Then and now...

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
In the 50s kids hid under their desks to be safe from the Russians. Now they're grown up and many vote for Russian interests and soak up their propaganda while their grandchildren actually die under those desks.

Way to go republicans.

American society has degraded over the decades. I just want to buy my own house without paying several years worth of salary for it. I didn't go to college because I didn't want to pay student debt for decades. I just want to vote for someone who wants to make a new deal for Americans living in poverty like FDR did.

RussiansUnderBed.jpg

In the 50s kids hid under their desks to be safe from the Russians. Now they're grown up and many vote for Russian interests and soak up their propaganda while their grandchildren actually die under those desks.

Way to go republicans.
Where have the democrats been this whole time, taking a smoke break?

Way to go republicans.
~~~~~~
It's not the Republican faction that has shown weakness in their foreign policies, or allowed the tsunami of illegal immigration into America.

Way to go republicans.
In the 50’s America was all white and Christian….then DIVERSITY happened and America became a dangerous, divided shithole full of shit human beings.
THE END

Forum List

Back