The wrath of Trump

I'll read your paperback when it comes out.
Yes, please do avoid the facts and common sense - I would hate to be responsible for you becoming educated.
I skip through life blythely ignorant and unencumbered by facts. I've been active in enforcing laws for my entire career and so know the two dimensional straw man you create isn't even remotely close to how justice is dispensed. Even Sir Thomas More knew that. But you know better than he and I and I'll just have to live with the pain of inferiority.
1st you claim you did not read it and then you claim you did. As I said, if you believe justice should be dispensed, laws enforced, based on party loyalty, as you and other snowflakes constantly demonstrate, you are NOT for enforcing laws and justice.

Obama almost immediately upon taking his oath of office in 2008 demonstrated he was not for enforcing US laws, at least not the ones he disagreed with. Soon after swearing in he broke his oath of office by declaring he was ordering his DOJ not to pursue / enforce the DOMA law because HE DISAGREED WITH IT.

That's great if you plan on being a dictator, but if you plan on adhering to the Constitution, which he made it known right then and there he did NOT intend to do, you understand the US constitution does not authorize a President to ignore a law passed by the legislative branch and do whatever the hell he wants to do. Obama continued to violate Constitution and law as he saw fit whenever he saw fot for the next 8 years.

So, the revised Trumpcare is out

Nothing significantly has changed and Trump still is faced with yet another defeat

What will the Great Negotiator do next?

I'll read your paperback when it comes out.
Yes, please do avoid the facts and common sense - I would hate to be responsible for you becoming educated.
I skip through life blythely ignorant and unencumbered by facts. I've been active in enforcing laws for my entire career and so know the two dimensional straw man you create isn't even remotely close to how justice is dispensed. Even Sir Thomas More knew that. But you know better than he and I and I'll just have to live with the pain of inferiority.
1st you claim you did not read it and then you claim you did. As I said, if you believe justice should be dispensed, laws enforced, based on party loyalty, as you and other snowflakes constantly demonstrate, you are NOT for enforcing laws and justice.

Obama almost immediately upon taking his oath of office in 2008 demonstrated he was not for enforcing US laws, at least not the ones he disagreed with. Soon after swearing in he broke his oath of office by declaring he was ordering his DOJ not to pursue / enforce the DOMA law because HE DISAGREED WITH IT.

That's great if you plan on being a dictator, but if you plan on adhering to the Constitution, which he made it known right then and there he did NOT intend to do, you understand the US constitution does not authorize a President to ignore a law passed by the legislative branch and do whatever the hell he wants to do. Obama continued to violate Constitution and law as he saw fit whenever he saw fot for the next 8 years.
Oh no I read a few sentences. Never claimed to read the whole thing. Wouldn't do that. It might hurt my brain.

Oh no I read a few sentences. Never claimed to read the whole thing. Wouldn't do that. It might hurt my brain.
Understood...most snowflakes are allergic to common sense.
Heh heh. I worked in the government during the Reagan administration and now I'm a snowflake. I've seen screeds like yours probably a thousand times in writing and verbally. No need to read such two dimensional non reality blather. It just isn't reality based.

Forum List

Back