The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

800 degrees is more then enough heat to WEAKEN STEEL TO THE POINT OF FAILURE WHEN IT'S CARRYING A LOAD.NO MATTER WHAT GRADE THE STEEL IS.
Ok, you've convinced me.

NOT!

Nice try though...really... :razz:
Recently reported fire tests have demonstrated that structural steel columns under a sustained load of about 70% of their cold strength collapse when heated to 250° C." –Zdenek Bazant, Discussion of “Mechanics of Progressive Collapse: Learning from World Trade Center and Building Demolitions”

game, set, match!:eusa_whistle:

http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/D25 WTC Discussions Replies.pdf

Last edited:
800 degrees is more then enough heat to WEAKEN STEEL TO THE POINT OF FAILURE WHEN IT'S CARRYING A LOAD.NO MATTER WHAT GRADE THE STEEL IS.
Ok, you've convinced me.

NOT!

Recently reported fire tests have demonstrated that structural steel columns under a sustained load of about 70% of their cold strength collapse when heated to 250° C." –Zdenek Bazant, Discussion of “Mechanics of Progressive Collapse: Learning from World Trade Center and Building Demolitions”

http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/D25 WTC Discussions Replies.pdf

I didn't even get through the first couple of paragraphs before I realized this is some hi-falutin' bullshit. They start off with assumptions pulled from thin air and hypothesize from that imaginary point. Just because they put a bunch of formulas on a page doesn't mean it's correct. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the math is correct, but the premise is false from the start.

Try again...:razz:

Something is very strange with WTC 7. That's pretty obvious. It is just like the Zapruder film showing Kennedy being possibly shot from the front. These issues really are both fascinating and disturbing.

Ok, you've convinced me.

NOT!

I didn't even get through the first couple of paragraphs before I realized this is some hi-falutin' bullshit. They start off with assumptions pulled from thin air and hypothesize from that imaginary point. Just because they put a bunch of formulas on a page doesn't mean it's correct. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the math is correct, but the premise is false from the start.

Try again...:razz:
dodge, your lack of understanding is no proof that the premise is false.
if you want to talk about false premises try these: 1.government conspiracy.
2. missile hitting pentagon.(bodies and plane parts being planted inside and out.
3. explosives in wtc7
4. shoot down or no plane at shanksville.
5. people who live in caves could not have done it.
in ten years you twoofers have never produced one single piece of credible evidence to back your false premise specious speculation.

Something is very strange with WTC 7. That's pretty obvious. It is just like the Zapruder film showing Kennedy being possibly shot from the front. These issues really are both fascinating and disturbing.
look up in the sky! it's capt obvious and his meaningless observation machine!

Ok, you've convinced me.

NOT!

Hey i do respect your intelligence and tenacity, but you'll find out pretty soon that you are wasting your time discussing this issue with the angry trolls here. They're gonna tow the Government-line no matter what. Nothing you say will ever change their minds. They're so rabid about defending Government lies that you do end up just assuming they're paid Government Internet Trolls.

They just spend way too much time on a Conspiracy Theory Forum defending Government lies. So one can only assume they do it because they're paid to do it. Not all of them though, but it's clear some are. But hey, i like your style. You really are tenacious. But unfortunately, you're wasting it on these Trolls. Their purpose here is not to discuss but rather to push the Government-line. I do appreciate your effort though. Kudos. :)

Ok, you've convinced me.

NOT!

Hey i do respect your intelligence and tenacity, but you'll find out pretty soon that you are wasting your time discussing this issue with the angry trolls here. They're gonna tow the Government-line no matter what. Nothing you say will ever change their minds. They're so rabid about defending Government lies that you do end up just assuming they're paid Government Internet Trolls.

They just spend way too much time on a Conspiracy Theory Forum defending Government lies. So one can only assume they do it because they're paid to do it. Not all of them though, but it's clear some are. But hey, i like your style. You really are tenacious. But unfortunately, you're wasting it on these Trolls. Their purpose here is not to discuss but rather to push the Government-line. I do appreciate your effort though. Kudos. :)
more specious assumption.

jesse.jpg

Ok, you've convinced me.

NOT!

I am not angry, nor am I a troll. You have seen me in other threads, am I a troll? Really? LOL

Ok, you've convinced me.

NOT!

From your post we can assume that you're a paid idiot twofer. You're on here just as much as us, Rimjob-clone-who-can-spell.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok, you've convinced me.

NOT!

I am not angry, nor am I a troll. You have seen me in other threads, am I a troll? Really? LOL
Paul is a Rimjob clone who actually learned to spell. That does make him "more educated" than Rimjob, our resident idiot.:lol::lol:

Paul is a Rimjob clone who actually learned to spell. That does make him "more educated" than Rimjob, our resident idiot.:lol::lol:
Paul studied hook on phonics, he graduated first in his class.

Ok, you've convinced me.

NOT!

six farts in a row on your thread recently from the angry trolls.:lol::lol:

:9::poop: two of them candycunt and dawgshit are seeking so much attention from me they will come back and quote my post talking to themselves thinking i will actually read the posts.:lol::lol: they sure have alzheimers diseace.I know you do the logical thing I do as well that when someone tells YOU they have you on their ignore list MANY times,you dont continue talking to them addressing them making a fool out of yourself right? thats scary stuff that these trolls have alzhemiers diseace and feel the need to talk to themselves like that.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Ok, you've convinced me.

NOT!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
yeah he hit the nail right on the head.I could not have said it any better myself.Its best to listen to what he said there.you'll find that out as well yourself that you get nowhere with these angry trolls.

Ok, you've convinced me.

NOT!

:9::poop: two of them candycunt and dawgshit are seeking so much attention from me they will come back and quote my post talking to themselves thinking i will actually read the posts.:lol::lol: they sure have alzheimers diseace.I know you do the logical thing I do as well that when someone tells YOU they have you on their ignore list MANY times,you dont continue talking to them addressing them making a fool out of yourself right? thats scay stuff that these trolls have alzhemiers diseace and feel the need to talk to themselves like that.:lol::lol:

:lol: I know. They're so lame, i don't even want to put them on ignore. Their stupidity and lame humor-attempts are actually pretty entertaining.

:9::poop: two of them candycunt and dawgshit are seeking so much attention from me they will come back and quote my post talking to themselves thinking i will actually read the posts.:lol::lol: they sure have alzheimers diseace.I know you do the logical thing I do as well that when someone tells YOU they have you on their ignore list MANY times,you dont continue talking to them addressing them making a fool out of yourself right? thats scay stuff that these trolls have alzhemiers diseace and feel the need to talk to themselves like that.:lol::lol:

:lol: I know. They're so lame, i don't even want to put them on ignore. Their stupidity and lame humor-attempts are actually pretty entertaining.

okay,understandable.If they humor you that much I guess you do want to keep them off ignore then and play around with the kids then.:lol: :lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
yeah he hit the nail right on the head.I could not have said it any better myself.Its best to listen to what he said there.you'll find that out as well yourself that you get nowhere with these angry trolls.

Hell, they don't bother me in the least. I kinda enjoy fucking with them, to tell you the truth...
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

they help keep 911 threads active..

Ok, you've convinced me.

NOT!

:9::poop: two of them candycunt and dawgshit are seeking so much attention from me they will come back and quote my post talking to themselves thinking i will actually read the posts.:lol::lol: they sure have alzheimers diseace.I know you do the logical thing I do as well that when someone tells YOU they have you on their ignore list MANY times,you dont continue talking to them addressing them making a fool out of yourself right? thats scary stuff that these trolls have alzhemiers diseace and feel the need to talk to themselves like that.:lol::lol:
spell much?

I got more from the Kennedy assassination footage....
What exactly were we supposed to learn from the collapse
of WTC 7...

Looks like the same footage that was shown on TV the day it happened.

Forum List

Back