Their moment is fast coming to and end.

Crybaby BKM and fellow communist Antifa movement are about to find the fuck out how America feels about you.

Don't bet on it. Trump supporters went looking for a fight last night. I am already seeing whispers on the Internet that if
this continues or if there is a second coming of the Tea Party, it's ready to be met with counterprotests.

The Tea Party was a Sunday picnic compared to what would happen to you guys and girls, if we Americans finally had enough of the left's bullshit.

Maybe you should be thankful that we're blessed with as much restraint as we are.
1. You always resort to violence

Polite discussion in State politics is an illusion. At the end of this discussion, it really doesn’t matter who’s right or who’s wrong, the person with the superior numbers is going to force their bad ideas on everybody else at gun point. Just imagine doing this in reverse, where you start with a threat instead of ending with it. Nobody would try to be polite about their disagreement under those circumstances.

Since we know we have inferior numbers, and the minority always gets screwed and threatened by democracy, this is exactly what this discussion looks like to us. It begins and ends with the threat of violence, so the fact that we don’t shoot you in the face really speaks volumes to our civility.

That's what I meant to say. Well put. :laughing0301:

"The fact that we don’t shoot you in the face really speaks volumes to our civility..."

I heard that the president isn’t a popular vote. You hear differently?

Nope. It's the EC which Trump lost in a landslide
Glad to see those Proud Boys gave them a proper ass-kicking last night, one those incel antifa faggots justly deserved.
"The fact that we don’t shoot you in the face really speaks volumes to our civility..."
Ohh look the internet Nazi is supporting the violent racist Proud Boys

I'm so shocked

Nope. It's the EC which Trump lost in a landslide
Glad to see those Proud Boys gave them a proper ass-kicking last night, one those incel antifa faggots justly deserved.
Ohh look the internet Nazi is supporting the violent racist Proud Boys

I'm so shocked

You're gawdamned right I support them. So what are you gonna do about, little pussy?

Not a fuckin' thing but stand there and cry?

I thought so, ya impotent little prick.

Nearly ALL instigated by the Proud Boys. Your team loser. ;)

GettyImages_1011290534.0.jpg

It seems more like Americans rendered their opinion on Trumpism. Your dreams of a Fourth Reich will have to wait.
There are scary similarities between Trump and Hitler. Both feed off the adoration of their supporters. Donald Trump like Adolf Hitler are both malignant narcissist, nationalist, racists, emotionally isolated and can not take responsibility for failures. Both have magnetic personalities before an audience but are described as rather dull in small social gatherings. Hitler had a distaste for most things not Germany. Trump has shown a distaste for anything non-American. The exaggerated threat to federal property and domestic order, used by the Trump administration as a pretext for introducing federal law enforcement in Portland and threats of the same in other cities certainly brings to mind some of Hitler outrageous use of power against his people. Trump's praises and respect for strong-armed despots and his hatred for losers are aspects of both their personalities.

There are certainly differences, one being Trump is much more knowable of business and economics where Hitler was totally ignorant when it came to business but unlike Trump was a student of history and politics. Trump's concern for international affairs is limited compared to Hitler. Also, Hitler used the personal adoration of his followers to strength and unify the nation where Trump uses it to divide the nation.

Last edited:
That new math really sucks...I've heard that 6,000,000 number somewhere before ?

This isn't about the outcome of the election. Y'all talk big about what "the real America" wants. Well, the majority is the real America. You can fight against it if you want, but make no mistake about which side that makes y'all.

We already know. Hillary beat him by 3.5 million votes and Biden beat him by 4.5 million votes (or thereabouts).
Illegal votes don't count. Thought the left were supposed to be smart?!? Your side can't win a fair fight.

Your side is full of corruption, who know nothing but how to lie, cheat and steal. The party of the sucker punch......Cowards.

Quick question...would like an honest answer.

When Georgia certifies the election...will you accept the election results or are you still going to insist there was widespread voter fraud? I pick Georgia because it was recently a red state but the same goes for Arizona.

Put another way, are you just blabbering about fraud--no widespread fraud has been proven--or do you honestly believe that there was fraud and something more sinister is making Republican lawmakers ignore it?

I was here yesterday! There were not thousands, there were over 1 million people there.

View attachment 416632
The rally ended after 4 hours, and many people stayed around to check out DC. I did see BLM there but they only had about 50 people and the millions just ignored them and walked right through them despite their trying to block the street.

They waited in to late at night after most people had left to pick on a straggler here and there. They are punks and if you stand up to them they run, and that’s what they did when some MAGA allies showed up and faced down BLM Terrorists who were picking on little old ladies and old men who were isolated.
I think you're off by about 985,000. The DC permit was for 10,000. Freedom Plaza where most gathered holds about 13,000. DC officials estimated the crowd as about 10,000 to 15,000.

Where did you get your pictures. Do you have a link?

It seems more like Americans rendered their opinion on Trumpism. Your dreams of a Fourth Reich will have to wait.
I think you are right though not in the way you probably mean.
You'll find out when this case goes before the Supreme Court. Try to keep your head up.

There are scary similarities between Trump and Hitler. Both feed off the adoration of their supporters. Donald Trump like Adolf Hitler are both malignant narcissist, nationalist, racists, emotionally isolated and can not take responsibility for failures. Both have magnetic personalities before an audience but are described as rather dull in small social gatherings. Hitler had a distaste for most things not Germany. Trump has shown a distaste for anything non-American. The exaggerated threat to federal property and domestic order, used by the Trump administration as a pretext for introducing federal law enforcement in Portland and threats of the same in other cities certainly brings to mind some of Hitler outrageous use of power against his people. Trump's praises and respect for strong-armed despots and his hatred for losers are aspects of both their personalities.

There are certainly differences, one being Trump is much more knowable of business and economics where Hitler was totally ignorant when it came to business but unlike Trump was a student of history and politics. Trump's concern for international affairs is limited compared to Hitler. Also, Hitler used the personal adoration of his followers to strength and unify the nation where Trump uses it to divide the nation.
It's unfortunate that the archetypal fascist leader of the 20th century went so far overboard that comparisons seem overblown. Does someone else have to slaughter millions before a comparison becomes appropriate?

Your side is full of baseless allegations.

Trump's claims of massive voter fraud are baseless, election integrity panel member says

VP Pence was the chair of the committee.

Like I said, the party of the sucker punch. Nothing legal about it......Cheat and steal.

Voting lawsuits pile up across US as election approaches
AFTER the election there have been something like 36 lawsuits by Trump and they have managed to change exactly ZERO votes. Most were dismissed since no evidence was offered.

And, in both cases, the problem is not the man himself. It's the millions who willingly enable his worst impulses and behaviors.

One man is nothing.

When Georgia certifies the election...will you accept the election results or are you still going to insist there was widespread voter fraud? I pick Georgia because it was recently a red state but the same goes for Arizona.

Put another way, are you just blabbering about fraud--no widespread fraud has been proven--or do you honestly believe that there was fraud and something more sinister is making Republican lawmakers ignore it?
There is no doubt about whether there was voter fraud in this election. The evidence is overwhelming at this point. Democrats have made it hard to detect though with extended deadlines, no signatures, no signature match, expanded mail in voting, etc,etc.

But, that's where the biggest fraud was committed, what they done BEFORE the election.

Your statement of "no voter fraud proven" is a flat out lie.

There is no doubt about whether there was voter fraud in this election. The evidence is overwhelming at this point. Democrats have made it hard to detect though with extended deadlines, no signatures, no signature match, expanded mail in voting, etc,etc.

But, that's where the biggest fraud was committed, what they done BEFORE the election.

Your statement of "no voter fraud proven" is a flat out lie.

Yet nobody can find this proof...much less bring it to court with them.

I was here yesterday! There were not thousands, there were over 1 million people there.

View attachment 416632
The rally ended after 4 hours, and many people stayed around to check out DC. I did see BLM there but they only had about 50 people and the millions just ignored them and walked right through them despite their trying to block the street.

They waited in to late at night after most people had left to pick on a straggler here and there. They are punks and if you stand up to them they run, and that’s what they did when some MAGA allies showed up and faced down BLM Terrorists who were picking on little old ladies and old men who were isolated.

Capitol Police counted 50,000.
Lotta' butthurt in these pics.

Forum List

Back