The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

Then why ask your stupid fucking question dummy? Why don't you stop being such a dumb Government Goose Stepper and open your mind a bit? Or not. Whatever. Now PISS OFF! :)

So you can't explain the idiocy?

I gave you an answer. It has been discussed here quite a bit. The numerous threads on this subject are available here to read. So go check em out. You can do that, or be a dumb Government Goose Stepper and "avoid crazy." The choice is yours. Good luck.

I'd rather you tell me your theory.
Or does it make you look like an idiot?
What are you afraid of?

I gave you an answer. It has been discussed here quite a bit. The numerous threads on this subject are available here to read. So go check em out. You can do that, or be a dumb Government Goose Stepper and "avoid crazy." The choice is yours. Good luck.

What are you afraid of?

Don't care what you want dummy. Now seriously, PISS OFF! :)

What are you afraid of?

Don't care what you want dummy. Now seriously, PISS OFF! :)

Wow, a scaredy Truther. :lol:

They believe that it takes more than a 110 story building falling on a 47 story building to knock it down..... They believe there was some super secret silent explosives, or was it a a space beam? I forget..........

They believe that it takes more than a 110 story building falling on a 47 story building to knock it down..... They believe there was some super secret silent explosives, or was it a a space beam? I forget..........

Actually according to NIST the damage from falling debris did not play a major role in the collapse and that the failure of a single column due to fire was the cause of the collapse and the failure of this single column under any circumstance would have initiated the collapse sequence

hummm...thought it was the power lines?

Why don't you two dorks go beat each other off in another thread. We've heard enough from you. Now you're just repeating your tired B.S. So off ya go now, and don't forget your vaseline. :)

Why do Truthers think the government knocked down all those buildings?
Spell it out.

if you were REALLY interested in the truth,you would go down to your local library and read the book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY.it pretty much has all the answers.read the book THEN come back and ask silly questions.i know you wont though,i have never met a NET Bush dupe who has bothered to do so.like i said,till you read the book,your not worth the trouble.

theres disinfo agent gomer pyle as always spreading lies.None of us have ever said space beam and Gomer as usual,ignores expert witness testimony of credible firefighters on the scene experienced in the sounds of explosives and what architects and engineers say not to mention a few demo experts,one who died mysteriously after coming out saying he did not accept the official version of the collapse of bld 7.:cuckoo: all that is irrelevent to Gomer though.:lol:

Last edited:
Why don't you two dorks go beat each other off in another thread. We've heard enough from you. Now you're just repeating your tired B.S. So off ya go now, and don't forget your vaseline. :)

Spell it out.

if you were REALLY interested in the truth,you would go down to your local library and read the book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY.it pretty much has all the answers.read the book THEN come back and ask silly questions.i know you wont though,i have never met a NET Bush dupe who has bothered to do so.like i said,till you read the book,your not worth the trouble.

Rimjob does not have the mental capacity to answer such a question unless somebody else tells him what to believe.

And in five minutes (plus or minus) his knee jerk reaction will be to come back in to the thread to advise the world that somebody farted at about 1:08 pm.)

He is an utterly mindless dipshit.

really? you repeat your bullshit so often it's just like the description of insanity: "doing or saying something over and over again and expecting a different result"

Yet you still stalk and loiter in every one of my threads. Go figure? :cuckoo:

I know.It stinks coming in here when him and his fellow trolls shit all over the floor in here.:lol:

Then why ask your stupid fucking question dummy? Why don't you stop being such a dumb Government Goose Stepper and open your mind a bit? Or not. Whatever. Now PISS OFF! :)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Spell it out.

theres disinfo agent gomer pyle as always spreading lies.None of us have ever said space beam and Gomer as usual,ignores expert witness testimony of credible firefighters on the scene experienced in the sounds of explosives and what architects and engineers say not to mention a few demo experts,one who died mysteriously after coming out saying he did not accept the official version of the collapse of bld 7.:cuckoo: all that is irrelevent to Gomer though.:lol:

Come on, you can't tell me your theory for the motive?

Fact is that space beam is one of the weird theories out there. And if you were as well read on the subject as you want people to believe you would know this.

Now who is it that ignores eyewitness testimony? There is testimonies that say there were secondary explosions, there are testimonies that say there were unexplained explosions, I do believe there is one guy who claimed it was like a controlled Demo Boom Boom Boom Boom, as the floors fell into each other. Has he ever seen or heard a controlled demo before he described that?

And I never said I do not accept the official reports of the NIST, I said that I believe that they did not give enough credence to the damage done to the building by the falling debris. Of course you truthers don't understand how one can agree with the major findings but disagree on smaller points....

But do carry on.....

Got any proof yet?

Fact is that space beam is one of the weird theories out there. And if you were as well read on the subject as you want people to believe you would know this.

Now who is it that ignores eyewitness testimony? There is testimonies that say there were secondary explosions, there are testimonies that say there were unexplained explosions, I do believe there is one guy who claimed it was like a controlled Demo Boom Boom Boom Boom, as the floors fell into each other. Has he ever seen or heard a controlled demo before he described that?

And I never said I do not accept the official reports of the NIST, I said that I believe that they did not give enough credence to the damage done to the building by the falling debris. Of course you truthers don't understand how one can agree with the major findings but disagree on smaller points....

But do carry on.....

Got any proof yet?

and you are too stupid to realize you cant give a larger role to damage and have the NIST computer model work which is the cornerstone of the entire NIST theory and evidence...so lil Ollie is saying is ..I agree with the main points of NIST just not the cornerstone of their theory

But do carry on.....

Got any proof yet?

and you are too stupid to realize you cant give a larger role to damage and have the NIST computer model work which is the cornerstone of the entire NIST theory and evidence...so lil Ollie is saying is ..I agree with the main points of NIST just not the cornerstone of their theory

What was the government's motive for knocking down the buildings?

But do carry on.....

Got any proof yet?

to say the "government" is not accurate ,but the motive for the 9/11 event was to garnish support of the american people in nation building wars of conquest and to further the agenda of a new world order "a new pearl harbour" as stated in PNAC

to say the "government" is not accurate ,but the motive for the 9/11 event was to garnish support of the american people in nation building wars of conquest and to further the agenda of a new world order "a new pearl harbour" as stated in PNAC

The goofball twoofers grand conspiracy theory begins, middles and ends with the dread PNAC statement.

Twoofer "logic:" Because PNAC spit-balled, therefore it happened. :cuckoo:

Fucking Twoofers are a stupid diseased lot.

Forum List

Back