The world in turmoil and Obozo busy picking the Presidential Brackets.....

Vigilante said:
So much for any kind of LASER LIKE FOCUS on ANYTHING that is important to our, and the world's safety! All this guy gives a damn about is HIMSELF, his GOLF GAME, and BASKETBALL!

Aww, give the Prez a break. He is a great multi-tasker. Think positive!

Yes, he is, he can walk and play golf and talk on the phone at the same time! :lol:

Teflon Obama has the media covering his ass over his failed foreign policies. Ukraine in forefront

-Geaux

Russian parliament just made Ukraine part of Russia, and Putin just signed it....and Obama keeps on picking brackets!:cuckoo:

Perhaps you're only a half assed liberal to an extreme subversive?...Oh, BTW. it's damn!

yea there is a thread about all you assholes who like to correct the grammar around here.....you would fit right in.....

Harry, it simply shows what a fucking dumb bastard you are. Sort of like picking on the accent of Southerners! :eusa_clap:

and of course your a smart motherfucker right?.....hey if Obama stops to take a shit are you going to bitch about that too?.....you have not even been here a month and yet i have already seen 2 threads devoted to you in the flame zone.....you will be like TM's and ShootSpeeders in no time.....

and of course your a smart motherfucker right?.....hey if Obama stops to take a shit are you going to bitch about that too?.....you have not even been here a month and yet i have already seen 2 threads devoted to you in the flame zone.....you will be like TM's and ShootSpeeders in no time.....

I think we're all pretty sure he's been here more than a month.

he's got issues.

World in turmoil. HA!

warning-dramaqueen1.jpg

Get it, read it, practice it!... Perhaps it will let you understand the topic we are discussing!

healinghomosexuality.jpg

Another thread not going as planned? At least you can always fall back on insults. :lol:

thats all the jerk has.....he is kinda like a righty version of Hangover....

U COULD get a fat, gritty guy who uses citizens to solve his own problems..talks a big game without follow thru...lies a lot....and is so adept at manipulation than many buy into his stories...even when contradictory facts stare them in the face. We have one of those for gov...u can have him.
I'll take Barrack or Hillary over Cristi anyday...at least they try to help people..not only themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

*gasp* OMGOMGOMG: the president is taking a minute to be light-hearted! string him up!

(cuz yanno NO previous previous presidents ever did such a thang.)

If that is all he cared about why did he run for (and win) POTUS? Can a guy just chillax? All work and no play makes you dull.

Tell that to the 99% who haven't had a proper vacation in years. Some not even Sundays free of work.

We don't need any more narcissists like Bush or Obama for president. This next time give me a fat, sweaty gritty guy who doesn't play favorites and has a no-nonsense working man's attitude towards problem solving.

You've been watching too much TV. People like that dont get voted in. If you havent had a proper vacation you evidently have not earned it.

U COULD get a fat, gritty guy who uses citizens to solve his own problems..talks a big game without follow thru...lies a lot....and is so adept at manipulation than many buy into his stories...even when contradictory facts stare them in the face. We have one of those for gov...u can have him.
I'll take Barrack or Hillary over Cristi anyday...at least they try to help people..not only themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How much did B. Insane make last year, and how much advance did Her Thighness get for a book still unwritten?:badgrin::badgrin:

*gasp* OMGOMGOMG: the president is taking a minute to be light-hearted! string him up!

(cuz yanno NO previous previous presidents ever did such a thang.)

Yes, B. Insanes schedule for Wed. had him doing SOMETHING for about 1 and a half hours total!!!!!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Teflon Obama has the media covering his ass over his failed foreign policies. Ukraine in forefront

-Geaux

Russian parliament just made Ukraine part of Russia, and Putin just signed it....and Obama keeps on picking brackets!:cuckoo:

What would you do instead and why didnt you run for POTUS?

Perhaps start to install a missile defense system in Poland and the Czech Republic, things of which Putin screamed loudly against. Sign the oil pipeline into being, start fracking on public land, start putting together a system whereby America could sell its excess Nat. Gas to Europe instead of them running scarred every time Putin threatens to cut off their energy supplies. Apparently B. Insane doesn't realize Russia has little industry and relies on selling it's natural resources for it money. '

Why would I want to be potus, and take such a drastic pay cut? :badgrin::eusa_clap:

Perhaps start to install a missile defense system in Poland and the Czech Republic, things of which Putin screamed loudly against. Sign the oil pipeline into being, start fracking on public land, start putting together a system whereby America could sell its excess Nat. Gas to Europe instead of them running scarred every time Putin threatens to cut off their energy supplies. Apparently B. Insane doesn't realize Russia has little industry and relies on selling it's natural resources for it money. '

Why would I want to be potus, and take such a drastic pay cut? :badgrin::eusa_clap:

So in other words nothing but talking points that you haven't thought through because your level of knowledge about the affects of those actions are suspect? Gotcha.

If you dont want to be POTUS then shut up or vote someone in that does what you want. :lol:

So much for any kind of LASER LIKE FOCUS on ANYTHING that is important to our, and the world's safety! All this guy gives a damn about is HIMSELF, his GOLF GAME, and BASKETBALL!

article-2584364-1C6AE9EB00000578-727_634x345.jpg

You know what would be great?

If he won Buffett's billion dollar brackets!

That would be teh awesome!

So in other words nothing but talking points that you haven't thought through because your level of knowledge about the affects of those actions are suspect? Gotcha.

If you dont want to be POTUS then shut up or vote someone in that does what you want. :lol:

I guess your friend has been posting for you and you just took over, since you can't read or understand what I said would be a START of sanctions that meant something to Putin, and would actually punish him, instead of not letting a few handfuls of people visit America! What would Putin do? Start a nuclear war? You should change your user name to Neville Chamberlain, since you believe in appeasement so much!

I see you also have no respect for 1st Amendments rights where I can tell that POSER in the White House what a few decent things he could do to be effective... Go back to stimulating yourself!

article-2584364-1C6AE9EB00000578-727_634x345.jpg

You know what would be great?

If he won Buffett's billion dollar brackets!

That would be teh awesome!

I don't think he can spell BUFFETT, we KNOW he can't spell "RSSPECT!"

So, what would it be like knowing the President was rooting against you?

I'd want to make sure he doesn't have any money on it. Otherwise, he might Seal Team 6 your ass!

So, what would it be like knowing the President was rooting against you?

I'd want to make sure he doesn't have any money on it. Otherwise, he might Seal Team 6 your ass!

Unfortunately many of the heroic Seal Team 6 were killed by Joe Biden...

The families of three fallen Navy SEAL Team Six members say President Obama and Vice President Biden are culpable for the deaths of their sons …Attorney: 'He should even be held criminally accountable'

Biden now blamed in SEAL Team 6 deaths

Kenneth D. Ackerman: Congress' Calendar for 2013: 239 Days Off

While right wing pundits are busy criticizing Obama’s leisure time, there is an eerie silence on the leisure time of Congress. The present do-nothing Congress makes Obama look like a work horse.

This week, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor proudly announced the calendar for the new Congress in 2013. Here's the link. Working days for the entire year total 126, leaving 239 days off. This includes virtually the whole month of August, two weeks around Easter/Passover, not a single five-day work week and (God forbid) no weekends.
Members insist, of course, that they accomplish lots during those recesses -- or "District work periods" as they call them. And Congressional staff members, to their credit, work extremely hard with plenty of late nights and long hours.

For this, Members of Congress receive an annual salary of $174,000 ($223,500 for the Speaker), and, if the past few years are any guide, they will enact no budget, no regular appropriations bills, nor other key legislation. (That is, the House will pass bills that die in the Senate, Senate-passed bills will die in the House, and occasionally they will agree on naming a Post Office if such things still exist in 2014.) They will, however, take plenty of taxpayer-funded "fact finding trips," hold plenty of showboat hearings, and spend much of their time hawking for campaign contributions.

Forum List

Back