The wrath of Trump

Amazing how much power the minority party has, huh?

Yes, we Democrats are THAT good

LOL right that's why you suffered several ass beatings losing the House, Senate, and White House. How many beatings do you people plan to endure anyway its getting embarrassing.

Good point

And now that Republicans are in charge....why can't they pass the most simple legislation?

Because they still have choice of views unlike the left who are all one.
Dem cons and moderate voices need not apply.

Yes Democrats had "choice of views" but still got things done
It involves something called compromise. A skill Republicans are dead set against
If they can't agree....they just quit and move on

Yes with lots of money and bad deals attached to them.
The Repub élites are the same.

Republicans have been trained to say NO for so long, they no longer know how to say Yes
Yes involves finding common ground you can agree on

What are those freeloaders in congress doing anyway sitting around with their thumbs up their ass?

LOL right that's why you suffered several ass beatings losing the House, Senate, and White House. How many beatings do you people plan to endure anyway its getting embarrassing.
From time to time the American People need to be reminded what it is like to have republicans with power

2016 The Year America Got Conned With Help From The Russians

Too bad, republicans threw it all away, so fast, so deeply

^^^ liberal projection, Obama couldn't even hold onto congress for 2 years. He suffered the most epic beating in the House since 1921 that's how bad the American people bitch slapped Dem's. :laugh:
That was another con. The Obamacare they were conned into hating but love today.

That's twice in a row now

The American People are pissed

2018 will be ugly for republicans

Believe me

They love today? Is it a poll that isn't a accurate what your going on?
Everyone including independents as well as docs do not want Obama care.
It's doing the country harm.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want Trump pissed at me...

yatks4eyfuux.png

The possibility of Trump being angry does not phase Republicans. Even if he is VERY ANGRY

When a President is polling at 37% it is hard to get excited about his support

trump has no friends. No one fears him. He is the ball & chain around the neck of the used-to-be-GOP. That is why all the back stabbing in the Sleaze House every day.
In a way, House and Senate Republicans are in a great position, because no matter what they do Trump will claim it is the greatest victory in the history of America. But this means that they have to pass something. Even a complete ban on healthcare leading to the elimination of the healthcare industry would work out great for them, since Trump could claim victory and his rube base will eat it up.

Republicans do not want to pass Trumpcare. If they do, they will own all of its problems and misery

They want to float a stinker of a bill and let it fail and then tell their minions....We tried but the DEMOCRATS and liberal media would not let us

I've said this time and time again and none of you libs listen. The only way to pass a sufficient healthcare bill is to do it in bipartisan fashion. The dems passed a bill through reconciliation and look at what it got us. You need to open up free market competition in the insurance market and more importantly initiate tort reform. That's the only thing that will drive prices down. Right now you libs own healthcare. I know you would like to put the onus on republicans to fix your mess, but unfortunately they can't do it without some of you smarting up. Which won't happen.

Trump is the President.....he owns healthcare

Trump threatens anger if health care fails - CNNPolitics.com

That's it?

Pass it or I will be angry? Where is the leadership Mr. President? Obama was out stumping for healthcare, selling it to the people, getting input and making changes

Does Trump even know what is in it other than it doesn't have Obama's name on it?

Not going on recess is anger? :uhoh3:

"I don't even want to talk about it because I think it would be very bad," "I will be very angry about it and a lot of people will be very upset."

Where's the rest of it?
Seems out of context there.

Had you read the OP instead of just responding to the title of the thread, you'd have context.

Here, watch the whole two minute video

From time to time the American People need to be reminded what it is like to have republicans with power

^^^ liberal projection, Obama couldn't even hold onto congress for 2 years. He suffered the most epic beating in the House since 1921 that's how bad the American people bitch slapped Dem's. :laugh:
That was another con. The Obamacare they were conned into hating but love today.

Believe me

Obamacare tops 50 percent popularity among Americans for first time amid GOP push to gut health law

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want Trump pissed at me...

yatks4eyfuux.png

The possibility of Trump being angry does not phase Republicans. Even if he is VERY ANGRY

trump has no friends. No one fears him. He is the ball & chain around the neck of the used-to-be-GOP. That is why all the back stabbing in the Sleaze House every day.
In a way, House and Senate Republicans are in a great position, because no matter what they do Trump will claim it is the greatest victory in the history of America. But this means that they have to pass something. Even a complete ban on healthcare leading to the elimination of the healthcare industry would work out great for them, since Trump could claim victory and his rube base will eat it up.

Republicans do not want to pass Trumpcare. If they do, they will own all of its problems and misery

They want to float a stinker of a bill and let it fail and then tell their minions....We tried but the DEMOCRATS and liberal media would not let us

I've said this time and time again and none of you libs listen. The only way to pass a sufficient healthcare bill is to do it in bipartisan fashion. The dems passed a bill through reconciliation and look at what it got us. You need to open up free market competition in the insurance market and more importantly initiate tort reform. That's the only thing that will drive prices down. Right now you libs own healthcare. I know you would like to put the onus on republicans to fix your mess, but unfortunately they can't do it without some of you smarting up. Which won't happen.
All republican government and Democrats own health care?

hahaha-ah-haha-hahahahaha

Is this what republicans will run on in 2018? It's the mean ol Democrat's fault?

Perhaps you forget. Your base does not win elections.

That's it?

Pass it or I will be angry? Where is the leadership Mr. President? Obama was out stumping for healthcare, selling it to the people, getting input and making changes

Does Trump even know what is in it other than it doesn't have Obama's name on it?

Hey listen I'm willing to give any President of any party the benefit of the doubt but Obama was horrible at relations with Capitol Hill. He was as bad as Carter, not even developing relationships with his own party. Ask anyone in the Hill they will tell you this. So he had some photo opps with people. That ain't stumping. LBJ was stumping. And stomping.

Good point

And now that Republicans are in charge....why can't they pass the most simple legislation?

It involves something called compromise. A skill Republicans are dead set against

Republicans have been trained to say NO for so long, they no longer know how to say Yes

What's that proverb saying? Oh yeah;
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

The only 'WRATH' I want to see from Trump is sending out his US AG and DOJ to start putting Hillary and as many as Obama's criminal administration behind bars as possible for all their crimes and seditious acts in an attempt to undermine the newly elected President / govt of the United States.

Hillary, Lynch, Comey, Susan Rice, and any / all leakers in Intel agencies, in the FBI (Comey), and/or the WH.... all should be wearing orange jumps suits, especially after this latest bogus snowflake scheme against Trump / Jr blew up in their faces and exposed their 'treason'.

That's it?

Hey listen I'm willing to give any President of any party the benefit of the doubt but Obama was horrible at relations with Capitol Hill. He was as bad as Carter, not even developing relationships with his own party. Ask anyone in the Hill they will tell you this. So he had some photo opps with people. That ain't stumping. LBJ was stumping. And stomping.

Obama worked with Capitol Hill to pass historic legislation
Trump can't do anything but send angry tweets

Good point

What's that proverb saying? Oh yeah;
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I somehow miss your point

Nonsense. Hussein and the dems are responsible for our current healthcare system. It's impossible for trump and the GOP to fix it unless they get bipartisan support on a bill that makes sense, which won't happpen, so we're all fucked.

The only 'WRATH' I want to see from Trump is sending out his US AG and DOJ to start putting Hillary and as many as Obama's criminal administration behind bars as possible for all their crimes and seditious acts in an attempt to undermine the newly elected President / govt of the United States.

Hillary, Lynch, Comey, Susan Rice, and any / all leakers in Intel agencies, in the FBI (Comey), and/or the WH.... all should be wearing orange jumps suits, especially after this latest bogus snowflake scheme against Trump / Jr blew up in their faces and exposed their 'treason'.
Snow White Hillary is as clean as the driven snow. That's why she won her historic popular vote landslide.

Hillary was the overwhelming choice of the American People and republicans just cannot get over their butthurt

Believe me

Obamacare tops 50 percent popularity among Americans for first time amid GOP push to gut health law
That just goes to show how stupid people are. Higher costs and dwindling options, what's there not to like?

Believe me

I thought so the Dems long arm of ideology and large contributions to their party to boot.

Snow White Hillary is as clean as the driven snow. That's why she won her historic popular vote landslide.

Hillary was the overwhelming choice of the American People and republicans just cannot get over their butthurt

Yeah right.
But don't add in the Dems lost all across the nation.

Nonsense. Hussein and the dems are responsible for our current healthcare system. It's impossible for trump and the GOP to fix it unless they get bipartisan support on a bill that makes sense, which won't happpen, so we're all fucked.

No, the current President is responsible

He can either repeal it and replace it with something better like he promised or fix the current plan

Walking away and doing nothing is not an answer

Believe me

I thought so the Dems long arm of ideology and large contributions to their party to boot.

Trumpcare is supported by about 20% of the public

Forum List

Back