Then they insist to disarm us

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
a convicted felon freed under the Obama Administration early release program

murdered mom and both children

Press Release
DEATH PENALTY INDICTMENT FILED ON WENDELL CALLAHAN FOR TRIPLE MURDERS OF EX-GIRLFRIEND AND HER TWO YOUNG DAUGHTERS
Prosecutor Ron O’Brien announces that the Franklin County Grand Jury has returned a ten count death penalty indictment on Wendell Callahan, age 35, in connection to the January 12, 2016 triple murders of his ex-girlfriend Erveena Hammonds, age 32, and her two young daughters Anaesia Green, age 10, and Breya Hammonds, age 7, that occurred in Hammond’s apartment located at 995 Atlantic Avenue on the north side of Columbus.

The counts in Callahan’s indictment, which make him death penalty eligible, include Aggravated Murder of EH (prior calculation and design), Aggravated Murder of EH (during the commission of Agg Burg), Aggravated Murder of AG and BH (prior calculation and design), Aggravated Murder of AG and BH (during the commission of Agg Burg), and Aggravated Murder of AG and BH (victims under the age of 13). The specifications to these counts that make Callahan eligible for the death penalty include killing two or more people during his course of conduct, committing the homicides during an Aggravated Burglary or while fleeing thereafter, killing person(s) to escape apprehension, and killing children under the age of 13. In total, there are two counts of Aggravated Murder with two specs, one count of Murder, six counts of Aggravated Murder with four specs, and one count of Aggravated Burglary. “There are multiple charges regarding the three victim deaths because there are different methods to commit the crime of murder and the Prosecutor’s Office typically charges all methods”, O’Brien stated.

It is alleged that Callahan broke into the apartment and brutally stabbed all three victims and that Hammond’s current boyfriend arrived at the home to find the bloody crime scene, at which time a fight ensued between the men. Callahan fled the scene and was apprehended shortly thereafter. O’Brien commended the Columbus Fire and Police Departments for their processing of this crime scene and for their apprehension and investigation of Callahan. Arraignment for this death penalty case is set for Friday, March 4th, 2016, at 1:30 pm in courtroom 2B at 345 South High Street.

Posted: 03/01/2016 | Defendant: Wendell L. Callahan

These people would literally still be alive if Obama wasn't president.

Another DOA thread...

"The changes to his federal sentence came as part of retroactive attempts by the U.S. Sentencing Commission to rectify sentencing disparities between dealers who sold crack and those who dealt powdered cocaine.

In a 2011 motion for Callahan’s last reduction, Callahan’s attorney said federal prosecutors agreed that Callahan’s good behavior in prison and other factors led both sides “to conclude that his early release did not present a danger to the safety of the public.”

Federal prison records show that Callahan was released on Aug. 8, 2014. If the new federal guidelines hadn’t gone through, he likely would have been in prison at least until late this year, even with time off for good behavior."
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/01/12/0112-3-stabbed-to-death-on-north-side.html

Yeah, that extra nine months would have meant all the difference eh? Ah, no...

But the republicrats should be trying to "work with" the incompetent meat puppet faggot according to oxygen thieves like Fakey.

Callahan should have been in jail when the crimes occurred, but he was released four years early because federal sentencing guidelines for crack dealers got reduced. The change is part of President Obama’s effort to reform the nation’s justice system as a way of ending racial discrimination. The initiative was technically launched back in 2010 when the president signed a measure that for the first time in decades relaxed drug-crime sentences he claimed discriminated against poor and minority offenders. This severely weakened a decades-old law enacted during the infamous crack cocaine epidemic that ravaged urban communities nationwide in the 1980s. As part of the movement the U.S. Sentencing Commission lowered maximum sentences for drug offenders and made it retroactive, leading to the early release of thousands of violent thugs like Callahan.

Crack Dealer Freed Early Under Obama Plan Murders Woman, 2 Kids - Judicial Watch

Callahan should have been in jail when the crimes occurred, but he was released four years early because federal sentencing guidelines for crack dealers got reduced. The change is part of President Obama’s effort to reform the nation’s justice system as a way of ending racial discrimination. The initiative was technically launched back in 2010 when the president signed a measure that for the first time in decades relaxed drug-crime sentences he claimed discriminated against poor and minority offenders. This severely weakened a decades-old law enacted during the infamous crack cocaine epidemic that ravaged urban communities nationwide in the 1980s. As part of the movement the U.S. Sentencing Commission lowered maximum sentences for drug offenders and made it retroactive, leading to the early release of thousands of violent thugs like Callahan.

Crack Dealer Freed Early Under Obama Plan Murders Woman, 2 Kids - Judicial Watch
He was "violent"? Ah, no. He was a drug dealer, who wasn't treated the same as whitey...

He was "violent"? Ah, no. He was a drug dealer, who wasn't treated the same as whitey...

murdering three is violent

dumbass

If you'd held me at Gitmo I'd burn this place down...
He was a fuckin terrorist, dumbfuck.
Really? How do you know? Oh right, you don't. Probably another person we just grabbed in our panic, like so many others.
He was arrested because he had received military training and had information etc
BTW, I want to add that bush released this guy. I thought it said he was released in 2014, not 2004.

Really? How do you know? Oh right, you don't. Probably another person we just grabbed in our panic, like so many others.
He was arrested because he had received military training and had information etc
BTW, I want to add that bush released this guy. I thought it said he was released in 2014, not 2004.

now we kill them on the battlefield

take no prisoners policy

Well gee, let's just imprison, and then not charge, everyone in the world who might be like that. I'm sure they'll be our very best friends when released without ever being changed with so much as jaywalking...

take no prisoners policy
At least that's way more fucking honest than Gitmo.

take no prisoners policy

why is that

take no prisoners policy

why is that
Because they still have the chance to kill your ass, unlike being imprisoned without trail.

take no prisoners policy

why is that
Because they still have the chance to kill your ass, unlike being imprisoned without trail.

So you want em to have a chance at killing Americans?
Sounds like sedition to me....

Forum List

Back