The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities...

Yeah, yeah, Israel sang that same song when they were bombing the crap out of civilians in Lebanon.

Yes, terrorists tend to all use the same terrorist tactics. :lol:
Sound like you are accepting the facts that Israelis are terrorist.

No just better politicians, the terrorists are the ISLAMONAZI muslims who are showing their true colours all over the world. Over 10 million innocents mass murdered by islam in the last 12 months tells a depressing sad story,
Sound like you are more Indian paid agent spreading terrorism, shame on you.

Just posting facts that can be seen by anyone with an open mind

Phoney posting facts! hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

But of course you're certain Israel killed Palestinians..hmmf..you little schmuck deserve zero credibility.

Israelis don't kill Palestinians, in the thousands?
Nope, Israelis don't kill Palestinians, in the thousands.
But of course you're certain Israel killed Palestinians..hmmf..you little schmuck deserve zero credibility.

Right! By the hundred thousands...When the time comes they'll return the favor...
Another sunstroke prophet? Get lost moron.
Its not a prophesy moron, its a fact...1.4 billion Muslims in time cannot be stopped!
So its a Muslim outrage on their despicable master faith rampage like the Nazis afterall?
The Nazis were stopped as well.

look jew have to accept the facts that they can not beat the numbers, jew claim that German killed 6 millions jew is correct and if Muslim claim that jew killed millions Muslims wrong, this the reason I am saying that jew have give this silly idea that they are special race and masaya is coming. Please free your self from your master or elders.
Translation:

"I falsely claimed that the Jews had killed millions of Muslims, and,when challenged on that claim, I could not substantiate it, and then chose, instead, to attempt to deflect and distract attention away from that failure, with some vagaries and sundry fluff."

Epic fail.

Big surprise.

Not.
Well no one care about your surprise, world care about facts and figure, and world know that jew always alter the facts and figures.

Over two thousand were killed by Israelis over a few weeks just this summer you nut.

Right! By the hundred thousands...When the time comes they'll return the favor...
Another sunstroke prophet? Get lost moron.
Its not a prophesy moron, its a fact...1.4 billion Muslims in time cannot be stopped!
So its a Muslim outrage on their despicable master faith rampage like the Nazis afterall?
Make peace to the 67 borders and maybe stop the 140th expulsion...Islam and Judaism is not incompatible, but Apartheid Israel is!

Not before sending their political DNA to grow in Palestine.
But the world's reaction to Nazi Germany - once all the denial of what they were about was finished with - gives us all hope that Israel will come to a sticky end too.

Haha you clowns talking diplomatically like nobody knows you wrong, in fact everybody does and that's including you, by the way you reverse everything to Israel like perfect losers, no wonder why Muslims live in the 7th century, losing to Israel every possible way, and still trying.
"TIME WILL COME AND MUSLIMS THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE WILL RETURN THE FAVOR TO ISRAEL" Pbel
"THERE IS NO NEED TO DEMONIZE ISRAEL,ISRAEL DEMONIZE ITSELF" Beelzebub(professional demonizer)
"THE PALESTINIANS LIVED IN PEACEFULLY FOR FEW YEARS AND THEN THE EUROPEAN JEWS CAME AND CREATED APARTHEID LIKE SOUTH AFRICA" moteliciti

EPIC!

Haha you clowns talking diplomatically like nobody knows you wrong, in fact everybody does and that's including you, by the way you reverse everything to Israel like perfect losers, no wonder why Muslims live in the 7th century, losing to Israel every possible way, and still trying.
"TIME WILL COME AND MUSLIMS THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE WILL RETURN THE FAVOR TO ISRAEL" Pbel
"THERE IS NO NEED TO DEMONIZE ISRAEL,ISRAEL DEMONIZE ITSELF" Beelzebub(professional demonizer)
"THE PALESTINIANS LIVED IN PEACEFULLY FOR FEW YEARS AND THEN THE EUROPEAN JEWS CAME AND CREATED APARTHEID LIKE SOUTH AFRICA" moteliciti

EPIC!
Read your History of the ME...Thus far the Muslims have kicked out all Invaders sometimes taking hundreds of years, Only Western Weapons give Israel the edge today like the Iron Dome and Western Public Opinion is now clearly against Israel...Soon the AIPAC bought Politicians will be booted out from office by the new generation whose majority in opinion polls are anti Israeli policies.

Keep those bags packed for your children and grand children...

What sort of conflicts were ongoing in Palestine, say 100 years prior to the European Jew invasion? Say from 1750 thru 1850. If there was some great conflict, I haven't read about it.

Translation:

"I falsely claimed that the Jews had killed millions of Muslims, and,when challenged on that claim, I could not substantiate it, and then chose, instead, to attempt to deflect and distract attention away from that failure, with some vagaries and sundry fluff."

Epic fail.

Big surprise.

Not.
Well no one care about your surprise, world care about facts and figure, and world know that jew always alter the facts and figures.

Over two thousand were killed by Israelis over a few weeks just this summer you nut.

That's because the Palestinian government does not care about them one bit and uses them as pawns in their sick game. They need to start lying the blame where it belongs, their government which abuses and oppresses them and will continue to do so unless they demand that it stop. There will probably have to be an uprising by the citizens before things will ever change there sadly. Or Israel will end up having no choice but to utterly destroy them.

That's because the Palestinian government does not care about them one bit and uses them as pawns in their sick game. They need to start lying the blame where it belongs, their government which abuses and oppresses them and will continue to do so unless they demand that it stop. There will probably have to be an uprising by the citizens before things will ever change there sadly. Or Israel will end up having no choice but to utterly destroy them.
Chris, the Palestinians are the least of Israel's problems, there are 500 million Arabs who will replace them and a Billion Muslims...They will defend their third holiest site to Israel's end if need be...

Chris, the Palestinians are the least of Israel's problems, there are 500 million Arabs who will replace them and a Billion Muslims...They will defend their third holiest site to Israel's end if need be...

I don't see any other countries giving Israel the difficult time that the palestinians do. It just doesn't happen. I don't think the other surrounding countries (except for maybe Iran) think that it is worth it to act like children.

When there is an uprising it will be against the Jew occupiers. You really have no grasp of reality.

I don't see any other countries giving Israel the difficult time that the palestinians do. It just doesn't happen. I don't think the other surrounding countries (except for maybe Iran) think that it is worth it to act like children.
I beg to differ, Only Egypt's corrupt military saved Israel from the Elected Islamist government...ISIS has been getting recruits from almost every country on earth even in our America, it is a growing avalanche...Only AIPAC bought politician have given Israel the weapons to stay put, and that support will evaporate as the new generation takes over...Americans are tired of these ME wars that have killed 4-5 thousand of our troops in Iraq,t and 2-3 thousand in Taliban Afghanistan not to mention the many more thousands maimed...

The handwriting is on the wall, Israel controls their third holiest site and Muslim will Never stand for that...

...Right! By the hundred thousands...When the time comes they'll return the favor...
Wake me up when there's a snowball's chance in hell of that happening... by, oh, say, the year 2714 or so...

Of course, by then, the term 'Palestinian' will merely be a near-forgotten footnote in obscure history books...

What other people do the Israelis hold in open air prisons? You are aware that the Israeli Jews blockade and/or occupy the land the non-Jews live on or are you that far behind the curve that you haven't a clue?

The handwriting is on the wall, Israel controls their third holiest site and Muslim will Never stand for that...
If they don't, they'll lose their First and Second Holiest Sites in the process. Even idiot Muslim Jihadists won't risk that. Mecca and Medinah will be glowing craters.

I beg to differ, Only Egypt's corrupt military saved Israel from the Elected Islamist government...ISIS has been getting recruits from almost every country on earth even in our America, it is a growing avalanche...Only AIPAC bought politician have given Israel the weapons to stay put, and that support will evaporate as the new generation takes over...Americans are tired of these ME wars that have killed 4-5 thousand of our troops in Iraq,t and 2-3 thousand in Taliban Afghanistan not to mention the many more thousands maimed...

I don't think the US will abandon Israel. They are an important ally and if we did, that would be very, VERY bad for them. How would that make you feel? You claim to care so much about the Palestinian people, yet you seem almost smug about the destruction of Israel.

It's also quite telling that you are acknowledging the irrational hatred for Israelis.

What other people do the Israelis hold in open air prisons? You are aware that the Israeli Jews blockade and/or occupy the land the non-Jews live on or are you that far behind the curve that you haven't a clue?

Because they really aren't given many choices. They have to put their citizens safety first, before the "comfort" of the Palestinian terrorists.

I don't think the US will abandon Israel. They are an important ally and if we did, that would be very, VERY bad for them. How would that make you feel? You claim to care so much about the Palestinian people, yet you seem almost smug about the destruction of Israel.

It's also quite telling that you are acknowledging the irrational hatred for Israelis.

While you show an irrational hatred for the Christians and Muslims of Palestine.

Because they really aren't given many choices. They have to put their citizens safety first, before the "comfort" of the Palestinian terrorists.

If they hadn't expelled the Christians and Muslims and stolen their land, there wouldn't be a problem.

Forum List

Back