🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There are a lot of people who like Sarah Palin...

Yeah, buddy...

So you feel that because Paul Revere road his horse shouting at the top of his lungs, warning people to prepare for the British onslaught, that this is distinct from ringing bells?

Well no you dumbass. He carried out his warnings discretely as possible because there were British troops hidden around the area. That poem about his midnight ride is just a poem. It isn't an accurate description of what actually happened.

So he went discretely? To warn the people to do what? To shoot the British discretely?

But setting that aside, did he warn the public or did he ride from town to town to debate if the British were a threat?

Once again:

This is why I usually don't interact directly with crazies. Do a little research dumb ass.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Your lack of intellect, and ability to form an independent thought is duly noted, and summarily ridiculed.

So you feel that because Paul Revere road his horse shouting at the top of his lungs, warning people to prepare for the British onslaught, that this is distinct from ringing bells?

Well no you dumbass. He carried out his warnings discretely as possible because there were British troops hidden around the area. That poem about his midnight ride is just a poem. It isn't an accurate description of what actually happened.

So he went discretely? To warn the people to do what? To shoot the British discretely?

But setting that aside, did he warn the public or did he ride from town to town to debate if the British were a threat?

Once again:

This is why I usually don't interact directly with crazies. Do a little research dumb ass.

Your lack of intellect, and ability to form an independent thought is duly noted, and summarily ridiculed.

what? Because he spanked Carla? man vicious.

Once again:

ROFLMNAO! Now isn't that precious?

I so ADORE watching Leftist try to reason.

It reminds me of a pup I used to own that would walk on its hind legs when I walked 'im. He SO wanted to be human.

LOL! And like you, he felt he was capable of ridiculing me. Such a great dog.

Unlike you however, he didn't lean on mimicry... the lowest form of flattery. He had personality... .

Once again:

ROFLMNAO! Now isn't that precious?

I so ADORE watching Leftist try to reason.

It reminds me of a pup I used to own that would walk on its hind legs when I walked 'im. He SO wanted to be human.

LOL! And like you, he felt he was capable of ridiculing me. Such a great dog.

Unlike you however, he didn't lean on mimicry... the lowest form of flattery. He had personality... .

How many times you going to post that same dumb story? Get some new material dumbass.

How many times you going to post that same dumb story? Get some new material dumbass.

As many times as it takes... You idiots stop failing to apply the laws of reason, raising your discourse to the minimal threshold of humanity and I'll quit pointing out that you're sub-human, through relating you to a sub-species, who possessed intelligence superior to your own.

Now you can understand why they hate Republican woman. Democrat women take note what all the hating will do to you...:ack-1:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Retard and dog. Next time do the right thing, abort.
palin3n-1-web.jpg

...Can you leave tonight? Is there anything I can do to encourage you to leave tonight? Shoot my your addy and I send ya a map to the nearest Airport. Can you take another cult member with you?

Say the word...

Unsurprisingly, nuance is lost on you, too. I wasn't really saying that I wanted to move to Europe. Though, I wouldn't be averse to it, tbh.

We hol
Now you can understand why they hate Republican woman. Democrat women take note what all the hating will do to you...:ack-1:

We hold office, you hold Murdoch's shit.
I see not many people here respond to you, I guess most people must have your dumbass on ignore.

I think I'll put you on ignore too. I haven't read a damn word you've written so far that was worth the time it took to read it.

We hol

We hold office, you hold Murdoch's shit.
I see not many people here respond to you, I guess most people must have your dumbass on ignore.

I think I'll put you on ignore too. I haven't read a damn word you've written so far that was worth the time it took to read it.
Pussies use the ignore function. They hide from reality. Go for it asswipe.

Pussies use the ignore function. They hide from reality. Go for it asswipe.

Seriously, you post way too much all the same.
Fuck you assshole. My time is my business, not yours eh?

That's the (democrat touted) community spirit! Seriously, a zombie could make your posts.
Not a chance dumbass. Now go do something that matters, like walk the dog.

Forum List

Back