The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

Probably had something to do with a collapsing 110 story building scooping out a big chunk of it.
And then the uncontrolled fire.

So why did the government want to destroy this building?
What was the motive?

so you disagree with the the NIST report ? or are you just ignorant of their findings ?

What was the motive?

Your just like candycunt,you have alzheimers diseace and cant even remember the answers given to you.He already answered that for you and yet your asking it again.:cuckoo: cure your alzheimers diseace first otherwise you cant expect anyone to bother with you.thats why so many people ignore candycunt.

Once again Id eots tries to pawn off a video of only half of the collapse of Building 7.

Why is it you guys are afraid to show the entire collapse. You know the first 7 or 8 seconds when the initial collapse begins at a single column, and the east penthouse caves into the building showing how the interior columns failed before the facade fell......

so you disagree with the the NIST report ? or are you just ignorant of their findings ?

What was the motive?

Your just like candycunt,you have alzheimers diseace and cant even remember the answers given to you.He already answered that for you and yet your asking it again.:cuckoo: cure your alzheimers diseace first otherwise you cant expect anyone to bother with you.thats why so many people ignore candycunt.
Jesus H Christ you're an illiterate fucking moron.:lol::lol::lol:

What was the motive?

Supposedly I'm ignored by Pauliticaian/rimjob yet I'm mentioned in every post.... I guess when they have nothing left all they can do is the personal attacks. :eusa_whistle:

Supposedly I'm ignored by Pauliticaian/rimjob yet I'm mentioned in every post.... I guess when they have nothing left all they can do is the personal attacks. :eusa_whistle:

They haven't had anything left for 10 years..........

two farts in a row from you candycunt.congrats.:9::poop: and two farts from your fellow agent Gomer Pyle as well.Gomer you sure have a farting problem as well..:lol:

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OEkDZTldt8]Patriots Question 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD – Served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, and Jimmy Carter and Senior Policy Planner under Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush (41). Former Colonel, U.S. Army.

Dr. Pieczenik trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and has both an MD from Cornell University Medical College and a PhD in International Relations from M.I.T.

During his career as a senior State Department official, Dr. Pieczenik utilized his unique abilities and expertise to develop strategies and tactics that were instrumental in resolving major conflicts in Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Europe and the United States.

Dr. Pieczenik was the principal International Crisis Manager and Hostage Negotiator under Secretaries of State Kissinger and Vance. During this time he developed conflict resolution techniques that were instrumental in saving over five hundred hostages in different terrorist episodes, including the Hanafi Moslem Seizure in Washington, DC, the TWA Croatian Hijacking, the Aldo Moro Kidnapping, the JRA Hijacking, the PLO Hijacking, and many other incidents involving terrorists such as Idi Amin, Muammar Quaddafi, Carlos, FARC, Abu Nidal and Saddam Hussein.

Dr. Pieczenik helped develop negotiation strategies for major U.S. - Soviet arms control summits under the Reagan administration. He was also involved in advising senior officials on important psycho-political dynamics and conflict mediation strategies for President Carter's successful Camp David Peace Conference. In 1991, Dr. Pieczenik was a chief architect of the Cambodian Peace Conference in Paris. He is currently an advisor to the Department of Defense.

What's important to understand at this point, right now, for the public. We have been safe for over 30 to 40 years. Nothing and no one has ever attacked the United States. The only people who attacked the United States was George Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld. ... [at 10:50]

But I didn't expect ten years later for another delusionary panderer called the President [Obama], a politician, whether you're a Republican or a Democrat, to continue this nonsensical story that we had been attacked by Muslims, which we hadn't been. We were attacked by our own people in a false flag operation. ... [at 11:40]

You know, as bad as I feel tonight, I can't help but laugh when I see people blaming Bush and Cheney.

So they dreamed this shit up, trained everyone and implemented it in less than 9 months, and no one has talked.............

That is so funny..... Damn it hurts to laugh......................

Patriots Question 9/11 - YouTube

Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD – Served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, and Jimmy Carter and Senior Policy Planner under Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush (41). Former Colonel, U.S. Army.

Dr. Pieczenik trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and has both an MD from Cornell University Medical College and a PhD in International Relations from M.I.T.

During his career as a senior State Department official, Dr. Pieczenik utilized his unique abilities and expertise to develop strategies and tactics that were instrumental in resolving major conflicts in Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Europe and the United States.

Dr. Pieczenik was the principal International Crisis Manager and Hostage Negotiator under Secretaries of State Kissinger and Vance. During this time he developed conflict resolution techniques that were instrumental in saving over five hundred hostages in different terrorist episodes, including the Hanafi Moslem Seizure in Washington, DC, the TWA Croatian Hijacking, the Aldo Moro Kidnapping, the JRA Hijacking, the PLO Hijacking, and many other incidents involving terrorists such as Idi Amin, Muammar Quaddafi, Carlos, FARC, Abu Nidal and Saddam Hussein.

Dr. Pieczenik helped develop negotiation strategies for major U.S. - Soviet arms control summits under the Reagan administration. He was also involved in advising senior officials on important psycho-political dynamics and conflict mediation strategies for President Carter's successful Camp David Peace Conference. In 1991, Dr. Pieczenik was a chief architect of the Cambodian Peace Conference in Paris. He is currently an advisor to the Department of Defense.

What's important to understand at this point, right now, for the public. We have been safe for over 30 to 40 years. Nothing and no one has ever attacked the United States. The only people who attacked the United States was George Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld. ... [at 10:50]

But I didn't expect ten years later for another delusionary panderer called the President [Obama], a politician, whether you're a Republican or a Democrat, to continue this nonsensical story that we had been attacked by Muslims, which we hadn't been. We were attacked by our own people in a false flag operation. ... [at 11:40]
I go away for a couple of days and capt hollowskull aka eot's yammmers on with that same debunked shit and the 1,00,000,000,000 rerun of that silly wtc7 clip.

I go away for a couple of days and capt hollowskull aka eot's yammmers on with that same debunked shit and the 1,00,000,000,000 rerun of that silly wtc7 clip.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.....of "my house"

BAM! :lol:

Who did you blow to get this to be "your house"?:lol::lol:

your house? lol! that's like the derelict who camps out in the bus station saying the same thing.
it's just as false...

your house? lol! that's like the derelict who camps out in the bus station saying the same thing.
it's just as false...

I am the reason for your existence... just admit it

Forum List

Back