Their moment is fast coming to and end.

We already know. Hillary beat him by 3.5 million votes and Biden beat him by 4.5 million votes (or thereabouts).
Illegal votes don't count. Thought the left were supposed to be smart?!? Your side can't win a fair fight.

Your side is full of corruption, who know nothing but how to lie, cheat and steal. The party of the sucker punch......Cowards.
That’s why they love that side,they are liars same as them so they look up to these people that hate America same as them

I heard that the president isn’t a popular vote. You hear differently?

Nope. It's the EC which Trump lost in a landslide
Glad to see those Proud Boys gave them a proper ass-kicking last night, one those incel antifa faggots justly deserved.
"The fact that we don’t shoot you in the face really speaks volumes to our civility..."
Ohh look the internet Nazi is supporting the violent racist Proud Boys

I'm so shocked

You're gawdamned right I support them. So what are you gonna do about, little pussy?

Not a fuckin' thing but stand there and cry?

I thought so, ya impotent little prick.
Uhhh an internet tough guy

1605483829339.png

Whacha gonna do? All caps me?

Your side is full of baseless allegations.

Trump's claims of massive voter fraud are baseless, election integrity panel member says

VP Pence was the chair of the committee.

Like I said, the party of the sucker punch. Nothing legal about it......Cheat and steal.

Voting lawsuits pile up across US as election approaches

Your article is from September 30.
You're just a wee bit behind on things.
Sorry, puddin'.

Top stories
View attachment 416666
View attachment 416665
The Trump Campaign
Can’t Find a Judge
Who Will Ignore Facts
— but It’s Trying
2 days ago
View attachment 416667
View attachment 416668
Trump lost at the ballot
box. His legal
challenges aren’t
going any better.
19 hours ago
View attachment 416669
View attachment 416670
Judges rule against
Trump campaign in 6
Pennsylvania cases
over absentee ballots
1 day ago

Judges want more evidence from Trump campaign as election ...
abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Nov 7, 2020 — Judges want more evidence from Trump campaign as election cases get ... a judge in Nevada on Friday night denied an effort to toss out ...
The Trump Campaign Can't Find a Judge Who Will Ignore ...
www.propublica.org › article › the-trump-campaign-ca...

2 days ago — The Trump campaign's legal strategy has come down to this: Even as ... Day in key swing states have already been withdrawn or tossed by judges, ... couple of lawsuits with similar allegations, which were thrown out for lack of ...
Secretary of state to ask judge to toss Trump lawsuit
www.cnbc.com › 2020/11/10 › pennsylvania-election-cas...

Pennsylvania secretary of state says she will ask judge to promptly toss out Trump ballot lawsuit. Published Tue, Nov 10 20203:33 PM EST Updated Tue, Nov 10 ...
Judges in two states reject Trump campaign lawsuits as the ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/11/05

Nov 5, 2020 — State and local election officials have said repeatedly that Sharpies are preferred for filling out ballots and that there is no evidence they cause ...

Trump lawsuits: Judges in Georgia and Michigan toss suits ...
www.chicagotribune.com › election-2020 › ct-trump-el...

Jump to OPT-OUT TOOL — Require Opt-Out. Special Purposes. Location Based Ads. Features. Location Based Ads. Special Features. Location Based Ads.
Pennsylvania officials ask judge to toss Trump lawsuit over ...
www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-election-pennsylvania

3 days ago — Pennsylvania officials ask judge to toss Trump lawsuit over election results ... A supporter of U.S. President Donald Trump rallies outside the ...
Judges are tossing out President Trump's last-minute attempts ...
www.salon.com › 2020/11/05 › judges-are-tossing-out-...

Nov 6, 2020 — The campaign, which has falsely alleged that Democrats are trying to "steal" the election by counting all the votes cast, has so far filed lawsuits in ...
These judges listed in your links are obviously dem judges or gop judges thst are globalists same as Bush and Romney who are pals with the clintons and Obama’s. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Corrupt same as all of them.you are obviously not aware of what stalin said who proudly boasted this when he got put in charge.

It’s not how many that votes that count,it’s who counts the votes that count.:uhoh3: Same thing happening right now.most corrupt judges in the country,I said this would happen from day one.

Last edited:
Your article is from September 30
Well duh. That's when the democrats pulled their illegal bullshit. Months before the election, they used the courts to change the election laws....Unconstitutionally.
Pesky facts like that are something this troll has no interest in of course.btw,dont reply to candyass,he is a shill from Langley that has penetrated this site.:trolls:

I heard that the president isn’t a popular vote. You hear differently?

Nope. It's the EC which Trump lost in a landslide
Glad to see those Proud Boys gave them a proper ass-kicking last night, one those incel antifa faggots justly deserved.
"The fact that we don’t shoot you in the face really speaks volumes to our civility..."
Ohh look the internet Nazi is supporting the violent racist Proud Boys

I'm so shocked

You're gawdamned right I support them. So what are you gonna do about, little pussy?

Not a fuckin' thing but stand there and cry?

I thought so, ya impotent little prick.
Uhhh an internet tough guy

View attachment 416686

Whacha gonna do? All caps me?

I'm much more imposing in person. Now go curl up in your closest in a fetal position, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep. Maybe you'll feel better in the morning.

Quick question...would like an honest answer.

When Georgia certifies the election...will you accept the election results or are you still going to insist there was widespread voter fraud? I pick Georgia because it was recently a red state but the same goes for Arizona.

Put another way, are you just blabbering about fraud--no widespread fraud has been proven--or do you honestly believe that there was fraud and something more sinister is making Republican lawmakers ignore it?
There is no doubt about whether there was voter fraud in this election. The evidence is overwhelming at this point. Democrats have made it hard to detect though with extended deadlines, no signatures, no signature match, expanded mail in voting, etc,etc.

But, that's where the biggest fraud was committed, what they done BEFORE the election.

Voting lawsuits pile up across US as election approaches

Your statement of "no voter fraud proven" is a flat out lie.
Trump's evidence is so overwhelming that Team Trump is down 36 to 0 in court.

Crybaby BKM and fellow communist Antifa movement are about to find the fuck out how America feels about you.
We already know. Hillary beat him by 3.5 million votes and Biden beat him by 4.5 million votes (or thereabouts).
none of them were legitimate voters. They were illegal aliens.
After winning in 2016 Trump put together a committee to investigate voter fraud. We all know what they found. Crickets.
You actually think that committee disbanded. No bitch. They were looking at this election. Some motherfuckers need to be executed for this shit

So far nobody has come up with any evidence that a judge will look at.
And those interviewed on Fox refuse to say a goddamn thing.

Love this.
What Biden will find when he enters the OO.
Love the shelf with the dildos, the crown on the desk and the blow up doll in his chair.

125440497_10158813238742480_2660530478119638904_n.jpg

What a wonderful glimpse into the mind of a Progressive ... :thup:

It seems more like Americans rendered their opinion on Trumpism. Your dreams of a Fourth Reich will have to wait.

You got your wires crossed. Who keeps lists of their enemies to further destroy their lives? Who wants to confiscate guns? Who is destroying and burning down America? Filthy dems are responsible.

dem gun confiscation.jpg

Forum List

Back