The world is on fire...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
The JV team has won, neither the world or us have the stomach to do what needs to be done with these Muslims.

Embrace the suck

Well, whatever we do, we don't want to offend the (insert non-offensive name for jihadists here).

I'm thinking that if we can avoid offending them, they will say something like, "wow folks, that's really nice. I feel like I'm in a safe space now. So we will no longer attack you."

Then all will be cool.

12219527_10207847115002769_1113612248291187036_n.jpg

Yeah right, and Japan won the war in the Pacific after their suicide bombers killed a few thousand sailors......wait no that did happen either.

The world is on fire because obama flicked his cigarette butt in the trash after blowing the entire Iraq enterprise for the sake of a ten minute press release, then turned and forgot about it.

Well, whatever we do, we don't want to offend the (insert non-offensive name for jihadists here).

I'm thinking that if we can avoid offending them, they will say something like, "wow folks, that's really nice. I feel like I'm in a safe space now. So we will no longer attack you."

Then all will be cool.
The PC movement is going to get a lot of people killed...has already.

Then all will be cool.
The PC movement is going to get a lot of people killed...has already.

Yes they will. I would never have believed that people who claim to be at war with us while chanting "death to America," would actually find benefactors here; and yet, they have. But, what should we expect. When the President can get away with not protecting the homeland, why shouldn't his sycophants stand with him.

Forum List

Back