🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There are a lot of people who like Sarah Palin...

They repeat the same shit over and over about what she supposedly said. One was from a comedy show they took as for real. so just who is more intelligent. Palin is. lol

She was my Governor who beat out a good ole boy Republican who was ENTRENCED in Alaska Politics. so she is one woman of only a few women politicians I do admire

Plus she just tell them to Kiss her Grits.

Sarah Palin is a moron. It used to bother me she was a moron during the 08 election but it doesn't now. When it comes to her discussing political issues she is either parroting someone or she has her own original thoughts which are always completely moronic and not based in reality.

Frankly I am astounded anyone still defends her. Why? What do you get out of it? I really don't get it. I don't say that about any republicans mind you. Only a select few and she is one of them. She is a joke. The worst kind of joke.

I think more and more over the years conservatives are becoming aware of how dumb she is. On Facebook, she has 3 million followers. If you compare that to other political figures on Facebook, that's pretty low.
That's why the left hates her. she still has a huge following. And she's not a snobby stuck up ugly piece of wax like most of the women in the Democrat party

Go Sarah!!!!!!!
Oh god Stephanie you say the most sickening things.

What's not to like? She's a typical American woman... .

And she talks in ways you can understand, right?

Plain spoken English... yeah.

Yeah, buddy...

So you feel that because Paul Revere road his horse shouting at the top of his lungs, warning people to prepare for the British onslaught, that this is distinct from ringing bells?

Well no you dumbass. He carried out his warnings discretely as possible because there were British troops hidden around the area. That poem about his midnight ride is just a poem. It isn't an accurate description of what actually happened.

What's not to like? She's a typical American woman... .

Yeah, buddy...

So you feel that because Paul Revere road his horse shouting at the top of his lungs, warning people to prepare for the British onslaught, that this is distinct from ringing bells?

Well no you dumbass. He carried out his warnings discretely as possible because there were British troops hidden around the area. That poem about his midnight ride is just a poem. It isn't an accurate description of what actually happened.

So he went discretely? To warn the people to do what? To shoot the British discretely?

But setting that aside, did he warn the public or did he ride from town to town to debate if the British were a threat?

Once again:

Yeah, buddy...

So he went discretely? To warn the people to do what? To shoot the British discretely?

But setting that aside, did he warn the public or did he ride from town to town to debate if the British were a threat?

Once again:

This is why I usually don't interact directly with crazies. Do a little research dumb ass.

Yeah, buddy...

Once again:

This is why I usually don't interact directly with crazies. Do a little research dumb ass.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Do you people do anything BUT 'FULL RETARD"?
trigpalin.jpg

Daughter's retard.

The war on women is real. The struggle continues.

The war on brain cells is real; and you're losing.

Please don't give up your day job. comedian you're not

What's the matter; am I not enough on 'your side.' Did I not just diminish the liberal nonsense? Then STFU or say what's really on your mind. Or perhaps, you're just naturally inclined to make fifth grade come-ons, and I'm giving you too much credit in the first place.

Forum List

Back