The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

Why do Truthers think the government knocked down all those buildings?
Spell it out.

Todsterparrot Why did this building collapse ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]wtc 7 collapse - YouTube[/ame]

Probably had something to do with a collapsing 110 story building scooping out a big chunk of it.
And then the uncontrolled fire.

So why did the government want to destroy this building?
What was the motive?

except the problem with your ramblings is there were buildings much closer with damage far more extensive than bld 7 yet they did not collapse. for the first time in history,we have three towers that came down due to fires and the only difference in that they came down and none of the others did is because the three that fell were all owned by Larry Silverstein.all just a coincidence.I love the logic of you coincidence theorists.:lol::lol::lol: you kill me to know end.:lol::lol: you really need to stop drinking that coolaid.:lol:

Why do Truthers think the government knocked down all those buildings?
Spell it out.

Probably had something to do with a collapsing 110 story building scooping out a big chunk of it.

What was the motive?

so you disagree with the the NIST report ? or are you just ignorant of their findings ?

You are blind and stupid lil Ollie

Now id eots, you know I don't do well with stupidity, so why not explain yourself in a dignified manner....

Show me the conquests and the NWO.....

I can wait..............

Still waiting. I can wait longer............

tsa searches
the patriot act
National Defense Authorization Act
invasions and occupation of Iran, Afghanistan and Libya
impending invasions and occupations of Syria and Iraq

just to name a few ..none of this would of been possible without 9/11

tsa searches.........Conquest? No. NWO? To what end?
the patriot act.......Conquest? No. NWO? Hardly
National Defense Authorization Act...............Oh I love this one..............

sub-section(e), that "Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States, or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States."

invasions and occupation of Iran, Afghanistan and Libya ..........Again, I see no conquest
impending invasions and occupations of Syria and Iraq........... You are reading your crystal ball?

just to name a few ..none of this would of been possible without 9/11....... And UBL would still be out there planting car bombs.....FAIL.......

You are blind and stupid lil Ollie

Now id eots, you know I don't do well with stupidity, so why not explain yourself in a dignified manner....

Show me the conquests and the NWO.....

I can wait..............
Play the phone calls that DESCRIBED the hijackers. AND, al Qaeda claimed credit way too quick for a US government conspiracy.

Liar.I rest my case on what i was saying before that you only see what you want to see.you will ignore all these links below though since it proves you wrong.

Osama bin Laden Denies Involvement in the 9/11/01 Attacks

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks - CNN

Flashpoints USA . America at War . In Focus . Post-9/11 Timeline | PBS

also hate to break your heart but the CIA funded Al Queda.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

wtc 7 collapse - YouTube

What was the motive?

except the problem with your ramblings is there were buildings much closer with damage far more extensive than bld 7 yet they did not collapse. for the first time in history,we have three towers that came down due to fires and the only difference in that they came down and none of the others did is because the three that fell were all owned by Larry Silverstein.all just a coincidence.I love the logic of you coincidence theorists.:lol::lol::lol: you kill me to know end.:lol::lol: you really need to stop drinking that coolaid.:lol:

What was the motive?

wtc 7 collapse - YouTube

What was the motive?

so you disagree with the the NIST report ? or are you just ignorant of their findings ?

What was the motive?

tsa searches.........conquest? No. Nwo? To what end?
The patriot act.......conquest? No. Nwo? Hardly
national defense authorization act...............oh i love this one..............

Sub-section(e), that "nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities relating to the detention of united states citizens, lawful resident aliens of the united states, or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the united states."

invasions and occupation of iran, afghanistan and libya ..........again, i see no conquest
impending invasions and occupations of syria and iraq........... You are reading your crystal ball?

Just to name a few ..none of this would of been possible without 9/11....... and ubl would still be out there planting car bombs.....fail.......

all this to shoot one bogeyman ??

wtc 7 collapse - YouTube

What was the motive?

Basically, as always, you self-impeached.

Silverstein stood to make even more money by having all of the buildings destroyed in your bizarre scenario where a landlord evicts his own tennants. As always, you show that you only have shit for brains. PS: Buy a dictionary with your next welfare check.

THE ISSUE IS THIS DID NOT OCCUR FROM THE FAILURE OF A SINGLE COLUMN DUE TO FIRE AS STATED BY NIST AND THE NIST /911 REPORTS ARE INTENTIONAL COVER-UPS OF THE EVENTS OF 9/11

Forum List

Back