🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The World Reacts To Trump’s ‘Apocalyptic’ And ‘Dystopian’ Vision

Adolf Trump makes it sound like we're living in a hellscape. Is he the Antichrist?

Hellscape.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The world wakes up to Trump

Donald Trump's acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention drew largely negative reactions from much of the rest of the world on Friday, with some labeling it "apocalyptic," "dystopian" and a "horror story."

One writer for Britain's The Guardian wrote that "the ability of this demagogue to play the crowd, switching its anger on and off like a tap, carries too many echoes of the past century to ignore."

The Republican presidential nominee went into the speech having already bewildered much of Europe by suggesting that the United States should ignore its NATO obligations and not always automatically aid a fellow alliance member under attack.

Trump painted a portrait of a U.S. under siege — by crime, illegal immigrants, Islamist terrorists and a rigged political system.

"Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it," the real estate mogul declared.

Garry Kasparov, the former chess champion and Russian political dissident who has run afoul of the Kremlin, tweeted in response: "I’ve heard this sort of speech a lot in the last 15 years and trust me, it doesn’t sound any better in Russian."

More: The World Reacts To Trump’s ‘Apocalyptic’ And ‘Dystopian’ Vision

Scary stuff. No, I'm sure "it doesn't sound any better in Russian"...
From what I heard of Trump's speech, it was very uplifting. What I hear from the MSM is that it was dark...I guess you bought the propaganda like so many other Americans.

The Trump kids opened the door now for Chelsa Clinton to gush about how Hillary was a great Mom and wife and persecuted those mean old women who exposed Bill for being a serial abuser of women. I know she will also detail how much Hillary pays the females in her campaign as much or more than she pays the males.
Web Hubbell's daughter won't help hitlery....

Lakota, you've got to realize not all of us have the life you have. We do not live on a reservation with even our food delivered to us, although it be dog meat. Many of us can't lie around drunk and smoking peyote all day long and engage in banging 20 drunken braves every night.

The hellscape isn't the police that have been assassinated or the nightclubs being shot up, or Christmas parties decorated by corpses. This is a big country. It will take more than a few dozen terrorist attacks to make it a hellscape. The hellscape is knowing that obama and his merry band of Democrats like it.

Imagine England during the blitz and the King praising the Germans and inviting them to parliament to lecture the British about being intolerant.

That's what we have and why it's a hellscape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lakota, you've got to realize not all of us have the life you have. We do not live on a reservation with even our food delivered to us, although it be dog meat. Many of us can't lie around drunk and smoking peyote all day long and engage in banging 20 drunken braves every night.

Holy shit, your view of the world is as fucked up as Adolf Trump's. Thanks for playing...

I like Hillaries version a lot better!
Infrastructure, investment into science, r&d and education.

Sure, there's thing I don't like about her but the right has become a bunch of third world shit eating morons.

Amen to that.

"The world", eh?

Funny, yesrerdsy I was in Scotland, today I'm in England and what I've been hearing how wonderful it is that America will soon have a president with balls. Figuratively and actually. So if Hillary eewlly is Chelsea's mom then sheis out.

So...maybe rhere IS room for doubt...

From the posts on USMB, I would have to submit that the real fear is among the Hillary sheep. They are scared shitless of a Trump presidency.

From the posts on USMB, I would have to submit that the real fear is among the Hillary sheep. They are scared shitless of a Trump presidency.

Funny. Do you actually want Trump to have the nuclear launch codes?

If Hillary had them, Putin would also have them. Putin has her emails.

Funny. FBI said no proof Hillary's private server was hacked - but State Department experienced worst hack ever. Anyway, what difference would it make?

U.S. is still using floppy disks to run its nuclear program - CNN.com

Forum List

Back