The World Mocks Your President

So, I guess that means your definition of the real world where you hear opinions of Obama is the US, Israel and the Palau Islands.

Out in the world is something different.
No, it isn't. You have to tell yourself that in order to make yourself feel better. I bet if I went to a progressive nightclub, they'd be singing Obama's praise too. Get out from the left-leaning enclaves around the world and you'll have your eyes opened for you.

lameduck.jpg
Russia is not "the World".....except to Drumplethinskin and his Drumpfsters.....they adore Russia.......over their own country.

Russian propaganda has done well over the last few years in the USA. Its success could and can be seen right here at USMB. A key group of posters and agent provocateurs has managed to assemble significant numbers of dupes or, unwitting and poorly informed or misinformed Americans to echo and mimic the Russian state propaganda at sites like this one as if it were viable and reliable, accurate and true. This has been made possible by the constant and persistent hate mongering towards the US government and "liberals" and "Democrats", ignoring the fact that that they are stereotyping and demonizing at least half, and probably more than half the Amerian population.
Look at the graphic in post #8 and remember it the next time Trump supporters whine and bitch about being called racist.
You're pretty inconsistent there Campy. You bemoan Reagan's success in bringing down the Soviets and now you are railing against "Russian propaganda" because you imagine it brought down a decidedly anti-Russian candidate (and a complete sleaze).

The only reason I can think of is that Russia is no longer the workers paradise that you envision for America.
Reagan didn't bring down the Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back