The Worst Trolls On The Internet Are Government Trolls...

Man, you Government Trolls are getting dumber and more useless by the day. We demand our money back. Tax Money doesn't grow on trees for God's sake.

:lol: Says the man that thinks anyone who disagrees with him is a government troll.

This should be in the conspiracy theory forum.

Nah, not anyone. But some, yes. Like i said, it's very likely there's a couple Government Trolls on this Board right now. Are you one of em? I doubt it. Just my feeling anyway.

Notice the spike in the incarceration rate coinciding with the emergence of the Internet?

Incarcerated_Americans_as_a_Percent_of_Population.jpg

Paid Internet posters are doing quite well

I think the nazi wannabe White Nationalist Trolls outnumber the Gubmint Trolls five to one on this forum.

Hey...does being a Gubmint Troll pay well? Is it salaried, or an hourly wage, or pay-per-post?

"Uncle Sam is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life..."

Most Government Stooge Jobs actually pay pretty well. The saddest thing about Government stooges here, is the fact most aren't even getting paid to be loyal Goose Steppers. How pathetic is that?

You are getting sleeeeeepy...

When I count to three, you will wake up refreshed and rested, and you will feel an overwhelming urge to donate money to the IRS.

One...

Two...

:lol: Says the man that thinks anyone who disagrees with him is a government troll.

Nah, not anyone. But some, yes. Like i said, it's very likely there's a couple Government Trolls on this Board right now. Are you one of em? I doubt it. Just my feeling anyway.
No, the organization that pays me is more powerful than the government. The government doesn't matter, they don't control America. My employer does!

You'll learn someday. Our Nation is a Government/Corporate Complex at this point. They're one entity now.

When I count to three, you will wake up refreshed and rested, and you will feel an overwhelming urge to donate money to the IRS.

One...

Two...

Oh yeah, you'd make a perfect Government Stooge Troll. It's too bad you're a pitiful loser doing it for free. Shame on ya.

Notice the spike in the incarceration rate coinciding with the emergence of the Internet?

:badgrin:

It all started with beepers and cell phones. Those idiots were just plugging into the system. I have to admit, the internet is more entertaining and less work...no more mindlessly comparing numbers and names until your sight became blurry.

One...

Two...

Oh yeah, you'd make a perfect Government Stooge Troll. It's too bad you're a pitiful loser doing it for free. Shame on ya.

Just because you keep getting your butt hurt by some critical thinking on my part does not make me a Gubmint Troll.

In fact, thanks for demonstrating yet again another logical fallacy. :lol:

Sayyyy...is it just me or does anyone else feel like the IRS is in need of some extra cash?

No, the organization that pays me is more powerful than the government. The government doesn't matter, they don't control America. My employer does!

You'll learn someday. Our Nation is a Government/Corporate Complex at this point. They're one entity now.

That is true...but there is a bigger organization that pulls all of the strings.

One...

Two...

Just because you keep getting your butt hurt by some critical thinking on my part does not make me a Gubmint Troll.

In fact, thanks for demonstrating yet again another logical fallacy. :lol:

Ah, you're an intellectual lightweight. I'm pretty sure even Government Trolls don't want you joining their ranks. So you just continue on being a Government Stooge Troll for free. It suits you.

That is true...but there is a bigger organization that pulls all of the strings.

I believe that too. But we'll probably disagree on just who or what that is.

Btw, i know most didn't bother to read the post. I encourage all to do so. This is what Governments all over the World are doing. It's not just some crazy 'Conspiracy Theory.' This information is documented fact. It is the ugly reality.

It all started with beepers and cell phones. Those idiots were just plugging into the system. I have to admit, the internet is more entertaining and less work...no more mindlessly comparing numbers and names until your sight became blurry.

Personally, I started in the 1980s reporting people who had illegal cable boxes. I made a pretty good living. But it really took off in the 1990s when I became a paid internet informant.

Paid Internet Trolls are what made USMB what it is today

Paid Internet Trolls are what made USMB what it is today

Oh, i won't have to say much more on this thread. The more you post, the more you'll expose yourself as the sad little Government Troll you are. So by all means, please do Troll on. ;)

Personally, I started in the 1980s reporting people who had illegal cable boxes. I made a pretty good living. But it really took off in the 1990s when I became a paid internet informant.

They once made me infiltrate college campuses and monitor the discussions. I even incited a protest or two against Clinton...just to see who would follow so we could take down names.

If anyone thinks the government gives a rat's ass about the people you'd be wrong. The president, the congress, at the state and national level, are out for themselves.

Be it power, prestige, or money, they only care about keeping or getting more for themselves.

That's why it's best to keep it less involved in our lives.

Troll-Warning-Photo-by-Gil-300x300.jpg

The more I think about it, the truer this seems to be. Who else has the time and technology to leap on each and every thread that might be supportive of Christianity? Or instantly try to divert from anti-Obama or LGBT threads? Who else would have the clearly pre-scripted responses that always appear like magic?

If anyone thinks the government gives a rat's ass about the people you'd be wrong. The president, the congress, at the state and national level, are out for themselves.

Be it power, prestige, or money, they only care about keeping or getting more for themselves.

That's why it's best to keep it less involved in our lives.

Spot On. Thanks.

Forum List

Back