Their Corpses to be Castrated and Fed to the pigs

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
Dr. Carol Christine Fair, an associate professor in the Security Studies Program at Georgetown said white GOP Senators deserve to die miserable deaths “while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps.”
This wasn’t enough for Dr. Fair, she said once the white Republican Senators die miserable deaths, their corpses should be castrated and fed to pigs. (screenshot below in case of deletion)

Last week, Christine Fair went on a profanity-laced tirade against Kavanaugh, calling him a “rapist” and “perjurer.” She described the Republican party as a “f*cking death cult” and “filthy swine.”

CHRISTINE FAIR TWEETED: “Look at thus (sic) chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement,” she wrote. “All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.”

Georgetown Professor Says White GOP Senators Deserve 'Miserable Deaths' - Calls For Their Corpses to be Castrated and Fed to Pigs

Will she start the killing?

With all do respect, I just hit your link, and....well, let’s be honest- that woman(?) looks like a dude wearing a wig, so the fact that she is angry with men is not at all shocking. She clearly has RMS (Rachel Maddow Syndrome).

With all do respect, I just hit your link, and....well, let’s be honest- that woman(?) looks like a dude wearing a wig, so the fact that she is angry with men is not at all shocking. She clearly has RMS (Rachel Maddow Syndrome).

There's a picture, will I want to gouge out my eyes after?

There's a picture, will I want to gouge out my eyes after?

She's every bit as ugly as Ford.

"
Dr. Carol Christine Fair, an associate professor in the Security Studies Program at Georgetown said white GOP Senators deserve to die miserable deaths “while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps.”
This wasn’t enough for Dr. Fair, she said once the white Republican Senators die miserable deaths, their corpses should be castrated and fed to pigs. (screenshot below in case of deletion)

Last week, Christine Fair went on a profanity-laced tirade against Kavanaugh, calling him a “rapist” and “perjurer.” She described the Republican party as a “f*cking death cult” and “filthy swine.”

CHRISTINE FAIR TWEETED: “Look at thus (sic) chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement,” she wrote. “All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.”

Georgetown Professor Says White GOP Senators Deserve 'Miserable Deaths' - Calls For Their Corpses to be Castrated and Fed to Pigs

these fascists are turning more violent everyday

Meanwhile..Kavanaugh is ruined. Roseanne Barr is without a job. The list can go on and on and on and on. Yet....its ok, that skank still has her job and life goes on because it was said about republicans. WHITE republicans.

Ta Da! They all look basically the same.

fair.jpg

"

In all fairness to her and all of them like her, I am hoping for the same thing for all of them.

So, cannot be a hypocrite.

As much as she hates us, I hate her more. I promise you that.

Ta Da! They all look basically the same.

View attachment 219739

Hatred eats them up like an addiction.

Its that and a little more. Yes I agree their hatred causes Democrat women to tend repulsive. But it is also hormones. Most of them have severe hormone problems.
It is impossible to watch them on TV and not notice their repulsiveness.
They are sick and they push the Democrat Party towards embracing their pathology as normal.

Last edited:
In all fairness to her and all of them like her, I am hoping for the same thing for all of them.

So, cannot be a hypocrite.

As much as she hates us, I hate her more. I promise you that.

Stick with this...we can use this. The time is coming.

Last edited:
"

A perfect example of the non-violent wing of American politics. She might want to remember, karma is a bitch.

"

A perfect example of the non-violent wing of American politics. She might want to remember, karma is a bitch.

She should feel fortunate for her advantage. Nothing would rape that.

Maybe she is Paul Bunyan. The tale keeps getting taller every time it’s told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back