Their moment is fast coming to and end.

Great. We agree you were mistaken about blobbers not murdering people. Good.

Oh wait...let me guess...you have another conspiracy theory about him.
You can gloat if you wish, but the example you give is fuzzy facts at best. But, hang your hat on that, it's all you have.

Antifa Professor Chased James Fields With An AR-15 Before ...
Are you claiming that Fields was running for his life when he drove his car into a crowd and killed that girl?

That would be a lie.

This guy "chased him off" from some area AND HE LATER RAN HIS CAR INTO THAT CROWD

none of them were legitimate voters. They were illegal aliens.

This post is rated retarded.jpg

So far nobody has come up with any evidence that a judge will look at.
And those interviewed on Fox refuse to say a goddamn thing.

Love this.
What Biden will find when he enters the OO.
Love the shelf with the dildos, the crown on the desk and the blow up doll in his chair.

125440497_10158813238742480_2660530478119638904_n.jpg

What a wonderful glimpse into the mind of a Progressive ... :thup:

Scary, isn't it?

Quick question...would like an honest answer.

When Georgia certifies the election...will you accept the election results or are you still going to insist there was widespread voter fraud? I pick Georgia because it was recently a red state but the same goes for Arizona.

Put another way, are you just blabbering about fraud--no widespread fraud has been proven--or do you honestly believe that there was fraud and something more sinister is making Republican lawmakers ignore it?
There is no doubt about whether there was voter fraud in this election. The evidence is overwhelming at this point. Democrats have made it hard to detect though with extended deadlines, no signatures, no signature match, expanded mail in voting, etc,etc.

But, that's where the biggest fraud was committed, what they done BEFORE the election.

Voting lawsuits pile up across US as election approaches

Your statement of "no voter fraud proven" is a flat out lie.
Trump's evidence is so overwhelming that Team Trump is down 36 to 0 in court.
Where is the evidence for this claim posted?

Are you claiming that Fields was running for his life when he drove his car into a crowd and killed that girl?

That would be a lie.

This guy "chased him off" from some area AND HE LATER RAN HIS CAR INTO THAT CROWD

Not claiming anything except for the fact there's a lot of differing opinions on what happened that day. Hard to claim anything as fact.

Exact Sequence of Events for James Fields Crashing into ...

Crybaby BKM and fellow communist Antifa movement are about to find the fuck out how America feels about you.
We already know. Hillary beat him by 3.5 million votes and Biden beat him by 4.5 million votes (or thereabouts).
none of them were legitimate voters. They were illegal aliens.

Oh god, there's an QAnon idiot loose on this board.
I don't even know what Q-Anon is, moron.

So far nobody has come up with any evidence that a judge will look at.
And those interviewed on Fox refuse to say a goddamn thing.

Love this.
What Biden will find when he enters the OO.
Love the shelf with the dildos, the crown on the desk and the blow up doll in his chair.

125440497_10158813238742480_2660530478119638904_n.jpg

What a wonderful glimpse into the mind of a Progressive ... :thup:

Scary, isn't it?

I was thinking more pathetic and disgusting than scary ... But pajama boys don't really scare me anyways ... :dunno:

That would be a lie.

Not claiming anything except for the fact there's a lot of differing opinions on what happened that day. Hard to claim anything as fact.

First you excuse this murder with something that had nothing to do with it...and now you use garbage from a site call "prowhiteparty"?

Yea... sure

That would be a lie.

First you excuse this murder with something that had nothing to do with it...and now you use garbage from a site call "prowhiteparty"?

Yea... sure
Are you claiming the sequence of events isn't correct?

Which part of the sequence do you disagree with?

Also, what's wrong with being pro-white?

Great. We agree you were mistaken about blobbers not murdering people. Good.

Oh wait...let me guess...you have another conspiracy theory about him.
You can gloat if you wish, but the example you give is fuzzy facts at best. But, hang your hat on that, it's all you have.

Antifa Professor Chased James Fields With An AR-15 Before ...

Thanks for the chuckle... As predicted another conspiracy theory

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporter James Fields is in jail for murder. Something you said never happened--a blobber killing someone.

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporter James Fields is in jail for murder. Something you said never happened--a blobber killing someone.

Like I said, hang your hat on that. It's all you have, fuzzy, made up bullshit.

He is in jail for murder. That's not made up. He's a blob supporter. That's not made up.

You stated that blobbers don't murder people. He did.

So did the guy in El Paso BTW. Let me guess...you don't think that even took place, do you?

He is in jail for murder. That's not made up. He's a blob supporter. That's not made up.

So did the guy in El Paso BTW. Let me guess...you don't think that even took place, do you?
Biden voters also murder people, douchebag.

If it was murder then he got what he deserved. I'm just not sure it was, I think manslaughter would have been more fitting. He was being attacked.

But hey, whatever, take your victory lap.... LOL

Forum List

Back