The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

I got more from the Kennedy assassination footage....
What exactly were we supposed to learn from the collapse
of WTC 7...

Looks like the same footage that was shown on TV the day it happened.
it was.
my guess is you were supposed to be blown away by the truthiness of it all!:eusa_eh::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
yeah he hit the nail right on the head.I could not have said it any better myself.Its best to listen to what he said there.you'll find that out as well yourself that you get nowhere with these angry trolls.

Hell, they don't bother me in the least. I kinda enjoy fucking with them, to tell you the truth...
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I enjoy putting shit stains like you and Rimjob in their place over and over. Never gets old; just easier.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
yeah he hit the nail right on the head.I could not have said it any better myself.Its best to listen to what he said there.you'll find that out as well yourself that you get nowhere with these angry trolls.

Hell, they don't bother me in the least. I kinda enjoy fucking with them, to tell you the truth...

I enjoy putting shit stains like you and Rimjob in their place over and over. Never gets old; just easier.

My oh my, such an angry little troll, and deceitful, too... You should get out of your Mommy's basement and get some fresh air, it would do you some good.

My oh my, such an angry little troll, and deceitful, too... You should get out of your Mommy's basement and get some fresh air, it would do you some good.

As soon as you do, I will. Any word on what took down the light poles? Oh yeah, you say it was a plane. Which is not what your buddy Rimjob and Eots say. Gee...you sound like a government agent to me dear. LOL.

As soon as you do, I will. Any word on what took down the light poles? Oh yeah, you say it was a plane. Which is not what your buddy Rimjob and Eots say. Gee...you sound like a government agent to me dear. LOL.

In regards to the pentagon the only certainty for me for me is the official account is not factual and there is an intentional cover-up of the facts

No dipshit, what I said, and have said from the beginning, is that I really haven't delved into the Pentagon incident. Truth is with all the crazy shit done in NY, I haven't given it too much thought. You try to press me into making statements so you can twist them to set up strawman arguments you can then knock down.

I'M NOT PLAYING THAT GAME WITH YOU.

So we have 2 truthers who admit that they know nothing about what may or may not have happened at the pentagon, but they are damned certain that the government caused the collapse of at least WTC 7...........

This is almost funny.............

So we have 2 truthers who admit that they know nothing about what may or may not have happened at the pentagon, but they are damned certain that the government caused the collapse of at least WTC 7...........

Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups, Ollie...

No dipshit, what I said, and have said from the beginning, is that I really haven't delved into the Pentagon incident. Truth is with all the crazy shit done in NY, I haven't given it too much thought. You try to press me into making statements so you can twist them to set up strawman arguments you can then knock down.

very wise,best thing to do is dont play his game,dont reply to this particular posters posts.The others by all means,but dont bother with him,he is just seeking attention from people and when you reply,your taking his bait making the troll's day..People usually see right through this troll immediately that he is just seeking attention and do the wise thing and put him on ignore.It really is the best thing to do.

Gomer and the trolls always ask you all the questions on what happened there expecting us to know all the answers as though WE pulled it off instead of doing the logical thing demading Cheney, Bush,Rumsfield and others who pulled it off to be put under a lie detector since THEY were the ones that pulled this off on the american people.:cuckoo:

Even though we were not the ones that pulled this off, somehow the answer truthers give them most the time which is "-I dont know what all actually happened there.All I know is what they say happened, didnt happen." It doesnt matter to them even if you post links of pilots from around the world who dont accept the official version or top military brass say they dont accept the official version.credible experts mean nothing to do these trolls.Just the corporate media and our government institutions,their word is all that matters to their deluded world they live in.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Gomer and the trolls always ask you all the questions on what happened there expecting us to know all the answers as though WE pulled it off instead of doing the logical thing demading Cheney, Bush,Rumsfield and others who pulled it off to be put under a lie detector since THEY were the ones that pulled this off on the american people.:cuckoo:

Even though we were not the ones that pulled this off, somehow the answer truthers give them most the time which is "-I dont know what all actually happened there.All I know is what they say happened, didnt happen." It doesnt matter to them even if you post links of pilots from around the world who dont accept the official version or top military brass say they dont accept the official version.credible experts mean nothing to do these trolls.Just the corporate media and our government institutions,their word is all that matters to their deluded world they live in.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Again with the confusion about Gomer?

Tell you what nutjob, why don't you do a quick synopsis of your theory on the pentagon for this new Guy and see if he thinks much of it?

Unless of course he is you...
You are, have been, and probably always will be a nutcase...

But please continue to entertain us. Tell us how Bush Cheney and Rumsfeld put all this together in less than 9 months...... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

In regards to the pentagon the only certainty for me for me is the official account is not factual and there is an intentional cover-up of the facts
After looking at the latest avatar of YOURSELF (soooo fucking vain) I doubt ANYONE would take you seriously about anything.:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Are you fucking kidding? In 10 1/2 years you haven't "gotten around to the Pentagon"?:lol::lol:

and as always you have no credible corroborated evidence to prove it......

Forum List

Back