The world in turmoil and Obozo busy picking the Presidential Brackets.....

At least I have a brain...and not just a limbic system wired for hate and knee jerk condemnation of anyone who actual thinks rather than parroting the party line..

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm not so sure you do. Anyone with a functional brainstem would be able to recognize incompetence as it's happening.

So much for any kind of LASER LIKE FOCUS on ANYTHING that is important to our, and the world's safety! All this guy gives a damn about is HIMSELF, his GOLF GAME, and BASKETBALL!

article-2584364-1C6AE9EB00000578-727_634x345.jpg

Yea, because he can't do two things at once. :cuckoo:

Oh...and what are ur "core values"?
Hate? Repression of individuality? Authoritariaism? Dishonesty? Self Deception? Because that's all we see in ur posts...

The above to Vigilante and his ilk...Is that what Conservatism is all about...
It can't be "freedom" because that only exists on their terms for them...and no one is free to disagree without abuse...

Funny how the world is always in turmoil every year Obama picks his bracket, or takes a vacation, or plays a round of golf

Busy, busy, busy

Funny how the world is always in turmoil every year Obama picks his bracket, or takes a vacation, or plays a round of golf

Busy, busy, busy

Screw the world. We are in turmoil here in the US 365 days a year.

-Geaux

Busy, busy, busy

-Geaux

To me, we should not have been sticking our nose into this at all.

The president does not spend every waking hour on all issues that are "hot button" political blog material. He has a country to run.

Oh...and what are ur "core values"?
Hate? Repression of individuality? Authoritariaism? Dishonesty? Self Deception? Because that's all we see in ur posts...

Sorry Doc, that's all you see through your eyes and demented mind, seems you are looking in a mirror and because of your low IQ, don't realize it! Always wonder how the subversives could go with a party that lies so much, and a president that rips the Constitution to shreds. Then I realize that Freedom and decency are NOT what you people are about...it's simply CONTROL!

Busy, busy, busy

-Geaux

To me, we should not have been sticking our nose into this at all.

The president does not spend every waking hour on all issues that are "hot button" political blog material. He has a country to run.

Then don't you think he should do it, instead of giving away control of the internet, signing E.O. for indefinite arrest of citizens without warrant or trial, and his newest kick, getting Latino's to sign up for ObumaCare but not to worry as long as you sign up and have ILLEGALS as part of your family, we won't come after them! I can easily expand that list, but Patriots know what they are, as do little self denying subversives.

So much for any kind of LASER LIKE FOCUS on ANYTHING that is important to our, and the world's safety! All this guy gives a damn about is HIMSELF, his GOLF GAME, and BASKETBALL!

geezus....so the guy cant kick back and just be a guy for a few hours?....do you do your job 24 hours a day?....everyone needs a break from the stress of the day....even the President....

geezus....so the guy cant kick back and just be a guy for a few hours?....do you do your job 24 hours a day?....everyone needs a break from the stress of the day....even the President....

Harry, the fucking guy is PRESIDENT! With Russia threatening, Obozocare failing, and the Democrats RUNNING away from him like he actually was a Communist ie. on Wed. Demoncrat Sen. Claire McCaskill said, "I do believe a $17 trillion debt is irresponsible. I do believe that." You think he should have time for a fucking hour or more of picking basketball teams?.... He could do that after 11 P.M.! :cuckoo:

If that is all he cared about why did he run for (and win) POTUS? Can a guy just chillax? All work and no play makes you dull.

Harry, the fucking guy is PRESIDENT! With Russia threatening, Obozocare failing, and the Democrats RUNNING away from him like he actually was a Communist ie. on Wed. Demoncrat Sen. Claire McCaskill said, "I do believe a $17 trillion debt is irresponsible. I do believe that." You think he should have time for a fucking hour or more of picking basketball teams?.... He could do that after 11 P.M.! :cuckoo:

Vig...EVERYONE needs a break from what they are doing ....especially if you have a stressful job,which the guy has.....there is a reason those who become Presidents have Darker hair in the beginning than they do at the end.....maybe at 11:00 PM the guy is ready to collapse....look at Bush and Clintons hair shade before and after.....whether you like the guy or not....its a fucking stressful job....

Vig...EVERYONE needs a break from what they are doing ....especially if you have a stressful job,which the guy has.....there is a reason those who become Presidents have Darker hair in the beginning than they do at the end.....maybe at 11:00 PM the guy is ready to collapse....look at Bush and Clintons hair shade before and after.....whether you like the guy or not....its a fucking stressful job....

The fucker came back from almost 3 weeks in Hawaii on Jan. 4, 2014.... He has weekends when he plays golf, How about you Harry, what do you do on the weekend, and if you were President, shouldn't you put in more than 8 hours a day for 5 days, getting $400K a year salary plus BENEFITS?

President's Schedule - March 19, 2014

9:45 am The President receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press
2:25 pm The President hosts a screening of the film Cesar Chavez at the White House
South Court Auditorium
Pooled Press
3:05 pm The President is interviewed by local news anchors participating in “Live from the White House”
The Diplomatic Room

You fucking liberal asswipes would positively KILL for that kind of work!!

The fucker came back from almost 3 weeks in Hawaii on Jan. 4, 2014.... He has weekends when he plays golf, How about you Harry, what do you do on the weekend, and if you were President, shouldn't you put in more than 8 hours a day for 5 days, getting $400K a year salary plus BENEFITS?

President's Schedule - March 19, 2014

9:45 am The President receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press
2:25 pm The President hosts a screening of the film Cesar Chavez at the White House
South Court Auditorium
Pooled Press
3:05 pm The President is interviewed by local news anchors participating in “Live from the White House”
The Diplomatic Room

You fucking liberal asswipes would positively KILL for that kind of work!!

Who wouldn't ???? Do you do labor work as a away to stay away from easy street jobs???

If that is all he cared about why did he run for (and win) POTUS? Can a guy just chillax? All work and no play makes you dull.

Tell that to the 99% who haven't had a proper vacation in years. Some not even Sundays free of work.

We don't need any more narcissists like Bush or Obama for president. This next time give me a fat, sweaty gritty guy who doesn't play favorites and has a no-nonsense working man's attitude towards problem solving.

Tell that to the 99% who haven't had a proper vacation in years. Some not even Sundays free of work.

We don't need any more narcissists like Bush or Obama for president. This next time give me a fat, sweaty gritty guy who doesn't play favorites and has a no-nonsense working man's attitude towards problem solving.

No such animal in politics....

Forum List

Back