The world in turmoil and Obozo busy picking the Presidential Brackets.....

Vig...EVERYONE needs a break from what they are doing ....especially if you have a stressful job,which the guy has.....there is a reason those who become Presidents have Darker hair in the beginning than they do at the end.....maybe at 11:00 PM the guy is ready to collapse....look at Bush and Clintons hair shade before and after.....whether you like the guy or not....its a fucking stressful job....

The fucker came back from almost 3 weeks in Hawaii on Jan. 4, 2014.... He has weekends when he plays golf, How about you Harry, what do you do on the weekend, and if you were President, shouldn't you put in more than 8 hours a day for 5 days, getting $400K a year salary plus BENEFITS?

President's Schedule - March 19, 2014

9:45 am The President receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press
2:25 pm The President hosts a screening of the film Cesar Chavez at the White House
South Court Auditorium
Pooled Press
3:05 pm The President is interviewed by local news anchors participating in “Live from the White House”
The Diplomatic Room

You fucking liberal asswipes would positively KILL for that kind of work!!

Who wouldn't ???? Do you do labor work as a away to stay away from easy street jobs???

Try doing that again in English!:cuckoo:

So much for any kind of LASER LIKE FOCUS on ANYTHING that is important to our, and the world's safety! All this guy gives a damn about is HIMSELF, his GOLF GAME, and BASKETBALL!

article-2584364-1C6AE9EB00000578-727_634x345.jpg

Can we just re-open the threads about him filling out a bracket from the five previous years?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

The fucker came back from almost 3 weeks in Hawaii on Jan. 4, 2014.... He has weekends when he plays golf, How about you Harry, what do you do on the weekend, and if you were President, shouldn't you put in more than 8 hours a day for 5 days, getting $400K a year salary plus BENEFITS?

Oval Office
Closed Press
2:25 pm The President hosts a screening of the film Cesar Chavez at the White House
South Court Auditorium
Pooled Press
3:05 pm The President is interviewed by local news anchors participating in “Live from the White House”
The Diplomatic Room

Who wouldn't ???? Do you do labor work as a away to stay away from easy street jobs???

Try doing that again in English!:cuckoo:

I don't write at your reading comprehension level yet? I'll ask my 4 year old to dumb it down for you....

So much for any kind of LASER LIKE FOCUS on ANYTHING that is important to our, and the world's safety! All this guy gives a damn about is HIMSELF, his GOLF GAME, and BASKETBALL!

article-2584364-1C6AE9EB00000578-727_634x345.jpg

Can we just re-open the threads about him filling out a bracket from the five previous years?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Sure, he was a LOSER for the last 4, and he's a loser again this year...

"This is like deja vu all over again." ... Yogi Berra

U'know Vigilante...it's clear that u r incapable of maintaining a spirited discussion without resorting to tacky insults and attacks on the acumen of anyone who disagrees with U...so I deem it a waste of time to engage in discourse with u...and will do so no more. Adios.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

U'know Vigilante...it's clear that u r incapable of maintaining a spirited discussion without resorting to tacky insults and attacks on the acumen of anyone who disagrees with U...so I deem it a waste of time to engage in discourse with u...and will do so no more. Adios.

That's funny doc, as I'm the original OP and simply state FACT which apparently subversives don't like, and run away from.:bye1:

That's funny doc, as I'm the original OP and simply state FACT which apparently subversives don't like, and run away from.:bye1:

Ha! I cough up meaner looking objects than you'll ever be....

Harry, the fucking guy is PRESIDENT! With Russia threatening, Obozocare failing, and the Democrats RUNNING away from him like he actually was a Communist ie. on Wed. Demoncrat Sen. Claire McCaskill said, "I do believe a $17 trillion debt is irresponsible. I do believe that." You think he should have time for a fucking hour or more of picking basketball teams?.... He could do that after 11 P.M.! :cuckoo:

Vig...EVERYONE needs a break from what they are doing ....especially if you have a stressful job,which the guy has.....there is a reason those who become Presidents have Darker hair in the beginning than they do at the end.....maybe at 11:00 PM the guy is ready to collapse....look at Bush and Clintons hair shade before and after.....whether you like the guy or not....its a fucking stressful job....

Oval Office
Closed Press
South Court Auditorium
Pooled Press
The Diplomatic Room

:lol:....now im a liberal again....wheres Dean lets see if he will claim me....the big Lib Hangover called me a "Con" a few days ago....dam you assholes cant make up your fucking minds.....

Ha! I cough up meaner looking objects than you'll ever be....

Those razor blades you've been eating will hurt more coming out than going down!:badgrin:

Oval Office
Closed Press
South Court Auditorium
Pooled Press
The Diplomatic Room

:lol:....now im a liberal again....wheres Dean lets see if he will claim me....the big Lib Hangover called me a "Con" a few days ago....dam you assholes cant make up your fucking minds.....

Perhaps you're only a half assed liberal to an extreme subversive?...Oh, BTW. it's damn!

Oval Office
Closed Press
South Court Auditorium
Pooled Press
The Diplomatic Room

Perhaps you're only a half assed liberal to an extreme subversive?...Oh, BTW. it's damn!

yea there is a thread about all you assholes who like to correct the grammar around here.....you would fit right in.....

yea there is a thread about all you assholes who like to correct the grammar around here.....you would fit right in.....

Harry, it simply shows what a fucking dumb bastard you are. Sort of like picking on the accent of Southerners! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back