The Year In Legacy

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Damn, we got more then a few huh?

Hillary Clinton
Well the Clinton era is over despite some sniping by the liberal party. History will record her as a two time loser running for president and her background will be debate topic for a decade.

Barrak Obama
Holds the record for the highest debt spending in the history of our country. He is the ONLY president to ever cause a credit downgrade let alone TWO in the entire history of the United States.

Fidel Castro
Well that f#cker is dead so that is a start.

Muhammed Ali
Did not agree with his politics or his faith but no doubt saw the worlds best boxer who ever lived.

The Arts
That list is simply to long. When the arts suffer WE suffer.

There are other deaths we look forward to though, ones long awaited.

The Death Of PC.
Going BACK to when you got a job based on the content of your mind and NOT the color of your skin.

The Death Of Fake News.
Government provided, produced and promoted CRAP.

The Death Of Fake Polls.
Party provided, produced and promoted CRAP.

And we have some births to enjoy.

The Birth Of Internet Polls.
Sites such as this are proving to be more a direct reflection of what America's thinking then any other.

And you have a RE-birth to enjoy.
Its alright to be PROUD to be American again!

Fury

4983b9ca5a75f0e43f282485fae880b0.jpg

Another milestone in the demented 214 outlay..In an attempted coup, Darkfuzzies won by a large margin..
Best Attempted Coup - A New Division
As voted by his adoring masses...

How are you doing with your new life?
Which new life are you referring to?
The one that does not include a hangover.
Well it's ok. I had a good sleep last night. I had nightmares from all the festivities in surrounding dwellings. Bunny had a great night though. fireworks and music and hi-jinks all round. I woke up in the morning and she was galloping around in glee.

How are you doing with your new life?
Which new life are you referring to?
The one that does not include a hangover.
Well it's ok. I had a good sleep last night. I had nightmares from all the festivities in surrounding dwellings. Bunny had a great night though. fireworks and music and hi-jinks all round. I woke up in the morning and she was galloping around in glee.
Good, glad to hear.

Forum List

Back