019-11-26_16-26-3-png.291820
Yes worldwide propaganda by the MSM, still works on dumb fucks.

Oh!
TDS anti-Trumpers are now passing off world polls as being accurate when we cannot even get U.S. polls accurate.
Hilarious.......:hyper:.

National polls were pretty accurate in 2016 and 2018. They're usually pretty close. Not sure what you're smoking.

Hardly any pollsters had Trump winning in 2016!
You have a TDS treated corncob up yer' arse!!!

Do you not know what national polls measure? They were pretty close.

I have TDS but you don't know how a fucking poll works?
Best Christmas EVER!
11717-3820-1499putin%20explosion_a.jpg

Oh!
TDS anti-Trumpers are now passing off world polls as being accurate when we cannot even get U.S. polls accurate.

National polls were pretty accurate in 2016 and 2018. They're usually pretty close. Not sure what you're smoking.

You're Looney chink bitch.
Welcome to B. Kidd's ignore list.
nice, you fucking racist cum rag

Trump says countries are turning on US because 'the world hates Obama'

“The world hates our president,” Trump said Friday at a rally in Johnstown, Pennsylvania.

So much more true today!

Sad.
We are top dog. Its normal to be hated. Not always so. But Pearl Harbor started our journey into the world leadership role. Treaties and agreements and undeclared wars and so much more.
The polls show Trump is PERSONALLY hated. Way more than Obama.

It must suck to have that benchmark come back and bitch slap the rube herd in the face.

Karma's a BITCH!

Trump says countries are turning on US because 'the world hates Obama'

“The world hates our president,” Trump said Friday at a rally in Johnstown, Pennsylvania.

So much more true today!

Sad.
We are top dog. Its normal to be hated. Not always so. But Pearl Harbor started our journey into the world leadership role. Treaties and agreements and undeclared wars and so much more.
The polls show Trump is PERSONALLY hated. Way more than Obama.

It must suck to have that benchmark come back and bitch slap the rube herd in the face.

Karma's a BITCH!

You're very entertaining today, G-Clown.

Oh!

That’s not nice.

TRUMP: Don't raise the debt ceiling! That would be very bad.

TARD: I love this guy. I'm going to vote for him.

REPORT: Trump doubles deficit. Removes debt ceiling entirely.

TARD: I love this guy. Who cares about the debt?

In my version of the Constitution, Congress controls spending. Gingrich was the last person since Coolidge to do anything about spending. Hopefully, in Trump's second term, the RINO's and Stalinists will be reduced to a rounding error. Then the fun begins

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

As you can see in the chart below, the world's opinion of us has dropped dramatically since Trump was elected.

Only Russia and Israel like us more. But of course, both countries are run by criminals.

Israel’s Netanyahu Indicted on Charges of Fraud, Bribery and Breach of Trust

Kinda funny corruption-buster Trump never held up the $3 BILLION in aid to Bibi even though Bibi's totally corrupt.

Trump Unpopular Worldwide, American Image Suffers

Winning!

So, first you argue that all U.S. presidents are unpopular. When it's pointed out to you that is painfully not true you fall back to MSM propaganda?

Make up your mind, your two arguments are diametrically opposed to each other. That's just some lazy ass shit you got goin' on there.

View attachment 295420

Maybe try making a point rather than constantly consoling yourself.

That is the point. He won and was never given a chance by Leftists like yourself.

Sure, it was a technical win, he never had the will of the people. Give him a chance? Me? How did I not?
No it was a win as the EC decides victory not # of votes. The stock market is up 10k since he took office. He has done very well for the economy.

So, first you argue that all U.S. presidents are unpopular. When it's pointed out to you that is painfully not true you fall back to MSM propaganda?

Make up your mind, your two arguments are diametrically opposed to each other. That's just some lazy ass shit you got goin' on there.

View attachment 295420

That is the point. He won and was never given a chance by Leftists like yourself.

Sure, it was a technical win, he never had the will of the people. Give him a chance? Me? How did I not?
Trump is living proof that you can fool some of the people all of the time.
You’re proof why I am pro choice.

View attachment 295420

No it was a win as the EC decides victory not # of votes. The stock market is up 10k since he took office. He has done very well for the economy.

And, it will sustain up to the 2020 election.
This, and the fact that Dems have anemic candidates, have led them to pursue this shampeachment!
(Also, 11 more Federal judges were confirmed today!).

Polls are obky good for morons and people looking for conformation to their bias

That’s not nice.
No he isn't nice, in fact Kidd is an asshole

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

As you can see in the chart below, the world's opinion of us has dropped dramatically since Trump was elected.

Only Russia and Israel like us more. But of course, both countries are run by criminals.

Kinda funny corruption-buster Trump never held up the $3 BILLION in aid to Bibi even though Bibi's totally corrupt.

/---- Being POTUS, Commander in Chief and the most powerful man in the world is not a popularity contest for world opinion.
I don't care.jpg

Trump's positions on trade and for and military aid (when he's not doing extortion) are probably unpopular overseas even while they may be good for America. But his personal loathsomeness and inability to be the least bit civil to anyone who doesn't lick his shoes, pretty much ruins any chance for him to win on the merits of his positions, like Reagan ultimately did.

Trump's positions on trade and for and military aid (when he's not doing extortion) are probably unpopular overseas even while they may be good for America. But his personal loathsomeness and inability to be the least bit civil to anyone who doesn't lick his shoes, pretty much ruins any chance for him to win on the merits of his positions, like Reagan ultimately did.

Trump, thankfully, is more conservative than Reagan; and, has taught Republicans how to truly fight the 'Progressive Borg'.

I really don't care how popular our president is with the rest of the world.
I've never understood how utterly shallow and pathetic people, typically on the left, are about trying to be 'popular' with other countries.

Who gives a flying crap what Venezuela, or Kenya, or Senegal thinks of our president?

You know what we need? Respect. No one respected Obama, because they knew he wouldn't do anything. That's why Assad didn't even think it over for five minutes, when Obama gave his "red line". Assad intentionally, and specifically used a chemical weapons attack directly because Obama gave a red line.

Assad put Obama's nose in his own red line, and then stepped on Obama's head to cross over that red line.

Zero respect. And doing that made Assad very popular.

Respect of our military power, is what we need.

Not popularity. Popularity is for shallow losers. Obama was very popular, and it is obvious why. Everyone knew he'd do nothing, and they liked that.

Trump, thankfully, is more conservative than Reagan; and, has taught Republicans how to truly fight the 'Progressive Borg'.

You are crazy. Trump isn't conservative at all.

Mostly the media hates the President and ignorant hypocrite lefties on both sides of the pond seem go along with it while they enjoy a booming economy and historic low unemployment. .

Forum List

Back