There are 20 ways this report makes ACA look good, 20 reasons it makes it look bad- t

The reason people will leave their jobs, or stop looking, is because they will have that freedom, will not be locked into jobs they hate, will be able to retire, etc etc...Ryan himself said what a great thing this would be...so you hater dupes are functional morons AGAIN LOL...

It's incomplete.

The CBO didn't score what happens to employment once the employer mandate kicks in, which is when the real job carnage will hit.

tHE cbo IS HOPELESS WHE IT COMES TO PREDICTIONS MORE THAN A YEAR IN THE Future...

It's incomplete.

The CBO didn't score what happens to employment once the employer mandate kicks in, which is when the real job carnage will hit.

Why will the mandate cause "real job carnage"? Who told you that?

Please name 10 companies that have more than 50 employees and do not currently sponsor health insurance plans for them.

What percent of the "47 million uninsured" have signed up so far?

I have asked this question as well.
And for some time now...
No one from the left has responded..

Where are they....
Obama and the Democrats threw this number out there over and over again in the lead up to
ObamaCare.

So are people deciding not to work a full 40 hour work week so they can be free to
sit around and think great thoughts and still get insurance.
Are they signing up for the subsidized version.

My question is.Are people scaling back their hours because they know they will be able to get insurance
that other people are paying for.

So are people deciding not to work a full 40 hour work week so they can be free to
sit around and think great thoughts and still get insurance.
Are they signing up for the subsidized version.

My question is.Are people scaling back their hours because they know they will be able to get insurance
that other people are paying for.

signing up in mass for the free/reduced obamacares

is not going to fund the program~ just saying

The reason people will leave their jobs, or stop looking, is because they will have that freedom, will not be locked into jobs they hate, will be able to retire, etc etc...Ryan himself said what a great thing this would be...so you hater dupes are functional morons AGAIN LOL...

I see you received your Democrat marching orders...Is it a wonder this is the type of bullshit propaganda we are now hearing from the Democrat party and their lapdog media..

You don't feel ashamed to a useful and dishonest tool for the Progressive party?

you call this Freedom, now crowing about living off government which is the LIVING OFF THE BACK OF TAXPAYERS...

Last edited:
and the hater dupe franco ignores all the negative about the ACA and he is a barely functioning moron

I remember Princess Nancy Pelosi giving a speech all giddy over the fact that people were not going to
have to work all that much so they can have all the time they will need to be poets or persue acting or
just stay home and play video games...

OK I added the video games..
But the rest she said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/05/o...-the-insurance-trap.html?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0

Yup...people can get healthcare and pursue puppet making thanks to the dopes that are still going to work
the 40 hour week...

yep, with politicans and their lapdogs in the media spewing this type of garbage, this country is hopeless and they see total CONTROL and Power for them..

it is only going to get worse

until the states take the power away from the feds

Wrong AGAIN, shytteheads- Workers will never have to worry about illness or accident making them lose all they have, about being cut of, or losing insurance, and no one doubts costs will bend down.....Should people working in pain have to continue just to have insurance....this will add jobs, cut unemployment, ADD freedom, chumps of the greedy rich. Pathetic lol. Nothing but RW ignorance, stupidity, and BULLSHYTTE brainwashing...

MORE THAN HALF THE GD COUNTRY HATE THEIR JOBS, and feel locked in because they're afraid of losing health care. Also bad for the economy.

The only freedom you brainwashed fools believe in is the freedom of the greedy rich to screw you and the country...CHANGE THE CHANNEL, hater dupes...

Yet fraco believe's in man made global warming when they can not even perdict next weeks weather?

Forum List

Back