There Are A Few, Not Many, Republicans Who Understand

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
The idiot Trump has done much damage to the United States’ reputation during his first disastrous year as POTUS.

The list is long of events and instances that describe the idiot Trump’s stupid mistakes both here and abroad. His alienating of our allies, his insults to other nation’s leaders, and his general boorish behavior have disgraced the office of the United States’ President too many times to count. His classless conduct as President after inauguration quickly made him and the U.S. laughingstock around the world.

His statements have openly declared only he and Putin tell the truth. And he has strongly recommended conservatives commit violent acts against those who oppose him, that conservatives embrace Nazis and Nazi-types and the hatred they spew, and he has proclaimed non-white people to be murderers, rapists, drug pushers, terrorists, etc.

There are a few remaining Republican politicians who still understand what the United States stands for in the world community, not many, but a few.

“Rep. Trey Gowdy refuted President Trump’s claim that a controversial GOP-penned memo vindicates him in special counsel Robert Mueller’s sweeping Russia probe.” Also, “Gowdy (R-S.C.) drew the line between the former FBI chief’s Russia investigation and the memo’s assertion that the Justice Department relied too much on a highly scrutinized dossier to get a surveillance warrant.” In a CBS News’ “Face the Nation” interview Gowdy said, “There is a Russia investigation without a dossier.”

It would appear Gowdy is one of the few Republicans able to understand the irreparable damage being done to the reputation of U.S. by the idiot Trump. Gowdy and a few other Republican politicians also realize the long-term damage the idiot Trump’s constant pandering to the lowest element in America is doing.

However, regardless of the idiot Trump’s assertion of his vindication, “Gowdy said the dossier didn’t have anything to do with potential obstruction of justice charges in Mueller’s investigation.”

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, denial, alternate facts, and off-topic silliness, (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, memes, etc.), to which any reply is a waste of time.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/04/rep-trey-gowdy-says-gop-memo-doesnt-discredit-mueller-probe/23352426/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republican-lawmakers-distance-themselves-from-trump-on-memo/ar-BBIGujo?ocid=spartandhp

The idiot Trump has done much damage to the United States’ reputation during his first disastrous year as POTUS.

The list is long of events and instances that describe the idiot Trump’s stupid mistakes both here and abroad. His alienating of our allies, his insults to other nation’s leaders, and his general boorish behavior have disgraced the office of the United States’ President too many times to count. His classless conduct as President after inauguration quickly made him and the U.S. laughingstock around the world.

His statements have openly declared only he and Putin tell the truth. And he has strongly recommended conservatives commit violent acts against those who oppose him, that conservatives embrace Nazis and Nazi-types and the hatred they spew, and he has proclaimed non-white people to be murderers, rapists, drug pushers, terrorists, etc.

There are a few remaining Republican politicians who still understand what the United States stands for in the world community, not many, but a few.

“Rep. Trey Gowdy refuted President Trump’s claim that a controversial GOP-penned memo vindicates him in special counsel Robert Mueller’s sweeping Russia probe.” Also, “Gowdy (R-S.C.) drew the line between the former FBI chief’s Russia investigation and the memo’s assertion that the Justice Department relied too much on a highly scrutinized dossier to get a surveillance warrant.” In a CBS News’ “Face the Nation” interview Gowdy said, “There is a Russia investigation without a dossier.”

It would appear Gowdy is one of the few Republicans able to understand the irreparable damage being done to the reputation of U.S. by the idiot Trump. Gowdy and a few other Republican politicians also realize the long-term damage the idiot Trump’s constant pandering to the lowest element in America is doing.

However, regardless of the idiot Trump’s assertion of his vindication, “Gowdy said the dossier didn’t have anything to do with potential obstruction of justice charges in Mueller’s investigation.”

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, denial, alternate facts, and off-topic silliness, (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, memes, etc.), to which any reply is a waste of time.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/04/rep-trey-gowdy-says-gop-memo-doesnt-discredit-mueller-probe/23352426/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republican-lawmakers-distance-themselves-from-trump-on-memo/ar-BBIGujo?ocid=spartandhp

LMAO!!!! Dude, you haven't the slightest clue. All that President Trump and the white hats have done is damage that commie agenda that you are on board with.....so suck it, ya commie POS.

What a sissy OP...

Grow some hair on your balls son, the USA don't bow down to no one or kiss any other countries ass.

giphy.gif

Yanno... I would have taken the OP more seriously if it hadn't proceeded to call Trump an "idiot" every other sentence. Is this OP built on facts or hatred?

I'll let you, the dear reader, decide.

Parasite liberal news has turned many Democrats into babbling imbeciles.. oh well.

Yanno... I would have taken the OP more seriously if it hadn't proceeded to call Trump an "idiot" every other sentence. Is this OP built on facts or hatred?

It is this all too common delivery, that prevents most reasonable folks, from being able to have a reasonable discussion with the left...

It is this all too common delivery, that prevents most reasonable folks, from being able to have a reasonable discussion with the left...
Yes they have gone off the rails.

Trump is fundamentally wrong about vindication...

Actually if anything this Memo highlights that while it say Carter Page was targeted by the dossier but the big thing is they got renewals... To get renewal you have to show the surveillance is finding new evidence. This means Page was supplying more evidence of wrong doing...

I think that is what Gowdy read in the memo... The Memo is a general disgrace anyway, there is accusations made and right of reply has been denied the the FBI.

Actually if anything this Memo highlights that while it say Carter Page was targeted by the dossier but the big thing is they got renewals... To get renewal you have to show the surveillance is finding new evidence. This means Page was supplying more evidence of wrong doing...

I think that is what Gowdy read in the memo... The Memo is a general disgrace anyway, there is accusations made and right of reply has been denied the the FBI.
Clearly forces within our government were criminally conspiring to subvert a presidential election. If they get away with this, no future presidential election is safe. Oh well, let’s just ignore this to protect Obama and the D party.

That's not necessarily true.

Using a widely debunked dossier to convince the FISA courts to allow surveillance on Page did not mean Page had committed any wrongdoing, it means those doing the surveilling had little to no evidence themselves. It doesn't matter what Trump thinks, all that matters now is that, once again, a faulty dossier was used by the government to essentially lie their way into getting a FISA warrant to surveil Carter Page. Now the man is ruined, all in a political quest to take down the president.

Last edited:

And you think the Democrats memo will provide clarity? Please tell me you aren't being serious.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, denial, alternate facts, and off-topic silliness...
Since both ends of the spectrum regularly engage in that dishonest, counter-productive behavior, I've found posting in the CDZ can decrease it somewhat.

The question - well, one of the questions - with Trump and the GOP is how often they'll be willing to defend the things he says. Gowdy and other Republicans have to walk this insane fine line between party loyalty and fundamental honesty, and that has to be hell 24/7 for many of them.

It's fair to wonder if that fact is a part of his reason to exit.

Parasite liberal news has turned many Democrats into babbling imbeciles.. oh well.

I protest your assertion the media has ... "turned Democrats into babbling imbeciles".

Perhaps the media has just provided them the courage to express themselves ... And they have been babbling imbeciles all along ... :dunno:
It is safe to say that there are no party boundaries when it comes to babbling imbeciles present in Washington DC though.

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect only their typical nonsense, denial, alternate facts, and off-topic silliness...
Since both ends of the spectrum regularly engage in that dishonest, counter-productive behavior, I've found posting in the CDZ can decrease it somewhat.

The question - well, one of the questions - with Trump and the GOP is how often they'll be willing to defend the things he says. Gowdy and other Republicans have to walk this insane fine line between party loyalty and fundamental honesty, and that has to be hell 24/7 for many of them.

Or maybe it had something to do with what he saw as blatant and rampant corruption in the justice system.

Since both ends of the spectrum regularly engage in that dishonest, counter-productive behavior, I've found posting in the CDZ can decrease it somewhat.The question - well, one of the questions - with Trump and the GOP is how often they'll be willing to defend the things he says. Gowdy and other Republicans have to walk this insane fine line between party loyalty and fundamental honesty, and that has to be hell 24/7 for many of them. It's fair to wonder if that fact is a part of his reason to exit.
Or maybe it had something to do with what he saw as blatant and rampant corruption in the justice system.
Could be. Or some combination therein.

I protest your assertion the media has ... "turned Democrats into babbling imbeciles".

Perhaps the media has just provided them the courage to express themselves ... And they have been babbling imbeciles all along ... :dunno:
It is safe to say that there are no party boundaries when it comes to babbling imbeciles present in Washington DC though.

Congratulations .. you have reached the, "Black Sand the Brilliant" level.... :TH_WAY~113:

Clearly forces within our government were criminally conspiring to subvert a presidential election. If they get away with this, no future presidential election is safe. Oh well, let’s just ignore this to protect Obama and the D party.

So you are willing to put the Russians above the FBI. Even after 17 intel agencies have told you the Russians were running a propaganda campaign to get Trump elected...

The problem is that you are willing to at best ignore Russian involvement in the election for perceived power. You fail to understand that there are actually Americans who are not necessarily Democrats who don't want foreign enemy corrupting the US elections.

You obviously would side with Russia over these people. You prefer to be on the side of Putin over people have risked there lives and lost colleagues in defense of America...

Hey Mac.. why does Trump have to be the perfect person when all around him (and Presidential) don't adhere to the same standard, the American people chose Trump with the warts, why can't you respect that, then make the best of it..?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back