The year is 1775,would Obama, Clintons & Hollywood be British Loyalists?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I believe they would. George Washington would have had a fight on his hands as these Loyalists worked hard to place their new Queen on the throne in the U.S Monarchy they founded...

Last edited:
I believe they would. George Washington would have had a fight on his hands as these Loyalists worked hard to place their new Queen on the throne in the new U.S Monarchy they founded...

Well, Barry would be ... ummm ... "working" for Bill.

The British freed the slaves. Obama would have had to be really dumb to fight for his slavers.

This has no business being in politics..

Sorry, I had just woken up, it was 7 am here. Why you need to take such an approach?

The question still stands, would they fight for American Independence, or be British Loyalists?!

I believe they would. George Washington would have had a fight on his hands as these Loyalists worked hard to place their new Queen on the throne in the U.S Monarchy they founded...
Obama would be a slave and the Clintons establishment whores. Hollywood would be a hillside.

The British freed the slaves. Obama would have had to be really dumb to fight for his slavers.
The British bought the slaves and ruled them in America. It wasn't till 70 years after American indepedence that the slaves were freed. For 150 yearrs blacks were slaves of the Crown.

This is the dumbest thing that will be posted on the entire internet this day.

I dunno. It's early yet. :laugh:
iknowiknow, and SR is posting.

but seriously, Britain had shit to do with America at that point.

basically this moron is claiming the English invaded the South

seriously, that's clearly manic

The op has it backwards. Russia has infiltrated the American voting process and Trump and the GOP have turned a blind eye. Putin loves him some stupid Americans

Forum List

Back