The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

Hey, I accept you are retarded and laugh at your tenacity for such activity, but you won't find out that you are wasting your time discussing issues because you've discussed nothing. You will tow the Government-line no matter what. Nothing you say will ever change anyones mind. You are not so rabid about defending Government lies because you've never defended these or any government lies.

You just spend way too much time on a Conspiracy Theory Forums NOT defending Government lies. So, one can only assume you do it because you are stupid and pathetic. But hey, some like your retard style. You really are silly. But fortunately, you're wasting time and accomplish nothing. Your purpose is to post single sentences of pure nonsense and promote ignorance and stupidity.

dummie_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Hey, I accept you are retarded and laugh at your tenacity for such activity, but you won't find out that you are wasting your time discussing issues because you've discussed nothing. You will tow the Government-line no matter what. Nothing you say will ever change anyones mind. You are not so rabid about defending Government lies because you've never defended these or any government lies.

You just spend way too much time on a Conspiracy Theory Forums NOT defending Government lies. So, one can only assume you do it because you are stupid and pathetic. But hey, some like your retard style. You really are silly. But fortunately, you're wasting time and accomplish nothing. Your purpose is to post single sentences of pure nonsense and promote ignorance and stupidity.

dummie_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Now we know what dawgshit looks like in real life.where did you find that picture of him on that treadmill Seven?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: we know all about his coordination skills now.:lol::lol:

rolls on floor laughing.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

dummie_o_GIFSoupcom.gif
:lol::lol::lol:this coming from the undisputed king of wasting time.
the guy who peddles his psychotic bullshit on more the twenty sites...and is either banned or is the laughing stock of said sites.
BTW assuming is the mother of all fuckup's ....also I accomplish everything I set out to prove...:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

spell much?

dummie_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Now we know what dawgshit looks like in real life.where did you find that picture of him on that treadmill Seven?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: we know all about his coordination skills now.:lol::lol:

rolls on floor laughing.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
pinheadshirt.jpg

You whackjobs take the cake.

thanks for proving the truth scares you.when they cant refute the facts,they refer to insults.so typical.the troll can only fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol:

Yeah, fire never melts steel. :cuckoo:

you really did sleep through junior high school science classes because yes your right,it doesnt.:lol: your the only bush dupe i have ever heard say that matter of fact.all the oters just say it weakend it.youmight try and get on the same page with your fellow bush dupes.:lol:

Hey Nutjob, When you find something intelligent to say with facts that can actually be proven, let us know.. Until that time just shut the fuck up. You truly are rather boring....

thanks for proving the truth scares you.when they cant refute the facts,they refer to insults.so typical.the troll can only fling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol:

Yeah, fire never melts steel. :cuckoo:

you really did sleep through junior high school science classes because yes your right,it doesnt.:lol: your the only bush dupe i have ever heard say that matter of fact.all the oters just say it weakend it.youmight try and get on the same page with your fellow bush dupes.:lol:

I was quoting another fat idiot, Rosie.

Is that you Rosie?

Forum List

Back