The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

and you are too stupid to realize you cant give a larger role to damage and have the NIST computer model work which is the cornerstone of the entire NIST theory and evidence...so lil Ollie is saying is ..I agree with the main points of NIST just not the cornerstone of their theory

What was the government's motive for knocking down the buildings?

to say the "government" is not accurate ,but the motive for the 9/11 event was to garnish support of the american people in nation building wars of conquest and to further the agenda of a new world order "a new pearl harbour" as stated in PNAC

So what went wrong? There has been no conquest no new world order....... Never even a hint of such.....

BTW It has been shown that there was no warning to any Israelis not to go to work at TWC on 9-11, but you are free to keep believing it if you like. You need all the things possible to make your theories fit together....

But excuse the rest of us if we continue laughing....

to say the "government" is not accurate ,but the motive for the 9/11 event was to garnish support of the american people in nation building wars of conquest and to further the agenda of a new world order "a new pearl harbour" as stated in PNAC

So what went wrong? There has been no conquest no new world order....... Never even a hint of such.....

It's a lot like the yokels who say Kennedy was killed because he wanted to pull out of 'Nam. Funny how we never invaded Cuba after his death...it would seem as though that would have been done by the MIC after bumping off the POTUS.

and you are too stupid to realize you cant give a larger role to damage and have the NIST computer model work which is the cornerstone of the entire NIST theory and evidence...so lil Ollie is saying is ..I agree with the main points of NIST just not the cornerstone of their theory

To do that they needed 4 planes and had to knock down 3 WTC buildings?
And they needed to pre-position explosives?
Were there any real planes used? With passengers on board?

You are blind and stupid lil Ollie

Now id eots, you know I don't do well with stupidity, so why not explain yourself in a dignified manner....

Show me the conquests and the NWO.....

I can wait..............

you mean Gomer.:lol:

Why do Truthers think the government knocked down all those buildings?
Spell it out.

its been answered go away now

So answer again. Then I'll go away.

Let me give you the shorthand version.

<<Start the theme music from The A-Team television show now.>>

There was once upon a time a group of guys who thought that America was exceptional. They were the PNAC crew. They issued a statement of their position. That document included some stuff about NATION BUILDING to create a New American CENTURY.

The twoofers took that position as being the equivalent of the American Government policy and doctrine during the Boooooosh years.

Then 9/11 happened.

The twoofers (being monumentally stupid) "saw" in that attack some confirmation of their silly beliefs. Yes sir. They actually thought that "we" done it -- to ourselves -- in order to justify "nation building."

Now, anybody who looks askance at their collective delusional imbecility is labeled an "agent."

The end.

Spell it out.

Todsterparrot Why did this building collapse ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]wtc 7 collapse - YouTube[/ame]

Imploded with advanced top secret thermite which had been painted onto the support columns years earlier!

Bzzzzt.

Stupid retarded moronic idiot answers cannot be awarded any points.

Spell it out.

Todsterparrot Why did this building collapse ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]wtc 7 collapse - YouTube[/ame]

Probably had something to do with a collapsing 110 story building scooping out a big chunk of it.
And then the uncontrolled fire.

So why did the government want to destroy this building?
What was the motive?

Now id eots, you know I don't do well with stupidity, so why not explain yourself in a dignified manner....

Show me the conquests and the NWO.....

I can wait..............
Play the phone calls that DESCRIBED the hijackers. AND, al Qaeda claimed credit way too quick for a US government conspiracy.

Forum List

Back