The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

spell much?

Hey, I accept you are retarded and laugh at your tenacity for such activity, but you won't find out that you are wasting your time discussing issues because you've discussed nothing. You will tow the Government-line no matter what. Nothing you say will ever change anyones mind. You are not so rabid about defending Government lies because you've never defended these or any government lies.

You just spend way too much time on a Conspiracy Theory Forums NOT defending Government lies. So, one can only assume you do it because you are stupid and pathetic. But hey, some like your retard style. You really are silly. But fortunately, you're wasting time and accomplish nothing. Your purpose is to post single sentences of pure nonsense and promote ignorance and stupidity.

dummie_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Good thing seven had his video camera handy with him to film dawgshit on the treadmill falling on his ass.:lol::lol:
then I must be biracial twins ! you said the same thing on another thread.....:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Do tell.......

Rimjob started a thread on another message board that had the same exact title as Paulitician had on this one:

Everything you wanted to know about the 9/11 official conspiracy theory in 5 minutes. - Political Forum

Same video and everything:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/203152-everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-the-911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

It's pretty clear who the sock puppets are. You'd think he would do a better job supporting himself.

Creativeschemes if famous for sock puppetry as well.

Twoofers are basically dishonest folks...we all know this to be true.
Except Paulie can spell and Rimjob is an idiot. My money says Rimjob stole from his butt buddy and posted it on the other board.:lol::lol:
I'll take that bet!

Sock puppet:

The term sock puppet refers multiple pseudonyms in use by the same person on a particular message board or forum. The analogy of a sock puppet is of a puppeteer holding up both hands and supplying dialogue to both puppets simultaneously. A typical use of a sockpuppet account is to agree with or debate another sockpuppet account belonging to the same person, for the purposes of reinforcing the puppeteer's position in an argument. Sock puppets are usually found when an IP check is done on the accounts in forums.

A couple of heavy-handed Sock Puppets hang around this Forum especially. And we know who they are.

except when you work for the government like candycunt,he can disguise his IP so they cant see that he is posting under a different sock like he does as obamerica.

This is true. Good point.

spell much?

Hey, I accept you are retarded and laugh at your tenacity for such activity, but you won't find out that you are wasting your time discussing issues because you've discussed nothing. You will tow the Government-line no matter what. Nothing you say will ever change anyones mind. You are not so rabid about defending Government lies because you've never defended these or any government lies.

You just spend way too much time on a Conspiracy Theory Forums NOT defending Government lies. So, one can only assume you do it because you are stupid and pathetic. But hey, some like your retard style. You really are silly. But fortunately, you're wasting time and accomplish nothing. Your purpose is to post single sentences of pure nonsense and promote ignorance and stupidity.

dummie_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Good thing seven had his video camera handy with him to film dawgshit on the treadmill falling on his ass.:lol::lol:

:lol:

sock puppet:

The term sock puppet refers multiple pseudonyms in use by the same person on a particular message board or forum. The analogy of a sock puppet is of a puppeteer holding up both hands and supplying dialogue to both puppets simultaneously. A typical use of a sockpuppet account is to agree with or debate another sockpuppet account belonging to the same person, for the purposes of reinforcing the puppeteer's position in an argument. Sock puppets are usually found when an ip check is done on the accounts in forums.

A couple of heavy-handed sock puppets hang around this forum especially. And we know who they are.

except when you work for the government like candycunt,he can disguise his ip so they cant see that he is posting under a different sock like he does as obamerica.

this is true. Good point.
paranoia at it's finest!
No it's false.

again you dodge the facts that credible architects and engineers dont accept the fairy tale of the governments that you do.

I'm curious, why do Truthers think the government knocked down all those buildings?
Spell it out.

Yeah, Rosie. Fat idiot who said fire never melted steel.

again you dodge the facts that credible architects and engineers dont accept the fairy tale of the governments that you do.

I'm curious, why do Truthers think the government knocked down all those buildings?
Spell it out.

It has something to do with the voices in their heads or the radon in Mom's basement. We're not sure yet...........

Spell it out.

It has something to do with the voices in their heads or the radon in Mom's basement. We're not sure yet...........
hummm...thought it was the power lines?

Why don't you two dorks go beat each other off in another thread. We've heard enough from you. Now you're just repeating your tired B.S. So off ya go now, and don't forget your vaseline. :)

Last edited:
Hmm, you know I don't think I've ever made that comment before. Let me think a moment...........

Nope never before, so I'm not repeating..............

BTW, got anything that would hold up in court yet?

Why don't you two dorks go beat each other off in another thread. We've heard enough from you. Now you're just repeating your tired B.S. So off ya go now, and don't forget your vaseline. :)
really? you repeat your bullshit so often it's just like the description of insanity: "doing or saying something over and over again and expecting a different result"

really? you repeat your bullshit so often it's just like the description of insanity: "doing or saying something over and over again and expecting a different result"

Yet you still stalk and loiter in every one of my threads. Go figure? :cuckoo:

Why do Truthers think the government knocked down all those buildings?
Spell it out.

Spell it out.

It has been discussed a lot here. There are many many posts here covering this subject. Check em out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Spell it out.

It has been discussed a lot here. There are many many posts here covering this subject. Check em out.

I try to avoid crazy when I can.
Why don't you give me the short version?

Spell it out.

Then why ask your stupid fucking question dummy? Why don't you stop being such a dumb Government Goose Stepper and open up your mind a bit? Or not. Whatever. Now PISS OFF! :)

Last edited:

Then why ask your stupid fucking question dummy? Why don't you stop being such a dumb Government Goose Stepper and open your mind a bit? Or not. Whatever. Now PISS OFF! :)

So you can't explain the idiocy?

I gave you an answer. It has been discussed here quite a bit. The numerous threads on this subject are available here to read. So go check em out. You can do that, or be a dumb Government Goose Stepper and "avoid crazy." The choice is yours. Good luck.

Forum List

Back