The world is starting to feel the Trump ... and not in a good way

CultureCitizen

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2013
In 48 hours almost 2 million people have signed an open letter for Donald Trump.

"Dear Mr. Trump,

This is not what greatness looks like.

The world rejects your fear, hate-mongering, and bigotry. We reject your support for torture, your calls for murdering civilians, and your general encouragement of violence. We reject your denigration of women, Muslims, Mexicans, and millions of others who don’t look like you, talk like you, or pray to the same god as you.

Facing your fear we choose compassion. Hearing your despair we choose hope. Seeing your ignorance we choose understanding.

As citizens of the world, we stand united against your brand of division."

Sign the letter from the world to Donald Trump

In 48 hours almost 2 million people have signed an open letter for Donald Trump.

"Dear Mr. Trump,

The world rejects your fear, hate-mongering, and bigotry. We reject your support for torture, your calls for murdering civilians, and your general encouragement of violence. We reject your denigration of women, Muslims, Mexicans, and millions of others who don’t look like you, talk like you, or pray to the same god as you.

Facing your fear we choose compassion. Hearing your despair we choose hope. Seeing your ignorance we choose understanding.

All the trash is pretty scared that Trump might win. And this ^ only shows: there is a lot of trash in the USA.
upload_2016-4-14_22-39-59.png

Last edited:

"Dear Mr. Trump,

Done. And sent out to social media friends. Thanks for posting.

reminds me of the letters written to American when the world wanted to dissuade Americans from voting for gwb in his first Whitehouse run . That was funny then and this letter is funny now .

Looks like more and more govt-dependent people are becoming alarmed at the possibility of Trump becoming President. As with as little basis as the domestic govt-dependents. All they can to is repeat the same lies, exaggerations, and silly propaganda they have been fed by American leftists and RINOs.

If/when they ever come up with actual reasons (i.e. based on truth) to oppose Trump, they might become worth listening to.

So far, that hasn't happened.

(yawn) SSDD......

This is stupid and counterproductive. I hate Trump, but If I disliked him a little less I would vote for him on the bAsis of this letter

reminds me of the letters written to American when the world wanted to dissuade Americans from voting for gwb in his first Whitehouse run . That was funny then and this letter is funny now .
250,000 deaths later and several trillion of taxpayer money lost in a futile war... and you still find it funny?
I am speechless.

"Dear Mr. Trump,

All the trash is pretty scared that Trump might win. And this ^ only shows: there is a lot of trash in the USA.

View attachment 71464

i am trying real hard to find the words that describe these scum, have you ever seen the scum that floats on top of sewage plant waste ??utterly disgusting, and the smell/odor is even worse.., that is what i think of when i see "The world..." i was more worried about the United States of America when the illegal alien muslime mulatto born in Kenya was first installed as president.

just look at how former presidents left our country at the end of their term compared to now...., really..., take a good hard look, Trump or Cruz could not possibly be worse, i believe it will take someone like them to get America back to being the greatest, most respected country on Earth !!!!! :up:

This is stupid and counterproductive. I hate Trump, but If I disliked him a little less I would vote for him on the bAsis of this letter

Well, I don't hate him, I find him amusing and funny at times and certainly not qualified for presidency ... or any other public post.
I am astounded by the amount of lies he says, and even worse by the sheer number of people who believe them.

Illegals taking "our jobs". Well the do take jobs of course, but many of those jobs wouldn't be done by most Americans any way.
Building a wall ... o gee, let him build it if he wants it so much, I'll even contribute for it . People will then start crossing by the sea, what will be next, building a sea wall? Evenmore 50% of illegals arive by plane, good luck with that.
Banning all muslims. Really ? As if every muslim was ready to become a terrorist.
Zero corporate tax. Great!!! I just want to hear how will he make up for that 10% of government income.
Bring the jobs back , ah , but there's a catch : industrial production has almost recovered to pre 2008 levels, but those jobs are not comming back. No sir. Sory to be the bearer of such bad news, but increasing automation is the name of the game now. From now on you can expect industrial production to continue growing with the same number of employees.

Industrial Production Index

I will conceede this : he claims free trade has made most Americans worse off. In this I think he is right.

The letter... it is very clear what people from around the world don't like about Trump : its the way he talks about woman or people who have other religions or skin color. But then that seems to be the point of his campaign.

250,000 deaths later and several trillion of taxpayer money lost in a futile war... and you still find it funny?
I am speechless.

You know instead of focusing on Trump why don't you start a petition to Al Qaeda, the Taliban, ISIS and others to stop their shit in the world.

I highly recommend hand delivering it once you get your names. I'm sure they will be so touched by your sincerity.

:lol:

Now fool. Trump is the one that wants to get out of NATO and foreign conflicts acting as proxies for assholes like Saudi Arabia. What part of that don't you get?

And with as little basis as the domestic govt-dependents. All they can to is repeat the same lies, exaggerations, and silly propaganda
I am speechless.

See?

:rolleyes-41:
There is no exaggeration in my post:

"An estimated 151,000 to 600,000 or more Iraqis were killed in the first 3–4 years of conflict. The United States officially withdrew from the country in 2011 but became re-involved in 2014 at the head of a new coalition; the insurgency and many dimensions of the civil armed conflict continue."
Of course you probably didn't even think about the Iraqi deaths.

"In March 2013, the total cost of the Iraq War was estimated to have been $1.7 trillion by the Watson Institute of International Studies at Brown University.[343]"

Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am speechless.

You know instead of focusing on Trump why don't you start a petition to Al Qaeda, the Taliban, ISIS and others to stop their shit in the world.

I highly recommend hand delivering it once you get your names. I'm sure they will be so touched by your sincerity.

Now fool. Trump is the one that wants to get out of NATO and foreign conflicts acting as proxies for assholes like Saudi Arabia. What part of that don't you get?
Oh , is he?

Trump is a consumate con artist and he will say what he thinks is best for his popularity at any given point in time.
He has never held a public charge nor should he be allowed to do so.

I am speechless.
-------------------------------- how many VOLUNTEER American military died because the USA pussyfooted around rather than going in and fighting the war . Anyway it wasn't 250 thousand Volunteer American military that died . And it was funny , all the euros were furiously writing away and then the GWB gets elected , BOOM , it was funny !! I was member of numerous English boards at that time . I learned a lot about those pacifists on Blighty and in Europe , it was a good time . And look at England and Europe nowadays as they are being flooded with muslim invader refugees . its even funnier C.Citizen !!

I am speechless.

Oh , is he?

Trump is a consumate con artist and he will say what he thinks is best for his popularity at any given point in time.
He has never held a public charge nor should he be allowed to do so.

-------------------------------------- excellent video by the TRUMP , Thank You C.Citizen !!

Forum List

Back