The world in turmoil and Obozo busy picking the Presidential Brackets.....

And the point of this survey is what? The Affordable Healthcare Care went to into effect in January. How can a program that is is meant to be a process over time be deemed a failure in less than 90 days. At best, that is an alarmist reaction by those who actually WANT the initiative fail.

Outside of that if people have obtained BETTER rates under the new system and 27 % of those were previously uninsured, that is still not a failure.

Simply because it hasn't come anywhere near it stated goal of getting 7 million PREVIOUSLY uninsured, INSURED. Only a little over a million have done so and the deadline is in less than 2 weeks....BUT I'm sure the Manchurian muslim will unconstitutionally CHANGE the law again to extend that period of time! In the meantime over 5 million people that were insured have had their policies cancelled, and the full effects of this law on most won't be felt until 2015 now, as the poser has held off the law unconstitutionally by pushing implementation back again!

BTW...Insurers see double-digit Obamacare price rises in many states next year

http://news.yahoo.com/insurers-see-double-digit-obamacare-price-rises-many-183202166--sector.html

Even if this program was 100% flawless, there are still those who would find fault with it.....simply because it is called "Obamacare". As far as "not attaining the goal" it looks like as the deadline approaches, people are waiting until the last minute to sign up, which for the most part is human nature to procrastinate on anything that involves a change.

Pace of health insurance enrollment picks up as Affordable Care Act deadline nears - The Washington Post

Kat, you dropped your RACE CARD instead of posting it.... Here, let me help you....

Obama-s-Race-Card-us-republican-party-22530026-504-381.jpg

The RIGHT!

the Republicans?....thats ok Vig.....you can let a fucking Party tell you whats what.....ill do my own thinking....

Harry, when you agree with most of their platform, and you disagree with most of what the subversives have to offer, it's a no brainer, to thinking people!

like i said....just put your nose in the ass of the Republican in front of you and just follow the line....you will do just fine....

He picked games, he went on The Herd, blah, blah, blah.

I don't see this as a big deal, it really doesn't matter.

Bush took vacations, that didn't bother me, they are never really away from work.

My job doesn't leave me, I'm always accessible, days off or not.

There is really much bigger things that I have issues with Obama.

as do we all.....if it was a Republican President doing this,guys like Vigilante would be yelling at the Lefties here for saying the shit he is saying....

Wrong again harry, Bush wasn't a Conservative, he was in the mold of Mclame, and McRomney! BUT he was a better pick than both Igore, and liar & traitor Kerry!

did i say Bush?....or did i say a Republican?.....and you know dam well if a Republican President that you liked was doing this,you would be all over any lefties saying what you are saying....you know it and i know it......

Simply because it hasn't come anywhere near it stated goal of getting 7 million PREVIOUSLY uninsured, INSURED. Only a little over a million have done so and the deadline is in less than 2 weeks....BUT I'm sure the Manchurian muslim will unconstitutionally CHANGE the law again to extend that period of time! In the meantime over 5 million people that were insured have had their policies cancelled, and the full effects of this law on most won't be felt until 2015 now, as the poser has held off the law unconstitutionally by pushing implementation back again!

http://news.yahoo.com/insurers-see-double-digit-obamacare-price-rises-many-183202166--sector.html

Even if this program was 100% flawless, there are still those who would find fault with it.....simply because it is called "Obamacare". As far as "not attaining the goal" it looks like as the deadline approaches, people are waiting until the last minute to sign up, which for the most part is human nature to procrastinate on anything that involves a change.

Pace of health insurance enrollment picks up as Affordable Care Act deadline nears - The Washington Post

Kat, you dropped your RACE CARD instead of posting it.... Here, let me help you....

Maybe it is just me...

But you seem to be the only one bringing up race

the Republicans?....thats ok Vig.....you can let a fucking Party tell you whats what.....ill do my own thinking....

Harry, when you agree with most of their platform, and you disagree with most of what the subversives have to offer, it's a no brainer, to thinking people!

like i said....just put your nose in the ass of the Republican in front of you and just follow the line....you will do just fine....

Harry, perhaps if you removed your head from your .......

large_head_up_your_ass.jpg

Maybe it is just me...

My read of ...."simply because it is called "Obamacare"" constituted you implying, because it's associated with him, it's a racist remark!

Gk m,.
[/

Race has nothing to do with facts. Speaking for myself, I will support any President who is for the people of this country.

What about you?

Now what?

Last edited:

[/

Race has nothing to do with facts. Speaking for myself, I will support any President who is for the people. What about you?

Now what?

Depends on WHICH PEOPLE, support for Warren Buffett isn't for the people.

you follow a party no matter what....but i am the one with my head up my ass?.....if you say so dude.....im sure the GOP has you right were they want you.....too brainwashed to know any better....

you follow a party no matter what....but i am the one with my head up my ass?.....if you say so dude.....im sure the GOP has you right were they want you.....too brainwashed to know any better....

Harry, I'm a registered Conservative, a far cry from today's Republican party of McLame, McRomney, Rove, and the like!

Harry, I'm a registered Conservative, a far cry from today's Republican party of McLame, McRomney, Rove, and the like!

Conservatives Register?.....

Conservatives Register?.....

Yes, if your state has a recognized Conservative party that has candidates on the ballet!

Maybe it is just me...

My read of ...."simply because it is called "Obamacare"" constituted you implying, because it's associated with him, it's a racist remark!

No, I did not "imply" any such thing, and being that we are complete strangers, what you think about what i say means nothing to me, so therefore if I had a statement to make, I would be direct with it.

If I thought you were anti Obama because of his race, I would tell you that without hesitation.

Forum List

Back