Their Blood Is On the Hands of All Illegal Drug Users

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Yes, pot included.

Mexico drug war investigators unearth 47 more skulls in mass graves.

Veracruz, on Mexico’s Gulf coast, has long been a stomping ground for criminal gangs, who fight over lucrative drug and migrant smuggling routes.

Giving details on the latest grisly find, Jorge Winckler said the skulls and remains of multiple body parts were unearthed from eight unmarked graves, clustered in a 120 sq metre area, about 10 kilometres (6 miles) from the town of Alvarado.

So far, Winckler said, investigators had positively identified one three-person family, missing since September 2016, and the remains of two other men.

“The work continues,” Winckler told a news conference, vowing to track down the perpetrators.

Just days earlier, investigators recovered more than 250 skulls from another unmarked grave 60 kilometres (37 miles)further north in the Gulf state of Veracruz.

That burial site was uncovered by relatives of missing family members, impatient with officials’ apathetic response, who launched their own search for missing family members.

mexican weed is ghetto weed.....why are you discussing an issue you have no clue about...

legalize it...

You idiots smoke too much pot to know reality.

Huge pot bust at California border nets 15 tons - CNN.com
600 bucks a pound?
Lol. Do people still pay that? Must taste like dirt.
Irrelevant. Tons of pot and other illegal drugs cross the border every week.
Their blood is on your hands.
My smoke comes from one of our 50 states.
If it wasn't illegal, do you still think there would be a big black market for it?

600 bucks a pound?
If it wasn't illegal, do you still think there would be a big black market for it?
Which drains the supply making it profitable to smuggle in illegal drugs from Mexico.
Spin all you want, their blood is on your hands.

600 bucks a pound?
Which drains the supply making it profitable to smuggle in illegal drugs from Mexico.
Lol, well...

600 bucks a pound?
Lol, well...
If no one smoked pot those people would be alive today.

mexican weed is ghetto weed.....why are you discussing an issue you have no clue about...

legalize it...

Skunk weed and burn the lungs. People that have no clue about pot are usually the same ones that believe booze is not as or more dangerous as pot!

The only answer to this problem is clearly more nanny-state government here in the United States. lol.

Let's face it, the War on Drugs has been a miserable failure and it is time to take a serious look at our current dug laws b/c at the present they are not working.

Fun fact: before the mad witch hunt against marijuana started a century ago, cartels were making zero money off of illegal marijuana sales.

Funner fact: before pharmaceudical companies started shoveling dangerous painkillers into everyone, selling heroin was not that profitable for cartels

Funnest fact: legalizing marijuana helps solve both of those. Stop supporting Mexican drug cartels, and start supporting legal marijuana instead

Its unconstitutional for us to keep single moms out of the street, but the drug war is OK!
Big govt is cool when I agree with it!

Oh
My
Fucking
God

I actually agree with the OP.

Drug cartels are a symptom of the huge problem the US caused in Mexico. The US buying those drugs harms untold numbers of people on both sides of the border.

The US invites illegals to come here for jobs and to sell drugs. We need migrant farm workers and we should be treating them a hell of a lot better than we do.

Drug runners are victims of US policies and actions in their own country. That is not going to change because the market for drugs won't change.

Instead of building a needless and useless wall, it behooves us to address the reasons for the problems but that won't happen either.

BTW, legalizing marijuana would go a long way toward stopping the drug trade.

The drug cartels are weapons cartels and human trafficking cartels. They are kidnapping cartels.

Americans are so drug addled they can't think.

This isn't caused by just pot.

Boy, nuthin gets past the drunk cat lover.

BTW, Tipsycatlover As nasty as you are, you do have one redeeming quality - that you like dogs and cats.
I don't drink and I don't even own a cat. You like to lie.

Mass graves like the one found have very little to do with pot. Using this to justify pot use is silly. Probably thought of by a pot head.

This isn't caused by just pot.

Boy, nuthin gets past the drunk cat lover.

BTW, Tipsycatlover As nasty as you are, you do have one redeeming quality - that you like dogs and cats.
I don't drink and I don't even own a cat. You like to lie.

Mass graves like the one found have very little to do with pot. Using this to justify pot use is silly. Probably thought of by a pot head.

Why would a pot head think of that?
Tipsycatlover is an odd name for a non-drinking cat less person.
Legalize pot.

Forum List

Back